Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? (3284 Views)

CAO (challenge cancelled) not worthy / Is The Playstation Now Model The Future Of Games? / The Playstation Could Harm, Not Help, Sony’s Mobile Gaming Prospects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by WailingWailer00(m): 3:32am On Sep 06, 2015
I entered a shop and saw a PlayStation 3 slim for 30k. I have never owned a PlayStation 3 before only a gaming laptop which was stolen. Just asking if it makes sense at the price and if it's still a viable gaming platform.
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by obiak4(m): 6:01am On Sep 06, 2015
WailingWailer00:
I entered a shop and saw a PlayStation 3 slim for 30k. I have never owned a PlayStation 3 before only a gaming laptop which was stolen. Just asking if it makes sense at the price and if it's still a viable gaming platform.
op where did you get it at that price if you are buying a ps3 make sure YLOD is not showing if not na one chance bus b dat o
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by WailingWailer00(m): 7:01am On Sep 06, 2015
obiak4:

op where did you get it at that price if you are buying a ps3 make sure YLOD is not showing if not na one chance bus b dat o
The guy was watching a movie on it in his shop, the carton is there with 2 dualshock 3 pads
I'm wondering if it's still a good buy for that price
It's not brand new tho
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by khalhokage(m): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2015
The PS3 has a larger game library than PS4 right now and part of the PS4s library are remakes of games already on the PS3, so buying a PS3 is definitely worth it right now, new games are still being released on it even.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by hakymz: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2015
is it hacked pa3?? if yes go ahead and buy it
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by obiak4(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2015
WailingWailer00:

The guy was watching a movie on it in his shop, the carton is there with 2 dualshock 3 pads
I'm wondering if it's still a good buy for that price
It's not brand new tho
from ur post it is a good but do ur own due deligence before buying remember if it is too good to be true it definately a lie my 50 kobo contribution
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by hakinze00(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2015
to me it is not because sony will support ps3 til end of dis year nd after these year no new games wil be coming to it again maybe xcept futbol games sha
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by hakymz: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2015
bro ps3 is cool if u don't ave money for ps4 yet just go for it
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by WailingWailer00(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2015
obiak4:

from ur post it is a good but do ur own due deligence before buying remember if it is too good to be true it definately a lie my 50 kobo contribution
Sometimes, Good things happen to people just like that grin
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by WailingWailer00(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2015
hakymz:
is it hacked pa3?? if yes go ahead and buy it
It's not hacked o
The guy told me that hacking a ps3 increases it's ylod rate
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by WailingWailer00(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2015
hakinze00:
to me it is not because sony will support ps3 til end of dis year nd after these year no new games wil be coming to it again maybe xcept futbol games sha
New games
Ps3 currently has over 800 games
I've not even played any of them
I only game on my PC before it was stolen
Just don't wanna spend so much on a gaming laptop
Lemme just spend the 30k on the ps3 slim
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by obiak4(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Sometimes, Good things happen to people just like that grin
yea bro enjoy grab ya copy nooooow!
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
WailingWailer00:

New games
Ps3 currently has over 800 games
I've not even played any of them
I only game on my PC before it was stolen
Just don't wanna spend so much on a gaming laptop
Lemme just spend the 30k on the ps3 slim

Wailingwailer. its seems you have really toned down your hate for some time now. seems you're finally listening to my advice, that's really good of you son! even though you can still do more. i'm sure you're definitely living a happier life now. hun. OYA DANCE

Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
WailingWailer00:

It's better to get PS4 because most of the games being made these days are Next gen.You have to keep up with the latest because the growth of the gaming industry is moving at a fast pace but the good thing is PS3 has a free network,the battery is really good too plus its blu ray so you're stuck. its either you choose to go with a PS4 going by the pace of the industry or you stick with PS3 given these aformentioned qualities
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by WailingWailer00(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Wailingwailer. its seems you have really toned down your hate for some time now. seems you're finally listening to my advice, that's really good of you son! even though you can still do more. i'm sure you're definitely living a happier life now. hun. OYA DANCE
My nigga, I'm working on a contract joor, I've exerted my revenge and it's time to rest, Ishilove the senile moderator has been sacked, I'm happy and have found peace grin
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by WailingWailer00(m): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

It's better to get PS4 because most of the games being made these days are Next gen.You have to keep up with the latest because the growth of the gaming industry is moving at a fast pace but the good thing is PS3 has a free network,the battery is really good too plus its blu ray so you're stuck. its either you choose to go with a PS4 going by the pace of the industry or you stick with PS3 given these aformentioned qualities
But at 30k and close to brand new, is a ps3 slim a good buy? Ps4 and it's games still seem too expensive at this moment
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by Ishilove: 1:33am On Sep 07, 2015
WailingWailer00:

My nigga, I'm working on a contract joor, I've exerted my revenge and it's time to rest, Ishilove the senile moderator has been sacked, I'm happy and have found peace grin
It is you and the female members of your entire clan that are senile, not me.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by olajorn(m): 1:41am On Sep 07, 2015
Ishilove:

It is you and the female members of your entire clan that are senile, not me.
grin grin You can see that i am nice,despite d bad thing u did to me i didnt call u names....

Mod 2 fighters,come nack dem ban
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by ideykwum: 2:27am On Sep 07, 2015
You guys should cut that lady some slack!! Being decent doesn't cost much!

olajorn:
grin grin You can see that i am nice,despite d bad thing u did to me i didnt call u names....

Mod 2 fighters,come nack dem ban
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by olajorn(m): 2:36am On Sep 07, 2015
ideykwum:
You guys should cut that lady some slack!! Being decent doesn't cost much!

I didnt call her name naa...But She did me bad things oo
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 07, 2015
WailingWailer00:

But at 30k and close to brand new, is a ps3 slim a good buy? Ps4 and it's games still seem too expensive at this moment

Yeah its a good buy. at the end of the day,it all depends on your pocket

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by An0nimus: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2015
Please lalasticlala FP. Need more answers.

The money for the PS4 is still long and let's face it, not every body can afford it atm.

hakinze00:
to me it is not because sony will support ps3 til end of dis year nd after these year no new games wil be coming to it again maybe xcept futbol games

is this true?
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by hakinze00(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2015
An0nimus:
Please lalasticlala FP. Need more answers.

The money for the PS4 is still long and let's face it, not every body can afford it atm.

is this true?
i dnt get ur question
Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by whatofyou: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Which kind insult be that?! For your information, I still dey use my Ps2. But where you come get Ps3 wey be N30,000, abi na used one?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed :is The Playstation 3 Still A Worthy Buy In 2015? by WailingWailer00(m): 2:43am On Sep 10, 2015
whatofyou:
Which kind insult be that?! For your information, I still dey use my Ps2. But where you come get Ps3 wey be N30,000, abi na used one?
You no read the post? Na used ps3 slim with 1pad

Unhacked

I would wait for the price of ps4 to drop

(1) (Reply)

PS3 Slim 320GB With One Pad And 10 Installed Games For Sale / Game Time!! Answer This Question And Win Free Airtime And Data / PS3 Game CD Swap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.