Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

URL Redirecting To .com.ng? Here Is Fix + Restores Ad On Desktop View - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / URL Redirecting To .com.ng? Here Is Fix + Restores Ad On Desktop View (945 Views)

How To Remove Footer / Credit Link Blogger Template Without Redirecting To Any W / Change Your Blog Domain From ..com To .com Or .net In A Jiffy / Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URL Redirecting To .com.ng? Here Is Fix + Restores Ad On Desktop View by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
If you're yet to set a custom domain for your blog and you've noticed that the URL keeps redirecting to .com.ng, you can out a STOP to this.

All you just need to do is to place a script in the header section of your html.

Unable to place the code here. You can get the code at this link.

It will also make ads to start showing on the desktop view of your blog if it only displays on the mobile view.

The video below will guide you on how to place the script in the head section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPWoRK1b5zQ

Have fun!
Re: URL Redirecting To .com.ng? Here Is Fix + Restores Ad On Desktop View by eluquenson(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2015
@JideTheBlogger the Master, i have issues with my domain from Godaddy(www.eluquenson.com) and i believe you can fix that for me.
1. I redirected www.eluquenson..com blog to www.eluquenson.com which i did correctly.
2. I have a wordpress blog now(www.eluquenson.), i successfully moved all my content from my to my wordpress blog.
3. I removed my domain(redirect) from www.eluquenson..com
4. I now tried to redirect my wordpress to point to www.eluquenson.com and i am stuck now.

Pls, what help can you do for me?

1 Like

Re: URL Redirecting To .com.ng? Here Is Fix + Restores Ad On Desktop View by teemy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
@eluquenson, using examples like mysite.com and mysite..com in your question would make your enquiry clearer and easier to respond to.
Re: URL Redirecting To .com.ng? Here Is Fix + Restores Ad On Desktop View by eluquenson(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
teemy:
@eluquenson, using examples like mysite.com and mysite..com in your question would make your enquiry clearer and easier to respond to.
Thanks, modified

(1) (Reply)

Facebook.com Is Down / How Can I Send Mass Emails? / Professional Wordpress Developer Needed For One Day Freelance Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.