Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

How Was Ur Jamb Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Was Ur Jamb Exam (5131 Views)

What I Saw On Twitter About Jamb Exam / All Candidate Re-check Ur Jamb Result / You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Jarikre: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2009
Hello jambite,how was your exam today?
Good or bad,pass ur comment.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by homosapien(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2009
fine but hoping in God to perform some miracle
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by WarfyBoy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2009
mem the Jamb Baard

na only God go help person sha

I wrote my Jamb at Ota, i dont pray to return to that place ever again, it haz notin to do with tribe or sort, i went thru hell today, that Town its crazy mem

i never tire like this for my life before

I thankGod for everytin tho
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by obete(m): 12:34am On Apr 05, 2009
may God help all those that wrote the exam to succeed.thanks all fans of nairaland.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 05, 2009
I wrote my jamb in Ohafia, Abia state. Though i came some minutes late but i wrote well and i did finish before time. I leave the rest for God to do it for me. What is left for me now is post-jamb. Does anyone have any cool info about the time of questions i am to expect from unilag post-jamb , plz mail me at bigmodo@gmail.com
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by donjon: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2009
When will the result be out?
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2009
donjon:

When will the result be out?

I think in 2 or 3 weeks time.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by drered(m): 11:59am On Apr 05, 2009
My jamb was real gud, Tho it sucks writin da 2nd time, Da result wil be out b4 dis wk runs out n dat is solid info, Der was no type in dis jamb so pipos pray cuz dey mite b lotsa seized results,also jamb wasnt properli conducted has sum ppl wer askd 2 submit der q.Papa n ansa sheets while odas wer'nt, So pray peeps
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by fataiiyo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2009
it was okay, aspa bebe flow
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by greatchap2: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2009
i didnt do the exams, but for my friends that did, theirs was okay when i asked them. the result should be out in a forthnight. nairaland for life.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Osel(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2009
A girl was caught cheating by Jamb officials in Lagos. She was detained and released in Alausa today
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2009
BIGMODO, BUT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS UR FIRST TIME DOING POST UME IN UNILAG? IF YES
DO U CHOOSE UNILAG AS UR FIRST CHOISE because DAY DNT ACCEPT SEC. CHOISE.
CONCERNING THE QUESTION U ARE EXPECT TO B ASK 1ST AND FORMOST WT AR UR SUBJECT
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Chinyxboy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2009
My jamb exam was cool. I honestly wish all nairalanders who took jamb success and God's favours. Pls does anyone know were i could get d past question papers 4 UNN and ESUT post ume? If yes, pls post it here or u could also post it at my thread wish talks abt UNN and ESUT past post ume question papers. My email is Chinyxboy@yahoo.com. Tanx 4 ur replies.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by colgy05: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2009
Glory be to God, cos that definitely was my last jamb.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by estilo(f): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2009
Mine was okay and I pray everybody that did the jamb will surely pass it in Jesus name (Amem). Please anybody that has OSU post ume Pass question for masscom should please attached it here or send it to my mail box kalaijayee@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2009
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2009
colgy05:

Glory be to God, cos that definitely was my last jamb.
estilo:

Mine was okay and I pray everybody that did the jamb will surely pass it in Jesus name (Amem). Please anybody that has OSU post ume Pass question for masscom should please attached it here or send it to my mail box kalaijayee@yahoo.com. Thanks
DON'T U HEARD THAT THEIR IS NO MORE POST UME AGAIN
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Dclique(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2009
Post u.m.e will b cancelled as frm nxt yr.
its nt yet confirmd if there iz post ume ths yr or not
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by denony(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2009
Please nairalanders
i have been a member for more than one year
If i post a topic iu hardly see it.
can somebody redirect me on how to post a topic here
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by lexicon(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2009
Emmanuel55:

You should have seen the sigh of relieve when i left the exam hall- MAN!!!, alot of surprises shocked.
I thought "no moblie phones allowed in the exam hall" but almost everyone in the hall were recieving text messages-sha i had a good idea to put my phone in ma shoes-lol.

1,000 and 2,000naira dey exchange hands for the hall. undecided

Sha it was a nice exam afterall-i can't be against bribing when my future is at stake-har har har! grin

I can't wait to see the result-how long would it take?
cool

ARE U REPORTING URSELF ?
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by BryanFury(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2009
[size=14pt]Who else got the question paper types!! They came out 2 days before the exam right!! How much did you guys pay!! For some people here it was around 30,000, but many people contributed and shared the question paper!! Completed the exam in less than 1 hour but had to wait to avoid suspition grin grin grin[/size]
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by saints2(f): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2009
Mine was cool, We started on 9:10am and end 12:45pm, I wait on God for the best to come.

Is it true that Post UME was cancelled? Any ABU student that can hook me up with the school so as to konow the school and all that, hat website is terible. Maybe any person can help me either.

rotimi.ajayi@yahoo.com

Thanks in Advance
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Jarus(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2009
Bryan Fury:

[size=14pt]Who else got the question paper types!! They came out 2 days before the exam right!! How much did you guys pay!! For some people here it was around 30,000, but many people contributed and shared the question paper!! Completed the exam in less than 1 hour but had to wait to avoid suspition grin grin grin[/size]
See those debranding Nigeria in public!!!
If I catch you, I will report you to ICPC
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by darne(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2009
har,, Ag3g3 too BAd this year, angry i pray that the results come out fine for everyone, cool
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by larayat(f): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2009
amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by m4showcom(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2009
sweet
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by tubabie(f): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2009
Bryan Fury:

[size=14pt]Who else got the question paper types!! They came out 2 days before the exam right!! How much did you guys pay!! For some people here it was around 30,000, but many people contributed and shared the question paper!! Completed the exam in less than 1 hour but had to wait to avoid suspition  grin  grin  grin[/size]
Emmanuel55:

You should have seen the sigh of relieve when i left the exam hall- MAN!!!, alot of surprises shocked.
I thought "no moblie phones allowed in the exam hall" but almost everyone in the hall were recieving text messages-sha i had a good idea to put my phone in ma shoes-lol.

1,000 and 2,000naira dey exchange hands for the hall. undecided

Sha it was a nice exam afterall-i can't be against bribing when my future is at stake-har har har! grin

I can't wait to see the result-how long would it take?
cool

What rotten nonsense!!!!
See our country's youths who are gonna be leaders tomorrow angry angry
Cheats, Liars and Robbers are what we breed in this corrupt country.
JAMB!!!!
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by larayat(f): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2009
m4show.com:

sweet
wetin dey sweet na chocolate?
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by agabaI23(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2009
I cry for my country.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by PurestBoy(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2009
estilo:

Another prospective OSU pro
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by propheyo: 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2009
I heard there is not post UME anymore, so I WISH u guys the best.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by shileowo: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2009
jamb is always good 4 everyone until result comes out. several ways 2 the market as long as u get in peace and not in pieces. back in the days, i check result for a friend, in the jamb office ikoyi, crowded. shouted to my friend few yards away and told him he scored 43. he was excited his result came and started shouting, "which subject" repeatedly. I later heard him and replied "aggregate" grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? / I Need A Brief Orientation On The Course CHEMISTRY / Admission Into Lasu Foundation Programme For 2011/2012 Calendar Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.