Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be (1400 Views)

A Letter To My Future Generation / Christians, Muslims, Atheists And Others Help My Curiosity / Malawian Prophet Claims That His Wife Will Give Birth To Second Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be by Mcslize: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
To start with I want to clear the air to let everyone know why I brought this to the religion section.

I opened this thread in this section because it is more of prophetic insight of any genuine man of God who is more like a prophet that could disclose to me who my future wife will be.

I've been curious about this for some time now.

Who is she? Have I met her? Has she met me? Have we ever come across each other? Are we yet to meet each other? How will I know she is the one?
Those are the series of questions that flood my mind.
I really wish to know who she is.

I wish to know by devine insight from above who my true life partner will be.

Sometimes I felt getting to know what she is like will help me to quickly know she is the one and not to let go of her when I come across her.

Now I really don't know if at all I have met my future wife to be or I'm yet to meet her.
That's the more reason I've been curious of knowing who she is.

Hence, I will truly appreciate if any man of God with Godly insight here in Nairaland can come to my aid and tell me who truly my wife will be. And also to tell me if at all we've met or we are still yet to meet.

So, I will appreciate the insight from any man of God (prophet) to disclose to me who my future wife is.

Divine men of God you are all welcome to help out with this. I'll ever be grateful.
Re: My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be by Mcslize: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
So no good man of God here? This is terrible
Re: My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2015
why don't u ask God yourself.. meanwhile how old are u now to be in quest for your future wife
Re: My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be by Mcslize: 12:10am On Sep 10, 2015
Alicho7:
why don't u ask God yourself.. meanwhile how old are u now to be in quest for your future wife

Bros age is not on my side. I'm 27yrs
Re: My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be by misreal(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2015
Mcslize:
To start with I want to clear the air to let everyone know why I brought this to the religion section.

I opened this thread in this section because it is more of prophetic insight of any genuine man of God who is more like a prophet that could disclose to me who my future wife will be.

I've been curious about this for some time now.

Who is she? Have I met her? Has she met me? Have we ever come across each other? Are we yet to meet each other? How will I know she is the one?
Those are the series of questions that flood my mind.
I really wish to know who she is.

I wish to know by devine insight from above who my true life partner will be.

Sometimes I felt getting to know what she is like will help me to quickly know she is the one and not to let go of her when I come across her.

Now I really don't know if at all I have met my future wife to be or I'm yet to meet her.
That's the more reason I've been curious of knowing who she is.

Hence, I will truly appreciate if any man of God with Godly insight here in Nairaland can come to my aid and tell me who truly my wife will be. And also to tell me if at all we've met or we are still yet to meet.

So, I will appreciate the insight from any man of God (prophet) to disclose to me who my future wife is.

Divine men of God you are all welcome to help out with this. I'll ever be grateful.
if you know the purpose for which God allowed you to be born.you won't find it difficult identifying a woman with the qualities you desire..many won't agree,but this is the truth.
Re: My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2015
Mcslize:

Bros age is not on my side. I'm 27yrs

Just 27years old? Looking for any man of God with Godly insight here on Nairaland? grin

My friend, you better locate the nearest brothel close to you and propose to any non-bleaching, humble & comely Ashana with firm bosoms & reasonable fitted kongo [ofcourse, after u must have sampled her vvj] grin
Re: My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be by orisa37: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Build the "Blue Print" structural framework of your requirement in your heart, start looking and praying for these your values. God will bring you together.

1 Like

Re: My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be by Mcslize: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Zoharariel:

Just 27years old? Looking for any man of God with Godly insight here on Nairaland? grin

My friend, you better locate the nearest brothel close to you and propose to any non-bleaching, humble & comely Ashana with firm bosoms & reasonable fitted kongo [ofcourse, after u must have sampled her vvj] grin

u said just? If a guy of 27yrs is just hw abt a gal of 27yrs?
Re: My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be by Mcslize: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
misreal:
if you know the purpose for which God allowed you to be born.you won't find it difficult identifying a woman with the qualities you desire..many won't agree,but this is the truth.
I'm nt actually after identifying her with my preferred qualities but actually after who she is and where she is right now. I wanna knw if at all we've met or still yet to meet for d first time. Thats more of prophetic I think?
Re: My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be by misreal(m): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mcslize:

I'm nt actually after identifying her with my preferred qualities but actually after who she is and where she is right now. I wanna knw if at all we've met or still yet to meet for d first time. Thats more of prophetic I think?
this is the same reason why marriages fail.never ask for a prophetic wife my friend. deepen your relationship with God and watch how he unravels your wife for you.

1 Like

Re: My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be by Mcslize: 1:47am On Sep 12, 2015
misreal:
this is the same reason why marriages fail.never ask for a prophetic wife my friend. deepen your relationship with God and watch how he unravels your wife for you.

You got a point there. If only Ggod will show me I would have loved to embark on some fasting and praying.
Re: My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be by Mcslize: 1:47am On Sep 12, 2015
misreal:

You got a point there. If only Ggod will show me I would have loved to embark on some fasting and praying. Cuz I really want to know who she is
Re: My Curiosity Of Who My Future Wife Will Be by misreal(m): 4:11am On Sep 12, 2015
Mcslize:

You got a point there. If only Ggod will show me I would have loved to embark on some fasting and praying. Cuz I really want to know who she is
yes God would love to show you,but I am quite sure that in God's agenda for your life,marriage is not a priority now..a man injects his semen into a woman during intercourse,she then incubates it for nine months given it the required nutrient till it forms a baby.so does a woman,picks up a man who knows his purpose by revelation from God,incubates it and before you know it.you have attained heights you never dreamed of..a wife is good,but you need to know the purpose for which you were born so that she can be a good incubator of your destiny..you can only know your purpose by deepening your relationships with God and not by feelings.

(1) (Reply)

Psalm 23 In Pidgin English (hilarious)! / 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night. / The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.