Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" (48478 Views)

Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) / This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by LivingHuman: 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Following his reported arrest, Nigerian singer Dammy Krane has reacted to the news via Twitter.

He is not denying the news, neither did he say he was arrested but promised to bare it all in his new song

"See ehn... Understanding is a three-edged sword. Your side, my side, and the truth. Make dem talk.

"More This one, that one, rumor...One time for my fans, new material coming, i go talk everything. God got us, help me say amin o!

"In weird situations like this, you go start to see, who is with you and who isn't. No fake love."

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/see-what-dammy-krane-said-about-his.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Temidayo9(m): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Other sides of a coin lie the truth

10 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by LivingHuman: 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Synord(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dammy krane.. see what you said some months back...Your side had better be true..

No wonder you were singing

Help me say amin oo..asiri wa o ni tu undecided

If u enter us jail way strong gays dey, u go know say o le re body

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by 10eola(m): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2017
He has already settled the Bail so he has phone to tweet grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Synord(m): 12:22am On Jun 03, 2017
That's Dammy krane manager or PR Manager !!!!

But wait, What if Dammy krane is actually to break saucekid out of prison ??

Sinzu is in jail for Credit card frauds, Dammy krane calls Sinzu his mentor..??

Are u thinking what am thinking ??

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by LivingHuman: 12:35am On Jun 03, 2017
cool

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 03, 2017
waiting and watching closely
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Nymbols1(m): 3:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Watch Dammy Krane's last performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCVubPlXgc

VIDEO OF Dammy Krane in the Private Jet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGnXLM0qLJg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by ModCaller: 3:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Who is still doubting the fact that he was arrested and charged to court?

One thing about developed nations is the fact that their criminal records can be accessed online by anyone.

Just watch how this guy will avoid US like HIV AIDS.

32 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by falcon01: 4:24am On Jun 03, 2017
ModCaller:

One thing about developed nations is the fact that their criminal records can be accessed online by anyone.

e no tey wey dem start show their records online

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by dangotesmummy: 5:04am On Jun 03, 2017
Men and ego.even if they're caught red handed they go still find something to say

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Olibboy: 5:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Dammykrane dey use fake credit card to book Private Jet ni Miami. Order court!

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Erums(m): 5:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Dammy is fraud

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Lagbaja01(m): 6:00am On Jun 03, 2017
dammy dammy!!! wink
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by crazyABO(m): 6:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Lol ogaooo which one we go believe shocked
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Partnerbiz(f): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2017
Talk naa
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by mroop(m): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2017
lol..... busted

Joke of the day :: my journey to onitshe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRVyEvVE5kU&feature=youtu.be
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by timmycris(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2017
baba u dy jail or u no dy jail? abi u sharply use sauce kid fone to tweet

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Alisegun(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Berbierklaus(f): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Synord:

They are even cousins.

And how on earth will he break sauce kid from prison? grin
Yankee prison no dey like Nigerian prison na,they don't collect bribe,that prison break was just a movie gringrin

His PR was obviously tweeting from his account.

17 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by rheether(f): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2017
Lwkmd... No worry bloggers don talk every thing finish angry grin wink

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Pangea: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2017
No shame

It's either he don post bond or someone is posting for him

Oniranu omo

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by rheether(f): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Synord:

Even you dey steal people tweets cry cry

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by YellowBarStinks: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2017
1.Beat a Nigerian child
2.Console him with biscuits
3.Ask him ..who beat u?..he will point another person...
This was how bribery and corruption started in nigeria.
Gud morning all...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by heykims(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2017
He needs to sweet talk his next victims
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by caxlani: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Temidayo9:
Other sides of a coin lie the truth
Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by HRich(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2017
Three people you can never advise: 1. A woman in love.
2. A man with money. 3. A die hard buhari fan.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by Bonie(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2017
YESSSS YOU TOO CAN OWN YOUR HOUSE

Re: Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" by edi287: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2017
ModCaller:

Don't understand what the guy is trying to say. Let's wait and hear his side of the story sha...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Harry B Anyanwu In North Carolina, USA In 1998 / TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) / Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.