Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

November 15 "Earth" Total Darkness. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / November 15 "Earth" Total Darkness. (690 Views)

Breaking: The Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Total Darkness / The World Will Experience 15 Days Of Total Darkness In November! / The World Awaits 15 Days Total Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

November 15 "Earth" Total Darkness. by Bambea(f): 6:12am On Nov 15, 2015
According to NASA, the "earth is supposed to experience total darkness from today 15/Nov, starting from 3am. Now a beautiful day is dawning right here in Ikorodu. Just to be clear, does "earth" include Africa? 'cause i notice the "end" of the world did not include Africa, and when UFOs attack the "earth" Africa is not included (in the movies). I respect science and scientifical discoveries i just need to be clear on this one.

I know y'all are talented at "breaking" people down, buh please treat me gently....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: November 15 "Earth" Total Darkness. by hayodeyji(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2015
wait make i check my calendar.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: November 15 "Earth" Total Darkness. by vickyfrancis1(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2015
Everywhere is clear oOo..broda.. I no sure say Africa dy for earth self..lol

1 Like

Re: November 15 "Earth" Total Darkness. by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 15, 2015
Bambea:
According to NASA, the "earth is supposed to experience total darkness from today 15/Nov, starting from 3am. Now a beautiful day is dawning right here in Ikorodu. Just to be clear, does "earth" include Africa? 'cause i notice the "end" of the world did not include Africa, and when UFOs attack the "earth" Africa is not included (in the movies). I respect science and scientifical discoveries i just need to be clear on this one.

I know y'all are talented at "breaking" people down, buh please treat me gently....
That was a stupid satire article by newswatch33.com
Nothing's going to happen.
Re: November 15 "Earth" Total Darkness. by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2015
Karmanaut:
That was a stupid satire article by newswatch33.com Nothing's going to happen.
Wow!
Re: November 15 "Earth" Total Darkness. by bigwalo(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] shocked Am in bayelsa state, based on wat NASA said i was hoping to see a dark day 2day but, but the day is bright and fair with sun flashing like a big touch light. Abi na only America bi earth.
Re: November 15 "Earth" Total Darkness. by inereunwa1(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2015
the sky is bright here in Benin city no dark clouds lol
Re: November 15 "Earth" Total Darkness. by mrphysics(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
@op, is NASA experiencing total darkness? I said t dat its propaganda, d reason given for it is NEVER enough to cause d said event.

(1) (Reply)

Best Price For Authentic X Cube Mini 75w Mod By Smoktech With Free Shipping / What Kind Of Connection Is This? / Alternate Power Solution(convert You Generator To Run On Gas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.