Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

What Do You Think About This Issue "Greasing Reserve" - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Do You Think About This Issue "Greasing Reserve" (703 Views)

Paypal Guru Please Help Me Solve This Issue / What Do You Think About Mmm Now / Mobile Banking Users. How Do I Resolve This Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Issue "Greasing Reserve" by greatest31: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
In our country today, the latest news is about cattle rustling and how to stop it.

Rearing cattle is for a particular tribe and this is very clear, it is a personal business that people do on their own. I have never heard that from the sale of those cattle, FIRS puts money into our treasury.

I also hear people talking about creating a greasing land but I don't really know who is to create this; whether it is the Federal Government, state or local government?

Will they be paying rent for the land? Or is the land to be taken from the owners and turn to a national property?

I want us to face the fact here, an igbo man that is doing business in any part of the country, makes sure that he have everything that will make his business flourish, he pays rent for his office, shop, kiosk etc and the federal, state or local government have never made it their responsibility but these people pay tax.

Why are we talking of greasing ground or land? This is what I do not understand.

So many times, we have heard about cattle entering farm lands and the government have never thought that it is someone's source of livelihood but they act as if to say it didn't happen.

Few days ago it happened in delta, nothing was done but now everybody is doing programme on cattle rustling and greasing land, why can't we do the right thing?

I want to hear comments on this issue.

Long live Nigeria.....

One Nigeria
Re: What Do You Think About This Issue "Greasing Reserve" by joncom(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
it a big issue o

(1) (Reply)

Quality Graphic Designs, Affordable Printing For Your Events,company. E.t.c / Please Do Not Read / Fohow Business/investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.