Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,879 members, 7,851,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Jobs, jobs, jobs! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs, jobs, jobs! (1386 Views)

Jobs! Jobs!! Exciting Jobs In Nigeria - Today / Jobs! Jobs!! Jobs!!! / NNPC Recruitment 2012 - Nigerian Jobs , Jobs In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobs, jobs, jobs! by 1forall: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2006
Why are emloyers so secretive about job vacancies? Before we see them on the pages of newspapers theyve already been publicised to friends and family for a while and applications are already with them.

Organizations even publish vacancies when they already know who they are considering for the positions - just to fulfil recruitment procedures.

Job seekers have been so broken that when asked for their expected wage they can say 'anything'!

There are always available jobs in this country, everywhere! But the way they are hoarded and spread has created an artificial scarcity, and we all complain there are no jobs, even though people get appointment letters everyday!

Nigerians travel outside their country and get jobs even without proper immigration papers but its a struggle to achieve same in their country of bonafide citizenship!

What manner of nation has no defined plan for its youth? And what manner of country creates no such plan when it identifies that it has problems in that area? What manner of nation gives employment preference to foreigners when competing side by side with its own citizens?

Where in the civilized world have we heard of young men and women unemployed for several months, years because they 'simply' can't find? Keep in mind theyre not receiving unemployment benefits.

In summary, why are we Nigerians generally so selfish?
Re: Jobs, jobs, jobs! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2006
Mr talk talk,is this your talk going anywhere?what have you one and how is this your talk supposed to help the situation?I'm sure you even have a job. angry
Re: Jobs, jobs, jobs! by 1forall: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2006
og2711: Dont make any assumptions about my employment status, I got a test on friday that I'm tryin to prepare for. But what about everybody else? Imagine calling me mr talk talk, have I said any untrue?
Stay real, cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Stuff / 25 Deadly Mistakes That Cause Failure In Job Interviews And How To Avoid Th / Microsoft H1b Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.