Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,871 members, 7,841,273 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

User Profile Service Failed The Logon, Fixed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / User Profile Service Failed The Logon, Fixed (882 Views)

Help... My Laptop Displays "User Profile Service Failed To Log On" / Computer Gurus Pls Help O, My User Profile Cannot Be Loaded / My Hp Laptop Keep Showing This ''the User Profile Service Failed The Logon'' I N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

User Profile Service Failed The Logon, Fixed by techtorqueng: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
There are many tutorials on this particular issue online and they all say the same thing. Their methods work pretty well. All the videos and articles all have an identical procedure. If you follow their instructions step by step, you will be able to resolve this issue. Click here to see Microsoft’s support solution.

However, I had a peculiar issue. In the tutorials, it is stated that you have to reboot your computer to safe mode and modify the registry value of your profile. In this particular case, the safe mode had the same login error. This means at that point the tutorials online wouldn’t help you. If this happens in your case, hold on before you think of reformatting you computer.

If you have multiple accounts on your computer, check to see if any of them don’t have the login error. If there’s a working profile, you’ll use that account to modify the profile registry. But if all the profiles are affected by the same error, then you’ll have to find a way to create a new account.

If you’re using a computer joined to a Windows domain, you’ll have to switch to a local account or ask your domain administrator to help with a local account.

If you have a computer with a single account, you may need a third-party application to create a new Windows Admin account or unlock the Administrator account. Try the Hiren BootCD 10. Once you have a new account that you can work with, then you’re ready to fix this issue.

Click the link to view post http://www.techtorque.com.ng/user-profile-service-failed-the-logon-fixed/

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Core I7 Laptop / Amazon Fire 7'' Tablet From Bestbuy At Micostarmall / What Laptop External Power Backup Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.