Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

FAAJI FM Ace Presenter Hacked To Death By Program Sponsor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FAAJI FM Ace Presenter Hacked To Death By Program Sponsor (9344 Views)

Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / Chidera, Nigerian Presenter In UK: #SaggyBoobsMatter Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAAJI FM Ace Presenter Hacked To Death By Program Sponsor by symvanroyale(f): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ace TV and radio presenter OLUSOJI OMOTAYO aka baa royin apede ara, was brutally hacked by one of his sponsors in the early hours of Sunday 23, August 2015.
He recounted the details of his horiffic ordeal while in the hospital;
He said the so called sponsor accused him of sleeping with his wife and immediately produced a new cutlass and inflicted several injuries on his head, stomach,hands and legs.
He also said during the struggle, his assailant used electric wire to weaken him.
Police later arrived at the scene and he was rushed to the hospital, to my surprise, the assailant was released in the evening of that same day.
My question is, how beautiful is his wife to warrant such evil
Below is a pic of Late Soji Omotayo and his family

Re: FAAJI FM Ace Presenter Hacked To Death By Program Sponsor by gabazin080(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op add source and make fp
Re: FAAJI FM Ace Presenter Hacked To Death By Program Sponsor by INTROVERT(f): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
gabazin080:
Op add source and make fp
Re: FAAJI FM Ace Presenter Hacked To Death By Program Sponsor by obezaleel(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
r.I.p I'll miss ur programme.
Re: FAAJI FM Ace Presenter Hacked To Death By Program Sponsor by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
obezaleel:
r.I.p I'll miss ur programme.
Haba he never die nah... shocked
Re: FAAJI FM Ace Presenter Hacked To Death By Program Sponsor by symvanroyale(f): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
snowDiva:

Haba he never die nah... shocked

He's dead. 2nd of September
Faaji fm is my source, there was a documented account on air.
Re: FAAJI FM Ace Presenter Hacked To Death By Program Sponsor by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
symvanroyale:

He's dead. 2nd of September
Faaji fm is my source, there was a documented account on air.
Chai...may he RIP...

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) / Who Rocks Better Hair Styles? / Actress Anita Joseph Releases Sexy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.