Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

USB Data Recovery: Recover USB Data With Data Recovery - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / USB Data Recovery: Recover USB Data With Data Recovery (2266 Views)

See How GLO Is Cheating Nigerians on data (with prove) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USB Data Recovery: Recover USB Data With Data Recovery by beenlee: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
USB flash drives, which are also called thumb drives, jump drives, pen drives, key drives, tokens, or simply USB drives, are removable media helps us safely store data or easily transfer data. They are touted as being easy-to-use as they are small enough to be carried in a pocket and can plug into any computer with a USB drive. Therefore, almost everyone uses a USB drive to carry vital data. However, your vital data on USB drive may lose due to accident format USB flash drive, virus attack, and accidently delete files on USB drives and so forth.

Data Recovery is the leading USB data recovery software for recovering data on USB drive, hard drive, SD card, digital camera, etc. This tool is secure and easy to use tool to recover your deleted/lost/formatted/corrupted data including pictures, images, music from pen drive/USB drive and extract all valuable information on desired location.

How to Recover USB Data Easily

Step 1.Run the program and select your USB drive
Step 2.Begin scanning
Step 3.Preview and recover USB data with Data Recovery

Tutorial: Recover USB Data with Data Recovery

Related Articles:

Word Document Recovery: How to Recover a Word Document
How to Recover Data from External HDD
Mac SD Card Recovery: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mac
Easy Way to Recover Mac Files after Formatting Macintosh HD
SD Card Recovery: How to Recover SD Card Files

1 Like

Re: USB Data Recovery: Recover USB Data With Data Recovery by devsmithau: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2015
Recover corrupt and deleted data from USB drive in easy and secure method using third party data recovery software. Using this software you can also recover data from corrupted, deleted and formatted Windows partitions.

It allow user to use in all Windows OS versions. Before purchasing this software you can quickly download free trial version and preview recovered data. Get detail about Software visit http://www.kerneldatarecovery.com/windows-data-recovery.html
Re: USB Data Recovery: Recover USB Data With Data Recovery by ainsleey1: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
If you need windows data recovery software read the reviews here http://www.comparisonandreviews.org
Re: USB Data Recovery: Recover USB Data With Data Recovery by ukpe55: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2016
thanks for this recovery software. it has recovered my files but asking me to register. what do i do?
Re: USB Data Recovery: Recover USB Data With Data Recovery by RobertStuart: 5:44am On Jan 29, 2016
Windows Data Recovery Software is the best and use full software to recover every corrupt and delete Windows file and folder. this software also support to recover corrupt and delete the Windows partition in simple steps. you can use this software in all operating systems.

For any information click here :- Free Trial Version Available. Download Now!
Re: USB Data Recovery: Recover USB Data With Data Recovery by AnnaDiesel: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hey, last week I have used this recovery program and restored data from USB flash drive quite easily. http://nikinia.com/software-to-retrieve-flash-drive-data
Re: USB Data Recovery: Recover USB Data With Data Recovery by sarmtechnology: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
I observe data recovery software can only work for storage device that computer can still detect,it doesn't work for flashdrive or hardrive that can be detected by computer,I had to send my drive to bluecrossdr.com.ng. for data recovery after trying a lot of programs.it easier to reach their customer care if you call them @ 07034573868 or 07054632174.
They don't reply mails on time.at bluecrossdoc@gmail.com

Re: USB Data Recovery: Recover USB Data With Data Recovery by sarmtechnology: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
I observe data recovery software can only work for storage device that computer can still detect,it doesn't work for flashdrive or hardrive that can be detected by computer,I had to send my drive to bluecrossdr.com.ng. for data recovery after trying a lot of programs.it easier to reach their customer care if you call them @ 07034573868 or 07054632174.
They don't reply mails on time.at bluecrossdoc@gmail.com .

Re: USB Data Recovery: Recover USB Data With Data Recovery by markmohan: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2017
You can use Windows data recovery software to recover your deleted data from Windows hard disk and IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PAN, ZIP, and USB drives. The software also helps to retrieve data from formatted, corrupted or crashed Windows partitions without any hassle. To know more about the software, visit: http://www.memorycard.freedatarecoverysoftware.org/
Re: USB Data Recovery: Recover USB Data With Data Recovery by copperlucy(f): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2017
RePicvid Free Image Recovery is also an useful USB Recovery tool to recover files from USB drive due to accidental deletion, formatting, corruption, virus infection, etc. It could not only restore photos, but also videos and audio files.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn70thW3Is
Re: USB Data Recovery: Recover USB Data With Data Recovery by TinaWu(f): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2017
If you want to recover files from USB drive, you'd better use a powerful USB data recovery tool.
Re: USB Data Recovery: Recover USB Data With Data Recovery by jagabo: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
You can try something like Disk Drill flash drive data recovery software for mac https://www.cleverfiles.com/usb-recovery-mac.html , but odds are you aren't going to be able to recover everything. You should use usb as little as possible or the space will start to get overwritten.

(1) (Reply)

GET How To Do Mtn Unlimited Browser / Wow !!! Scientists Are Now Creating Human Beings |see Photos / Help Me To Unlock My Glo Modem / New Software For Unlocking Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.