Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

The World Awaits 15 Days Total Darkness - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The World Awaits 15 Days Total Darkness (1122 Views)

November 15 "Earth" Total Darkness. / Breaking: The Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Total Darkness / The World Will Experience 15 Days Of Total Darkness In November! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Awaits 15 Days Total Darkness by Onimama2(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2015
The Earth will experience 15 days of total darkness between November 15 and November 29, 2015. The event, according to NASA, hasn’t occurred in over 1 Million years. Astronomers from NASA have indicated that the world will remain in complete darkness starting on Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 3 a.m. and will end on Monday, November 30, 2015 at 4:15 p.m. According to officials, the ” November Black Out” event will be caused by another astronomical event between Venus and Jupiter. Charles Bolden, who was appointed to head of NASA by President Obama, issued a 1000 page document explaining the event to the White House. According to the report, on October 26, 2015, Venus and Jupiter will engage in a close parallelism, only being separated by 1 degree. Venus will pass to the southwest of Jupiter, causing Venus to shine 10 times brighter than Jupiter. The light from Venus will heat up the gases on Jupiter causing a reaction. The gaseous reaction will release an unprecedented amount of Hydrogen into Space. The Hydrogen gas will make contact with Earth’s sun at approximately 2:50 a.m. The amass amount of Hydrogen making contact with the sun will cause a massive explosion on the Sun’s surface. The explosions will cause the Sun’s surface temperature to increase to 9,000 degrees Kelvin in an instant. The sun will then attempt to cease the explosions by emitting heat from its core. The heat will cause the Sun to dim to a bluish color. Once the sun reaches the bluish color, it will take approximately 14 days to restore its normal surface temperature, returning its normal color to the Red Giant. While the sun is cooling the surface, the light from the sun will be much dimmer. Because it takes anywhere from 7 to 8 and a half minutes depending on the Earth’s rotation for light from the sun to hit Earth, people will not know the event has happened until 2:58 a.m. on November 15th. Some areas of the world may experience brief moments of light for 7 to 8 minutes, but the Earth will then go back to complete darkness until the Sun’s surface temperature has been restored. Source https://newswatch33.com/science/nasa- confirms-earth-will-experience-15-days-of- complete-darkness-in-november-2015/
Re: The World Awaits 15 Days Total Darkness by otipoju(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Make my wife dey around that time thats all.
Re: The World Awaits 15 Days Total Darkness by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2015
Na wa. I ll go back to my family house and do it there. Cost I can't go through dis alone when I still get mama
Re: The World Awaits 15 Days Total Darkness by darnley16(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2015
well I'm a simple guy , I see I believe, that was the same way Christains told us Jesus would come soon, so as I said , I see,then I believe
Re: The World Awaits 15 Days Total Darkness by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2015
OP, sorry but the news is fake.

While Charles Bolden is a real NASAofficial, the Newswatch33 web site is not a legitimate news outlet. Newswatch33 is a fake news site began darkening the doorstep of social media networks shortly after the nearly identical NewsWatch28fake news site shut down in mid-2015. Moreover, the “15 days of darkness” yarn was lifted from an older (debunked) viral rumor that has been around the online block several times before.

Newswatch33 has hoaxed social media users a number of times since its inception, falsely claiming that supporters raised $4 million for the defense of Charleston shooting suspect Dylann Roof, that a girl was electrocuted by her iPhone’s earbuds, that Jay-Z and Beyonce purchased the rights to the Confederateflag, and that the federal government had impregnated inexpensive cigars with listening devices.
Source: Snopes
Re: The World Awaits 15 Days Total Darkness by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
I don't know why i found this info halirous. Anyway, seeing is believing.
Re: The World Awaits 15 Days Total Darkness by Blakjewelry(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Total crap, that ain't gonna ever happen
Re: The World Awaits 15 Days Total Darkness by linyberry(f): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
that's scary o...
Re: The World Awaits 15 Days Total Darkness by fotadmowmend(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Let's wait n see
Re: The World Awaits 15 Days Total Darkness by WAMDIEO(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Onimama2:
The Earth will experience
15 days of total darkness between November 15
and November 29, 2015. The event, according to
NASA, hasn’t occurred in over 1 Million years.
Astronomers from NASA have indicated that the
world will remain in complete darkness starting
on Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 3 a.m. and will
end on Monday, November 30, 2015 at 4:15 p.m.
According to officials, the ” November Black Out”
event will be caused by another astronomical
event between Venus and Jupiter.
Charles Bolden, who was appointed to head of
NASA by President Obama, issued a 1000 page
document explaining the event to the White
House.
According to the report, on October 26, 2015,
Venus and Jupiter will engage in a close
parallelism, only being separated by 1 degree.
Venus will pass to the southwest of Jupiter,
causing Venus to shine 10 times brighter than
Jupiter. The light from Venus will heat up the
gases on Jupiter causing a reaction.
The gaseous reaction will release an
unprecedented amount of Hydrogen into Space.
The Hydrogen gas will make contact with Earth’s
sun at approximately 2:50 a.m. The amass
amount of Hydrogen making contact with the sun
will cause a massive explosion on the Sun’s
surface. The explosions will cause the Sun’s
surface temperature to increase to 9,000 degrees
Kelvin in an instant.
The sun will then attempt to cease the explosions
by emitting heat from its core. The heat will
cause the Sun to dim to a bluish color. Once the
sun reaches the bluish color, it will take
approximately 14 days to restore its normal
surface temperature, returning its normal color to
the Red Giant.
While the sun is cooling the surface, the light from
the sun will be much dimmer. Because it takes
anywhere from 7 to 8 and a half minutes
depending on the Earth’s rotation for light from
the sun to hit Earth, people will not know the
event has happened until 2:58 a.m. on November
15th.
Some areas of the world may experience brief
moments of light for 7 to 8 minutes, but the Earth
will then go back to complete darkness until the
Sun’s surface temperature has been restored.
Source https://newswatch33.com/science/nasa-
confirms-earth-will-experience-15-days-of-
complete-darkness-in-november-2015/
Re: The World Awaits 15 Days Total Darkness by Maro4u(m): 1:14am On Sep 09, 2015
hmmm am having a bad feeling about this

(1) (Reply)

Fiber Optic Broadband In Nigeria / Why Do Ideas Come To Me So Easily When I Am Taking A Shower? / This Is Apple's Ipad Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.