Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development (6839 Views)

Email Marketing For Nigerian Blogs / 101 List of Nigerian Blogs that Accept Guest Posts / Top 10 Blogs That Accept Guest Posts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 10:50am On May 07, 2016
hostkobo:

Ow, too bad.

When you are all set up, buzz me, my details are in my signature.

regards,
HK

I have set up a blog. used my mobile phone lol.

check out my signature.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 07, 2016
check this fast growing blog
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 07, 2016
loudtips post: check this fast growing blog www.loudtips.com
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by 9iceX(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2016
HenryDion:

I have set up a blog. used my mobile phone lol.

check out my signature.

Nice contents. Get a custom domain name na, and self-host if possible.

Repin: http://www.nawesabi.com
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
9iceX:

Nice contents. Get a custom domain name na, and self-host if possible.

Repin: http://www.nawesabi.com
Will do that later. l left a comment on your post. Reciprocate bro *hugs

1 Like

Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by jerrydelight(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2016
www.ehijeremiah..com is a personal development blog know as REALITY TITBITS. It is a collection of views from another perspective ( real truth to real life issues) aimed at helping men and women to face reality.

just check it out
www.ehijeremiah..com

or visit the Facebook page
www.Facebook.com/realitytitbits
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Isrealgodwin(m): 4:33am On Jun 25, 2016
For personal development blog sites in Nigeria, I think we have a lot of them. I'm currently sharing my thoughts through www. postrave.com because I'm a self-development coach. You can check it out, I'm sure it'll help you.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Isrealgodwin(m): 4:39am On Jun 25, 2016
9iceX:

Yeah, With a wonderful design and layout now. Hope to see you there again

check www.postrave.com
cool design and inspiring contents

I'm sure you'll find what you've always wanted. Thank me later
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Isrealgodwin:

check www.postrave.com
cool design and inspiring contents

I'm sure you'll find what you've always wanted. Thank me later

You should have a comment platform. Would have left a comment. check out mine. *signature
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by BClx(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2016
Have you checked Inspiresavvy..com it's a blog about personal development and inspiration.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by fidorocks(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Try www.legalfido.com for young lawyers
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Webbet(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
HenryDion:
Is hard to find Nigerian Blogs that specialize only on personal development, inspiration and motivation. Anyway, if you have any blog or have come across a cool one. Plz, drop the URL below. I wish to follow and comment in such blogs.
check this one sir. www.naijatalent..com
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Webbet:
check this one sir. www.naijatalent..com

Great content but please, work on your mobile view.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Webbet(m): 3:18am On Jul 03, 2016
HenryDion:

Great content but please, work on your mobile view.
thanks. do you have any idea on mobile view settings
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Webbet:
thanks. do you have any idea on mobile view settings

Not actually but i think a responsive theme will do the magic.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Webbet(m): 3:51am On Jul 07, 2016
HenryDion:

Not actually but i think a responsive theme will do the magic.
Gratitude

1 Like

Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
HenryDion:
Is hard to find Nigerian Blogs that specialize only on personal development, inspiration and motivation. Anyway, if you have any blog or have come across a cool one. Plz, drop the URL below. I wish to follow and comment in such blogs.

My blog centers on all aforementioned criterias.

Check my signature

O and, i noticed you're a tb as well

We're mutual in many ways
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by ayoasiru: 2:37am On Jul 18, 2016
For personal development, please check www.successbyprinciples.com.ng
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
HenryDion:

www.tuhamworld.com for motivational talk.
Did you know why some people dont focus on that niche despite that those people knew about it?
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tuham:

www.tuhamworld.com for motivational talk.
Did you know why some people dont focus on that niche despite that those people knew about it?
ayoasiru:
For personal development, please check www.successbyprinciples.com.ng

Nice blog you've got there. Check mine @ basic needs and you won't be disappointed
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by careercrew1: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
HenryDion:
You can visit my career blog regularly for career growth and development.

Visit www.careercrew..com

You can also check my NL profile for my twitter handle and follow me if you wish. I follow back too.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Emmandus(m): 3:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Nice to know you want to add inspirational blogs to your archive. I started my blog over 6 years ago as an undergraduate and I am still passionate about it today
I share my thoughts, book reviews, Personal and organizational development ideas at www.emmanuelayeni.com
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by D34lw4p(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Emasky4real(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Hi personal development bloggers in the house. I just published a post on my blog. It is titled; 6 THINGS TO CUT OFF IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MOVE FORWARD IN LIFE.You can click on this link to read, comment and share.
www.taiwoemayosan.com/2016/08/6-things-to-cut-off-if-you-really-want.html?m=1
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Emasky4real:
Hi personal development bloggers in the house. I just published a post on my blog. It is titled; 6 THINGS TO CUT OFF IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MOVE FORWARD IN LIFE.You can click on this link to read, comment and share.
www.taiwoemayosan.com/2016/08/6-things-to-cut-off-if-you-really-want.html?m=1

Was an interesting read but couldn't comment successfully because of recapt.. it was like your blog was cut into two, That sidebar isn't cool on mobile if you ask me.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Emasky4real(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
HenryDion:

Was an interesting read but couldn't comment successfully because of recapt.. it was like your blog was cut into two, That sidebar isn't cool on mobile if you ask me.

Good to know you read the post. What is the name of your browser?
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Emasky4real:

Good to know you read the post. What is the name of your browser?
Was using Opera mini
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Emasky4real(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2016
HenryDion:

Was using Opera mini
Opera won't work. Try Ucbrowser.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by BLONDSBLO: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? / 8 Things To Remember When Starting Any Blog / The Benefits Of Promoting Your Business Through Bulk SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.