Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Top Ten Universities With Finest V.cs???? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Ten Universities With Finest V.cs???? (762 Views)

JAMB 2018 Policy On Admission To Tertiary Institutions, All Nig uni V.Cs present / Top Ten Universities In Africa 2019 - Qs' Rankings / Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Universities With Finest V.cs???? by simba1: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
It seem Nairaland has become a den of comparism. They compare Unis They compare Teaching Hospitals They compare Courses They compare Alumni They compare Medical Schools They even compare animals and pets. So no vex for my own recent comparism. . . Abeg which University V.C fine pass? *Shines Teeth*
Re: Top Ten Universities With Finest V.cs???? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Odeh!!! undecided

There is something they call GOOGLESEARCH for pipu like you...Kk
grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Universities With Finest V.cs???? by simba1: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
phellamon:
Odeeh like me!!! undecided
There is something they call GOOGLESEARCH for pipu like me...Kk grin
thanks, you just said it all

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Challenges African System Of Education, Teaches Science In Pidgin. / 9 Success Habits Of Wealthy People That Cost Nothing / SAF School Management Software (SAFSMS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.