Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,359 members, 7,850,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Is The Deference Between Salvation And Anointing ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Deference Between Salvation And Anointing ? (472 Views)

Salvation And Tithe, Which Is Greater / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Deference Between Salvation And Anointing ? by chichriso: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2015
in fact, this question was asked in my church today, and I was confused
Re: What Is The Deference Between Salvation And Anointing ? by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2015
am also confused, lemme see what the person below would say lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Deference Between Salvation And Anointing ? by MISSNORA(f): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmmm... D person below me will av a idea.
Re: What Is The Deference Between Salvation And Anointing ? by 1miccza: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2015
I have also come to learn from the person above me *spreads mat*
Re: What Is The Deference Between Salvation And Anointing ? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
There are different works of anointing or kinds of anointing,but there's only one salvation.

Anyone with salvation has the anointing of it.

Salvation is obtained through the blood of Jesus but anointing by His Spirit (gifts of the spirit are all works of anointing).
You can have anointing without salvation ...

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Prophecy / Who Is The Holy Spirit? / Be Merciful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.