Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

Christians, Muslims, Atheists And Others Help My Curiosity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Muslims, Atheists And Others Help My Curiosity (302 Views)

NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / My Curiosity About The Kigdom Of GOD / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians, Muslims, Atheists And Others Help My Curiosity by Xwhy1: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
I have read books the Bible, Quran, book of witches, ultimate reality,Eck's books, magic and many books people recommended. I have learnt a lot as a skeptic but not yet satisfied. I want somebody to provide answers, or recommend books that can answer the following questions;

(1) What is our purpose here on the earth?

(2) If you claim that we are here to learn, what exactly are the things to learn?

(3) Why do you think learning these things is the only sufficient reason to be on the earth?

(4) Why do we have to learn before going back to the source?

(5) It is important that spirit has always existed as whole (that is if we are all one God) before we become an individuated being(White God, Black God etcs), why this?

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord! / What Kind Of Beauty Is Really Worth Having?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.