Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

If You Need A Sugar Mummy Or Daddy Agent Mr Anderson Call 08142873384 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Need A Sugar Mummy Or Daddy Agent Mr Anderson Call 08142873384 (624 Views)

Looking For Suger Mummy Or Daddy That Is Able To Take Of You / A Real Agent If You Need Sugar Mummy Or Daddy Call Mr Anderson 08142873384 / Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Need A Sugar Mummy Or Daddy Agent Mr Anderson Call 08142873384 by mark111david: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
A MUST READ TESTIMONY SAY NO TO AGENT OF SUGAR MUMMY LET PUT AN END TO DOES FRODULENT AGENT HELLO FRIENDs I GO BY THE NAME lawrence PRESENTLY LEAVING IN Abuja........ I want to use this medium to thank and appreciate MR ANDERSON for a successful job well don by connecting me to a rich and wealthy famous woman who happen to become my sugar mummy I never though there are still true and reliable agent who can connect me because have been dupe times without number by different agent who claims to be an agent of sugar mummy and daddy hookup sum of them even claim to be MR ANDERSON. PLEASE NOTE IF THE ACCOUNT DETAIL DOES NOT BEAR Anderson, DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY OR AIRTIME TO ANYBODY CLAIMING TO BE But the true one and only MR ANDERSON I KNOW known did a marvelous job even beyond my expectations doe I spent little money but I never regretted because I got what I was looking for and right now am with her doe she payed me for the first night and she has been the one taking good care of me. Am so so happy and glad of having her and am proud of her GOD bless the day I knew MR ANDERSON and GOD bless you all for reading my message If you want to contact him or you are doubt my testimony den contact the one and only MR ANDERSON ON 08142873384 whatsapp him via the same number Please be wear of fraud stars (419) because many of them claim to be MR ANDERSON MR ANDERSON I know uses only one phone number Which is 08142873384 I wish you success in all what you are doing big tanks to MR ANDERSON and I will continue to testified your good work
Re: If You Need A Sugar Mummy Or Daddy Agent Mr Anderson Call 08142873384 by nochildsplay(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
mark111david:
A MUST READ TESTIMONY SAY NO TO AGENT OF
SUGAR MUMMY LET PUT AN END TO DOES
FRODULENT AGENT HELLO FRIENDs I GO BY THE
NAME lawrence PRESENTLY LEAVING IN
Abuja........ I want to use this medium to thank
and appreciate MR ANDERSON for a successful
job well don by connecting me to a rich and
wealthy famous woman who happen to become
my sugar mummy I never though there are still
true and reliable agent who can connect me
because have been dupe times without number
by different agent who claims to be an agent of
sugar mummy and daddy hookup sum of them
even claim to be MR ANDERSON. PLEASE NOTE
IF THE ACCOUNT DETAIL DOES NOT BEAR Anderson,
DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY OR AIRTIME TO
ANYBODY CLAIMING TO BE But the true one and
only MR ANDERSON I KNOW known did a
marvelous job even beyond my expectations doe I
spent little money but I never regretted because I
got what I was looking for and right now am with
her doe she payed me for the first night and she
has been the one taking good care of me. Am so
so happy and glad of having her and am proud of
her GOD bless the day I knew MR ANDERSON
and GOD bless you all for reading my message If
you want to contact him or you are doubt my
testimony den contact the one and only
MR ANDERSON ON 08142873384 whatsapp him via the
same number Please be wear of fraud stars (419)
because many of them claim to be MR ANDERSON
MR ANDERSON I know uses only one
phone number Which is 08142873384 I wish you
success in all what you are doing big tanks to
MR ANDERSON and I will continue to testified
your good work
SCAM

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Up For Chat ??? / An Introvert Wahala / Reasons Why Men Are Attracted To Or So Much Into Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.