Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

5 Things Every Student Should Bear In Mind Before Graduation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Things Every Student Should Bear In Mind Before Graduation (351 Views)

5 Ways Students Can Gain Work Experience Before Graduation - Dailystudentinfo / University Of Agriculture Students Must Have A Farm Before Graduation —FG / Things To Work On Before Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Student Should Bear In Mind Before Graduation by deblogger: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
As a student, it is possible you are thinking that getting a good grade is all that matters (because that’s what you have been made to believe). So you work hard, put in the needed effort just to see that you achieve that. Well, that’s good but what you may not know is that getting a formal education is different from getting a life.

I know you are planning to get a good job and have a successful life. The thing is that, for you to achieve that, you have to face the real world. It will test you. This kind of test is different from the one you take in school. As you may not have learnt much about the real world, I would like to point out here 5 things every student must bear in mind before graduation.

See more@http://www.unibengist.com/2015/08/5-things-every-student-should-bear-in.html
Re: 5 Things Every Student Should Bear In Mind Before Graduation by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
good!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!

(1) (Reply)

Student Online Market Vasiti.com / Olabisi Onabanjo University 2015/2016 Post-utme Form/pre- Degree Form/ Direct- E / 5 Types Of Lecturers In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.