Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Envato Market Login Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Envato Market Login Problem (1826 Views)

Word Press Login Problem / How To Fix Wordpress Wp-admin Login Problem / Web Gurus Help Me Please With Local Ip Login Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Envato Market Login Problem by xxiv(m): 3:23am On Sep 06, 2015
I recently signed up on the Envato Market. Unfortunately for me I haven't been able to login into my account since... not even once, talk more of making a purchase. I deleted cache, clear history, restarted browser, restarted computer, tried another browser, tried even the most hated IE8, nothing worked. I tried contacting support but they were excruciatingly slow in responding. I tweeted at them but they kept sending me links to their support section asking me to fill for a support id.

I later read on their blog about reports from Malaysia and Canada from users who were having a DNS resolution problem, they promised they'd fix it soon but in the meantime they suggested adding an alternative public DNS server, I tried that and it still didn't work. The support lady from themeforest contacted me twice but none was really fruitful.

Today after two days they seem to have completed forgotten everything about my complaint. Has anyone experienced (or is experiencing) a similar problem? What is the way forward?
Re: Envato Market Login Problem by PulseWeb: 3:37am On Sep 06, 2015
hav u confirmed the ur account thru the link sent to u by mail. check ur spam box to and lick on the link. if you hav done that and it doesnt work. try resetting your password or open another account
Re: Envato Market Login Problem by xxiv(m): 4:00am On Sep 06, 2015
PulseWeb:
hav u confirmed the ur account thru the link sent to u by mail. check ur spam box to and lick on the link. if you hav done that and it doesnt work. try resetting your password or open another account

Yupp. Did that. And did that too. None worked.
Re: Envato Market Login Problem by PulseWeb: 4:10am On Sep 06, 2015
xxiv:

Yupp. Did that. And did that too. None worked.
wat error are u getting
Re: Envato Market Login Problem by xxiv(m): 4:12am On Sep 06, 2015
PulseWeb:
wat error are u getting

It doesn't show any error it just doesn't log me in, it like refreshes the page after I click sign in with a brief display of the sign in form. Are you logged in?
Re: Envato Market Login Problem by PulseWeb: 4:16am On Sep 06, 2015
xxiv:

It doesn't show any error it just doesn't log me in, it like refreshes the page after I click log in. Are you logged in?
yes am logged in, are u using a proxy IP
Re: Envato Market Login Problem by xxiv(m): 4:18am On Sep 06, 2015
PulseWeb:
yes am logged in, are u using a proxy IP

YESSSSSS!!! Oh crap! That must be it! Thanks a bunch man, I was about to hang myself... you just saved a life. grin cheesy
Re: Envato Market Login Problem by PulseWeb: 4:19am On Sep 06, 2015
wink wink
xxiv:

YESSSSSS!!! Oh crap! That must be it! Thanks a bunch man, I was about to hang myself... you just saved a life. grin cheesy

Re: Envato Market Login Problem by xxiv(m): 4:20am On Sep 06, 2015
PulseWeb:
wink wink

I'm recommending you for a senior support role at envato wink . Thanks again.
Re: Envato Market Login Problem by PulseWeb: 4:21am On Sep 06, 2015
funny...they no fit pay ooo...my services to cost cheesy
xxiv:

I'm recommending you for a senior support role at envato wink . Thanks again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How I Host My Websites For Just 0$, Free Of Charge... / Top 10 Most Expensive .NG Domains That Were Sold For Millions / Amazing Ways To Get Sponsored Posts For Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.