Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA (30148 Views)

Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Fallen Olympus

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by personal59: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by personal59: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Salex007:
embarassed Help me with likes pls...
embarassed
Salex007:

Strange things happen y do u av to beg for likes jare
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by Lexusgs430: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Salex007:

Wetin you wan take am do, then we fit consider weather to helep your ministry to its permanent site!!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by Salex007(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
personal59:
embarassed
cus today iz my birthday
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by Salex007(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
personal59:
embarassed
cus today iz my birthday
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by MISSNORA(f): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
MemphisDepay:
My Crush
Ehh?I af catch u 2day!
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by eromoko: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Which baller is footing the bills
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by Rastamann: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
This people and their oyinbo mentality! Why do they all go mostly to America to holiday? Are there no vacation or holiday spots in Nigeria?
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by emzila(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Not really fun, it is call step to heal wound.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by goryorhal(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Flashh:

Don't you get tired of spamming your mention in every of your post with this LadyF of a thing?

I've spammed it more by adding your LadyF again. undecided

No mind her .. No b her fault .. She dey constitute nuisance with that spamming stuff .
Abeg help me tell her
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by wtfCode: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
mtcheeeww...See as she be like cray fish.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by nochildsplay(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by sweatlana: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
adesegun121:
No matter how the stunning...
Without husband na real shit...

So ki olorun oba wa bami pese oko Alalu barika fun..

Pele toke..

Pls return to what ever shithole you crawled out from asap!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by sneak3(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Toke Makinwa is changing profession to figure skating. Nigeria sport commission pls take note.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by Starships4u(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Daughterzion:
the picture of the bikini she killed would do
lols abi??
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by sauceTDA(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Advert
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by mike404(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
CHAI HER PONMO PLENTY O shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by ibedun: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Miami?

for where, more like the Niger Delta. The vegetation in the background is very tropical Africa.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by MemphisDepay(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
Ehh?I af catch u 2day!
you no fit catch me joor..
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by scentmarlc(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Zehner:
Yer..

Saw it on Instagram. She's having so much fun this period smiley
be decieving yourself....that looks more like ikoyi boatclub
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Toke na you be dis?
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by azzima(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nigerian girls are just too fake and unattractive! !
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by Zehner(f): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
scentmarlc:
be decieving yourself....that looks more like ikoyi boatclub
no its not
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by zingov: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
creebhills:
Its been over a month now, Since the major Scandal of all time that rocked the Life of our very own lovely, beautiful, sexy and gorgeous TV personal, Mc, PRO,Socialite, Toke Makinwa. No one saw it coming.

Anyways Toke has those dark days behind her now,she is currently in Miami,United States Of America, Enjoying some Boat Cruising and having the fun of her life.
Look at her small kitten grin grin grin wink wink

https://instagram.com/p/7Qu2AnDnjX/
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by zingov: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=creebhills post=37732879]Its been over a month now, Since the major Scandal of all time that rocked the Life of our very own lovely, beautiful, sexy and gorgeous TV personal, Mc, PRO,Socialite, Toke Makinwa. No one saw it coming.

Anyways Toke has those dark days behind her now,she is currently in Miami,United States Of America, Enjoying some Boat Cruising and having the fun of her life.
Look at her small kitten grin grin ; grin wink wink wink
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by MrBasketball: 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
mike404:
CHAI HER PONMO PLENTY O shocked
Bad guy! grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by ZianaJordana(f): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2015
She looks great. The yellow goes nicely with her complexion.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by SAMBARRY: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
adesegun121:
No matter how the stunning...
Without husband na real shit...

So ki olorun oba wa bami pese oko Alalu barika fun..

Pele toke..
illiterate oshi grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA by mrwonlasewonie: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
amoduganja:

Sexy with sagged bweast? That place is not Miami... Check the background and thank me later.
haaa na true o cheesy

Your eye too sharp.how you take see am?I no even notice am grin

Lagos forming Miami grin

. Miami ko biami ni cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday / Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos / Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.