Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

What Should Be Done To Placenta After Delivery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Should Be Done To Placenta After Delivery (2305 Views)

Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) / Kim Kardashian West Eats Her Placenta After Giving Birth - Would You Do Same? / Grandmother, Mother, Baby Die In Lagos After Delivery, Doctor Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be Done To Placenta After Delivery by pyx: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
My bricklayer worked up to me on 1st of sept. 2015 to notify me of a bouncing baby boy his wife delivered.
I ask them to stop work so as to celebrate the arrival of rhe new boy
The second day i discovered he was. no longer confortable stayng in the site so i called him to find out why? He told me the placenta of the baby boy must be delivered to his father
My question is

1. what should be done to placenta after delivery?
2. Whose responsibilty is to do above.
Re: What Should Be Done To Placenta After Delivery by eme1n(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Bury behind your house, most cases the nurses dispose of them for you..

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done To Placenta After Delivery by jascon1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Let's carry on the old tradition of burying them. I've seen evil ppl make delicacies with them n eat them
Re: What Should Be Done To Placenta After Delivery by chidifyn(f): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Bury it anywhere or dispose properly. In some culture when u bury u plant a tree there.
Re: What Should Be Done To Placenta After Delivery by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Some women boil and eat it to "regain their post pregnancy body" -so they believe

It actually just has to be disposed off
Re: What Should Be Done To Placenta After Delivery by enoqueen: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Flush it.
Re: What Should Be Done To Placenta After Delivery by drkay(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
I buried my son's placenta in my backyard the same night it was given to me. "ijo ti a ba ribi nibi wole."
Re: What Should Be Done To Placenta After Delivery by babythug(f): 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
drkay:
I buried my son's placenta in my backyard the same night it was given to me. "ijo ti a ba ribi nibi wole."

That quote actually means "the day evil is discovered is the day it is buried" Not placenta!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done To Placenta After Delivery by eyems: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Pain In Penis? / Help, Sore Throat (belubelu) Is Killing Me / Neolife’s Supplements For Sleeplessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.