Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

A Message To All The Single Ladies. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To All The Single Ladies. (1618 Views)

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / . / Brian Deacon Sends A Message To Christians "I Am Not Jesus Christ" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To All The Single Ladies. by peeparty(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
wait for your time, it will definitely come to pass..

Re: A Message To All The Single Ladies. by chudidonas(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sighs
Re: A Message To All The Single Ladies. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
?
Re: A Message To All The Single Ladies. by Daughterzion(f): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
So true! We are all priceless and thats why Jesus died for us! Not for one guy to use and dump us
Re: A Message To All The Single Ladies. by sladimeji(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Daughterzion:
So true! We are all priceless and thats why Jesus died for us! Not for one guy to use and dump us
Sounds personal
Re: A Message To All The Single Ladies. by Daughterzion(f): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ha! Guys dnt dump me! I do d dumping. (dats if ave had a lover b4)
sladimeji:

Sounds personal
Re: A Message To All The Single Ladies. by sladimeji(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Daughterzion:
Ha! Guys dnt dump me! I do d dumping. (dats if ave had a lover b4)
So u use n dump guys...
Re: A Message To All The Single Ladies. by Daughterzion(f): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
sladimeji:
So u use n dump guys...
Read my last statement!
Re: A Message To All The Single Ladies. by sladimeji(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Daughterzion:
Read my last statement!
Just joking sha...wen u ready to tie d knot I pray its gonna b with Ur oda half and u ll have a blessed family
Re: A Message To All The Single Ladies. by Daughterzion(f): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thanks! U 2
sladimeji:

Just joking sha...wen u ready to tie d knot I pray its gonna b with Ur oda half and u ll have a blessed family

(1) (Reply)

The Burial Right Of d demised The Olu Of Warri Kingdom Happening at Ode itsekiri / Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. / World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.