Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Honest Comparison Between Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Honest Comparison Between Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo (1154 Views)

Forbes 2017 Reveals The Richest Player Between Lionel Messi And C.ronaldo / Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / Between Lionel Messi& Cristiano Ronaldo:whom Would U Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honest Comparison Between Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo by thecreativeguy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Indeed, we of this generation are so blessed to witness the reign of two superb football players in the world of football.

We all know Lionel Messi is a good player. And we all know Cristiano Ronaldo is a good player. Nevertheless, there is always a big continuous debate regarding who is more better between the duo.

Having searched the internet, let me give you this honest comparison between both.

Cristiano Ronaldo

- Ronaldo is no doubt a fast striker who scores with his head and both feet.

- He takes on any opponent defender with mesmerizing footwork, and he have an unbelievable power and control over the ball.

- If you don't love Ronaldo for anything, his free kicks is one of the main reason to love him. He has executed free kick perfectly so many times.

- Sometimes he does the tricks and dribble when easy simple pass would do.

- Ronaldo can score from very long ranges with rocket strikes.

- While Messi rely mainly on his left foot, Ronaldo can use both very well. Messi scored most of his goals with his left foot, Ronaldo scored with any.

- We all know that Messi rarely score goals with his head, but Ronaldo is a wonderful header. In fact, he's a big threat whenever he's inside the box.

- One known trait of Ronaldo is his not too cool temper, when things aren't going the way he loves. Also, he is often said to be a diver.

Lionel Messi

- If you watch Barcelona games, you notice Messi changes direction quickly and evades tackles.

- Sincerely speaking, Messi's finishing and passing are better than Ronaldo sometimes.

- Messi runs from midfield, his balance while running is pretty astonishing.

- He can't score from very long ranges, although, at times, he's lucky.

- We all know Messi doesn't have that much power as Ronaldo- but he scores goals and that's what
matters.

- Regarding dribbling, statistics shows that Messi is one of the most successful dribblers.

- If Messi's dribblings are successful they often create a useful new situation (goal, pass, free space). Ronaldo often starts a not too useful dribbling or misses the relevant moment and plays a cross pass.

- Whereas Ronaldo is known to be a player who focus more on himself, Messi belongs to the top-
ranked players with respect to assists. In addition he plays numerous key passes, which are often not exploited by his mates.

- Messi is known to be 'more cool' than Ronaldo.

What Ronaldo said on Messi:
'You cannot compare a Ferrari to Porsche because it's different engine. He does the best thing for Barcelona and I do for Madrid.

What Messi said on Ronaldo:
'I think he is a good person and player who brings a lot to
Madrid and can decide a game in any moment.

If you want to watch something about Messi on YouTube, you can do that here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q2nKSDa0Do&itct=CJgDEKQwGAMiEwjgrdewoeDHAhUPCxgKHa7rCEoyBmctaGlnaA%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

So, What do you think?

www.creativeguyhub.com/2015/09/honest-comparison-between-lionel-messi.html?m=1
lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Honest Comparison Between Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
I Love D Both Of Dem Buh I'd Choose Lionel Messi's Style Of Play And Ronaldo's Personality
Re: Honest Comparison Between Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
ronaldo has played in the BPL-the hardest of all leagues and survived, but to me messi is just too good, sometimes he does things and i wonnder wether he is using an enchantment.. I prefer messi

(1) (Reply)

Football's Biggest Three: Messi,ronaldo And .....??? / African Soccer Expert Kwesi Koomson Predicts 5 Nations To Qualify For World Cup! / Algerians Incite Violence Before Super Eagles Match In Uyo (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.