Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Uber App – Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Uber App – Review (645 Views)

APP Review On 'draagu' - An Android App For Selling Pictures Online / Savage Vpn – The Free Unlimited Premium Vpn Android App Review / Why People Are Deleting Uber From Their Phones After Trump’s Executive Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uber App – Review by techtorqueng: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
[code][/code]Today, I finally decided to do a review on the Uber app.

This review doesn’t cover the quality of the cars, personality of the driver, the company’s business strategies nor their coverage. I am just reviewing the app (the technology).

Screenshot_2015-06-17-15-10-06 Screenshot_2015-06-17-21-12-51
I think the Uber idea is a brilliant one. The fact that I can be in the comfort of my home or office and request a car without have to step outside, making phone calls or getting into an annoying fare negotiation makes it awesome.

The app is quite user-friendly and straight to the point. All it does is get you car for your ride.

To use the app, you would need to create an Uber account, either on the app or on the web browser. Creating an account is almost like signing up for a social media account. Only difference is, you’ll need to provide a form of payment. In our case, that would be you Naira debit card (ATM card).

Once your account has been created and you’re signed into the app, you’re ready for your first Uber ride.

Click the link to view post http://www.techtorque.com.ng/uber-app-review/

(1) (Reply)

How TO Reboot Blackberry Without Removing The Battery / Who Are More Guilty Of Hiding & Passwording Their Phone?guys Or Ladies? / One (1) Disadvantage Of Using A New Product Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.