Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. (1592 Views)

Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by cosiocan(m): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2015
The Trinitarians are in error! Because:

There are two Beings mentioned in John 17:3.

First is " The Only True God".

Second is " Jesus Christ whom God sent".

Jesus Christ is not "The Only True God".

John 17:3
"This is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God, and him whom you sent, Jesus Christ".

Therefore,
Jesus Christ stated clearly that He has a God over Him.
Jesus Said; "I AM ASCENDING TO MY GOD and your God."
John 20:17.

Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by BIDEEN: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2015
We tell them dem no go gree
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by menesheh(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2015
My father left Christianity to Judaism solely because of this reason. The concept doesn't make sense in any way. This is what happens when there is acculturation in a society.

Merging the culture and god concept of the ancient jews with Roman one created this world greatest absurdity and illogical theology believed as fact by many.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by sanbells(f): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2015
So how do you explain the Holy Spirit, the comforter Jesus promised to send to his disciples?who is he?
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by liquidmetall: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Jesus is the visible image of God, the word that was made flesh and dwelleth among men, jesus is just a word that had the form of man,

Just like a tree,jesus and the holy spirit are all the branches and parts of the one true God, that's why jesus can say to his disciples, " I and the father are one"
When the father was creating the world

He said let there be light!!
He commanded !!!!!! his word being jesus christ carried out the function ,so all the miracles of the old testament were carried out by jesus christ (the word)
That's why he said heaven and earth will pass away but my word will neva pass away,

Thus you can also say holy spirit is God too,
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by menesheh(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2015
sanbells:
So how do you explain the Holy Spirit, the comforter Jesus promised to send to his disciples?who is he?

What's holy spirit in your own definition?
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2015
I'm my father are one, john 10:30..

And I say, when u pray, Pray and ask in my name, and see if it won't be done. John 14:12

Anyone who have seeen me have seen mmy father;I'm in my Father and my father in me... john14:9

Just a few for u to ponder over
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by menesheh(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2015
liquidmetall:
Jesus is the visible image of God, the word that was made flesh and dwelleth among men, jesus is just a word that had the form of man,

Just like a tree,jesus and the holy spirit are all the branches and parts of the one true God, that's why jesus can say to his disciples, " I and the father are one"
When the father was creating the world

He said let there be light!!
He commanded !!!!!! his word being jesus christ carried out the function ,so all the miracles of the old testament were carried out by jesus christ (the word)
That's why he said heaven and earth will pass away but my word will neva pass away,

Thus you can also say holy spirit is God too,

We're talking about Christianity as a monotheistic religion. Trying some semantic tricks to conjoin different parts with different characteristics and forms is too implausible to be credible to a critical thinking mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by allytinted: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by liquidmetall: 7:17am On Nov 26, 2015
menesheh:

We talking about Christianity as a monotheistic religion. Trying some semantic tricks to conjoin different parts with different characteristics and forms is too implausible to be credible to a critical thinking mind.

He said trinity is blasphemy against God and I corrected that with God's word,dont know what you are saying

Modified:: please you can make use of your critical mind where it will be needed not before God

Whoever that comes to God should get rid of what he/she think they know, get rid of your critical thinking, when before God one should always portray him/herself as nothing so God can open up more about himself to you..
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by dundayo: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2015
if it has scientific or logical explanation,then it is not faith, why dont you people just keep practising what you believe without negating other peoples' believe?, even free thinkers have rights to follow their beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by sanbells(f): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2015
menesheh:

What's holy spirit in your own definition?
the Holy spirit is our comforter. He lives in our hearts and tells us what's right and what's wrong.
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by menesheh(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2015
sanbells:
the Holy spirit is our comforter. He lives in our hearts and tells us what's right and what's wrong.

In human body and in biology, i ve never heard of such thing and its position in our body. The stuff even bear the gender "he". It show that it is a male stuffs occupying a position inside our tiny heart.

How is it like and how did you arrive at the conclusion that it directs you what's right and wrong. And why did trust it?

We can't even trust our own intuition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by thorpido(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2015
Those in delusion keep arguing against the truth.
What is the meaning of 'In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God......and the Word became flesh(John 1)?

The bible talks about the 'mystery of Godliness'.............and great is the mystery of godliness;God was manifest in the flesh...(1Timothy 3:16)Why are you trying to prove God with your mind?
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by menesheh(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2015
liquidmetall:

He said trinity is blasphemy against God and I corrected that with God's word,dont know what you are saying

Modified:: please you can make use of your critical mind where it will be needed not before God

Whoever that comes to God should get rid of what he/she think they know, get rid of your critical thinking, when before God one should always portray him/herself as nothing so God can open up more about himself to you..

There are lots of dull minded assertions here. That we should suspend our critical thinking aptness to unsubstantiated and near implausible myths created by our past forefathers because of their incapability to discern the reality of things we and them witness together. Besides, today is always similar with yesterday.

If there is really a god somewhere, i buy the idea of the OP that trinity is a Blasphemy against such a god especially with the advocate of one and only true god(monotheism).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by liquidmetall: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2015
menesheh:

There are lots of dull minded assertions here. That we should suspend our critical thinking aptness to unsubstantiated and near implausible myths created by our past forefathers because of their incapability to discern the reality of things we and them witness together. Besides, today is always similar with yesterday.

If there is really a god somewhere, i buy the idea of the op that trinity it is a Blasphemy against such a god especially with the advocate of one and only true god(monotheism).

If you buy the idea that there is a God somewhere, then buy the idea to take up his manual and get to know him(the bible). And lean not to your own understanding...
Read the bible then you would understand or mayb even better than the op that jesus is God,
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by BETATRON(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2015
liquidmetall:

damn it..why did God give us the ability to reason??
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by BETATRON(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I'm my father are one, john 10:30..

And I say, when u pray, Pray and ask in my name, and see if it won't be done. John 14:12

Anyone who have seeen me have seen mmy father;I'm in my Father and my father in me... john14:9

Just a few for u to ponder over
how contradictory with what the op quoted
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by liquidmetall: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2015
BETATRON:
damn it..why did God give us the ability to reason??

Yes you have the ability think

But he also gave you conditions if you wanna follow him, he told the disciples take up the cross and follow me,they didn't question him
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by BETATRON(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2015
liquidmetall:

Yes you have the ability think

But he also gave you conditions if you wanna follow him, he told the disciples take up the cross and follow me,they didn't question him
Hosea 4:6 my people are destroyed from lack of
knowledge ...
See this verse makes it clear that blind following will only lead to destruction,,your major purpose here is to worship God and he gave you the brain as one of your greatest assets don't you think it should play a greater role in your course??
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by liquidmetall: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2015
BETATRON:
Hosea 4:6 my people are destroyed from lack of
knowledge ...
See this verse makes it clear that blind following will only lead to destruction,,your major purpose here is to worship God and he gave you the brain as one of your greatest assets don't you think it should play a greater role in your course??

Hosea that you quoted has nothing to do with following God
John 10: 11>14

The lord said I am the good shepherd, he is our shepherd, he directs us as our shepherd, the sheep does not question the shepherd instead the shepherd trusts and obeys the command of the shepherd knowing that the shepherd cannot lead him astray

While all this is happening, remember the sheep has a brain
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by UncleSnr(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Guys is it not crazy to believe? Jesus is the same as his father whom he prays to.

Listen to this prayer:

Jesus: Father it is me, you!

:/
Una dey believe shaa!
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by Blackfire(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
I hate to do this,.

But i will go with this examples.
In a presidential govt,how many president do we ve? 1, but how many arms of govt? Mmmmm 3. Does it means we ve 3 president, or 1 president, when the president send a request for budget to the senate ,does that make him less ?

Another one, u as a man is made up of 3 seperate but united beigns, yet u are one person.

If u want more explanation let me know.

Parisbookaddict what do u think
Re: Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God. by parisbookaddict(f): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Blackfire:
I hate to do this,.

But i will go with this examples.
In a presidential govt,how many president do we ve? 1, but how many arms of govt? Mmmmm 3. Does it means we ve 3 president, or 1 president, when the president send a request for budget to the senate ,does that make him less ?

Another one, u as a man is made up of 3 seperate but united beigns, yet u are one person.

If u want more explanation let me know.

Parisbookaddict what do u think

Pls ask them if its one nigerian governemnt or 3 nigerian governments.. muslims like the empirees of nairaland are ridiculously closeminded. .

(1) (Reply)

Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions. / TESTIMONY TIME. Post Ur Testimony Here / To All Christ Embassy Member.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.