Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) (4569 Views)

Valentine Panorama: Before And After Pics / When Buhari Says He Will Ban Indomie And Capri Sone And The Kids React (photo) / Today's Connection Of Jokes For The Kids And Adults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by wisestman(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2015
This is what it's like raising a family these days grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by wisestman(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2015
more grin

Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2015
VERY CORRECT....

A NICE ADJUSTMENT I WILL SAY...
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by wisestman(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by RoyalRoy(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2015
So On Point.

Nice One!!
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by MISSNORA(f): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2015
Lol
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by chocolateme(f): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2015
Your life will never remain the same.. cheesy
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by lekezino(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2015
hmm
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2015
On ly the cooking got an improvement 1/10 . Is this not excellent result? LOL
I hail momma for forsaking fun and leisure for my sake smiley
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by DickDastardly(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Hahahaha cheesy grin

So true
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2015
On point except for the TV thingy
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by Koboseadotorg(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Wow
HIT LIKE FOR OUR MOTHERS AND DADDYS.

It's not easy

3 Likes

Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by ladyF(f): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2015
Hehehe True tho.... grin
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by Dyt(f): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2015
Deep sigh
Daya I want to poopoo at 2am
Daya ihaf finish, wait oo *he laughs*
Itiyabe tan
Shouts
Daya ihaf finish
Gets up angrily washes bumbum
Puts him on bed
Daya I want to eat butter and bread
Daya I dot want
Daya gimme cocopops
Daya oooooooo
Daya I want to weewee
Me shouts lay down there and close close your eyes
Daya sorry
Sorry you hear
I SAY LAY DOWN AND CLOSE YOUR EYES
and before I know it, its already 6am
Gotta pray and get ready for work
Get to work and start feeling sleepy

Daya this
Daya that
Daya oooo

He even chooses for me
I want to poo
Let's go toiley I dot want potty

My 3 yr old son is hmmmmmmm
Very sweet
I should use the very sweet
I need him to go on 2days holiday
Deeeeep sigh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by Sijo01(f): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy This is soooooo cute
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by Yeske2(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
So on point
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by omophunky(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
That last pix, does that mean ur baby don replace ur alarm ?
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by ajbunmi: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Correct. Is not easy to be a mother.
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by ijbeauty(f): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
So so true...

Shout out to all the responsible mothers out there

1 Like

Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by Sharon6(f): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
100% correct.
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by johnydon22(m): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2015
It's a wonderful beautiful experience to be part of the excruciating but yet wonderful stage of being a father and raising kids.

I can't wait to be a father, so many things to show them...
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by iameugene(m): 12:47am On Sep 07, 2015
Sobs cry very cute... I wantu be a father!!!! embarassed

Not now tho make God no go talk amen for d one i do last tongue
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by grad2012(f): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lols those little creatures are just wonderful its amazing how dey can change ur life.
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by AnnTee: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
It is said dat 6weeks after giving birth,a woman returns to normal....but I can BOLDLY say Normality is a thing of the past once you give birth
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by goodygallant(f): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lol,Na true o
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by Kazrem(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lolzzz. Reality 101
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by ellahzy(f): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
awwww. I am getting married now! cool
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by Omotayor123(f): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lol.. All true.
O ga ooo. Sacrifices must be made!
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
I need my own baby ooo grin
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by babasade(m): 12:54am On Sep 09, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
I need my own baby ooo grin
when many guys on nairaland would give you a free service, if you need one u know what to do..@topic..when the kids are grown and successfully then you would know itsn't a wasted effort.
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by Eunitwap(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
gud
Re: When The Kids Start Coming: Before And After (PICS ILLUSTRATED) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Obedient Wife! / Photo:that Awkward Moment When You Realise That God Hasn't Been Fair To You... / Ladies Meet This Handsome Men. You Might Be Lucky To Marry One(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.