Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP (36468 Views)

We Buy Your Dead Or Damaged Laptop Here In Lagos / WE BUY & SELL LAPTOP HARD DRIVE HERE / We Buy Used Laptop Hard Disk At Good Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
@ Access City Gate We sell affordable Laptop, Desktop & LCD Monitor. We render computer services and Exchange of Old Laptop for New or Better Ones.

No matter how long you use any item, there comes a time when you need a replacement. Computer Devices are used regularly this days especially Cell Phones and Laptops. At any point it can get damage or loss, which definitely need repair or replacement. It's good to know that people can now get better deal exchanging their OLD laptop for New or Better Ones. It's an opportunity to spend less for better Laptop. While you get rid of your dilapidated computer for good ones.

So We Buy, Sell, Repair or Swap Laptop.

HP, Toshiba, DELL, P4, PM, Dual Core, Corei3, Corei5 etc.40-320gb, 1-4gig, DVD, Wi-Fi, Web Cam. Chat with me on WhatsApp for New Price List or visit : www.accesscitygate.com.ng

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
PRICE LIST FOR LAPTOP

HP Compaq Cq58 INTEL DUAL CORE 2.5GHZ
4GIG, 500GB – HDD. DVD/RW, Bluetooth, Web Cam,
Wi - Fi. Window 8. Full Apps with Antivirus.
Cost: 33k

TOSHIBA SATELLITE C850-F74G,
INTEL COREi3 2.2GHZ 2GIG, 500GB –
HDD. DVD/RW) Wi-Fi. Internet Ready.
Window7. Full Apps with Antivirus.
Cost: 48k

HP MINI LAPTOP 110-3865EI.New
1.66GHZ, 2GIG, 320GB – HDD. Web Cam, Bluetooth,
DVD/RW. Wireless, Window 7 =N=52,000

HP Probook 4540s Intel COREi3 Finger Print
4GIG, 500GB – HDD. DVD/RW, Bluetooth, Web Cam, Hi-Fi.
Window 8. Full Apps with Antivirus.
Cost: 55k

HP 2000 Intel CELERON 1.8.
4GIG, 500GB – HDD. DVD/RW,
Bluetooth, Web Cam, Wi-Fi.
Window 8. Full Apps with Antivirus.
Cost: =N= 45k

DELL INSPIRION 13R INTEL COREi3 1.9GHZ,
6GIG, 500GB, WEBCAM, BLUETOOTH, DVD/RW.
WINDOW 8. Full Apps with Anti virus
Cost: =N=55,000

DELL LATITUDE D620
Wireless. 120GB – HDD, 2GIG,
DVD – ROM. Window 7. Full Apps with Anitivirus.
Cost: =N=24,000

Acer Laptop 1GIG, 60GB, DVD Drive
Window 7. Full Apps with Antivirus
Cost: 18k

Download Complete Price List @ www.accescitygate.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Would you like to join me sell New & Tokunbo Laptops to end user in your offices, schools, churches, mosques, or wherever you are in Nigeria? Despite the advancement in technology most people do not have access to the internet due to various factors affecting individuals. We sell computers as low as =N= 15,000 (Desktop & Laptop) we call it pocket size; all internet ready. Which means you can access the internet on your device right from our office when you buy.

There is open opportunity to those who would like to make extra money on this platform or may be you're thinking of what to do to make money? Simply download my FREE eBOOK on how to make =N=100,000 monthly selling TOKUNBO Laptop in Nigeria @ www.laptopswap..com

If you have problem downloading simply email to accesscitygate@gmail.com then I will send you a copy without delay trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 3:36am On Oct 20, 2015
Many people might want something, but only few will be willing to buy and pay for it, because others don’t have the financial strength.

And in this day of High Technology, you need computer to be on the Internet either Desktop or Laptop you MUST buy one. And when you’re buying, buy from us, you have the advantage of Exchanging it For Better Ones when latest (New) Technology is out.

If you have an existing Laptop you would like to upgrade or SWAP for better ones call us now (on 08033879531) you may describe your existing Laptop configuration, picture and present status, send via email or WhatsApp +2347081696734 on your smart phone, after which, we can negotiate on type of Laptop you would like to pick from our shelf including price(s).

Or better still let us give you affordable Laptop HP, DELL, ACER or TOSHIBA etc. (Brand new) that comes with warranty; features include 2. 0 GHz, 2gig, 200gb-HDD, Bluetooth, Webcam, DVD-RW, Wireless fully loaded with window 7 or window 8 @ a lower cost of =N=74,500 etc.

Visit : www.accescitygate.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by nigeriancuban: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2015
rev2214:
Many people might want something, but only few will be willing to buy and pay for it, because others don’t have the financial strength.

And in this day of High Technology, you need computer to be on the Internet either Desktop or Laptop you MUST buy one. And when you’re buying, buy from us, you have the advantage of Exchanging it For Better Ones when latest (New) Technology is out.

If you have an existing Laptop you would like to upgrade or SWAP for better ones call us now (on 08033879531) you may describe your existing Laptop configuration, picture and present status, send via email or WhatsApp +2347081696734 on your smart phone, after which, we can negotiate on type of Laptop you would like to pick from our shelf including price(s).

Or better still let us give you affordable Laptop HP, DELL, ACER or TOSHIBA etc. (Brand new) that comes with warranty; features include 2. 0 GHz, 2gig, 200gb-HDD, Bluetooth, Webcam, DVD-RW, Wireless fully loaded with window 7 or window 8 @ a lower cost of =N=74,500 etc.

Visit : www.laptopswap..com
you call that amount low cost
Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 12:59am On Oct 22, 2015
Yap Tokunbo from 15k and new with that specification for 74k wink
Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2015
@ Access City Gate
We sell affordable Laptop
Desktop, LCD/LED TV monitor
Better service and Exchange of
Old Laptop for New or Better Ones.
Visit: www.accescitygate.com.ng
WhatsApp +2347081696734

1 Like

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
If you've competence in computer repair and which to work to earn regular income. WhatsApp me for 2016 recruitment. Tnx

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2016
How to start making money selling used UK/USA computer in Nigeria.

STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO GENERATE REGULAR INCOME SELLING USED COMPUTER WITH JUST N20,000.

“SECRETS BEHIND COMPUTER BUSINESS REVEALED " Step- By-Step Guide On How To Generate Regular Income Selling Used Computer In Nigeria. “The hardest way of doing business is to sell something people don’t want. The easiest way is to find out what people need or want and give it to them for a profitable price”

My name is Babatunde Olatunji CEO/MD accesscitygate NIG. I have been in the business of Marketing Computer Products & IT Consulting for over 7 years. That is, in business of what people need in their home & offices, because I believe that every Home and Offices deserve Computer plus effective Internet access for Global Business participation.

I am about to show you a secret on how to make money selling Computer Laptop/Desktop to end user in Nigeria, before I do that let me tell you this business secrets and I will show you the steps, It is a secret that guarantee success.

Like I said “The hardest way of doing business is to sell something people don’t want to buy; the easiest is to find out what people need or want and give it to them for a profitable price.”

The idea is, “Listen to people’s demand; know what they want, go out there, look for solution, place your price and sell the solution for them” This is one Business principle that can never fail.

NB: ORDER FOR UPDATED COPY TODAY AND HAVE ACCESS TO FULL PACKAGE THEN JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP FOR MENTORSHIP. CALL OR CHAT 07081696734 NOW!!

So, Let Me Show You How To Generate Regular Income Selling Used (UK/US) Computer In Nigeria. STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO GENERATE REGULAR INCOME SELLING USED (UK/US) COMPUTER IN NIGERIA.

1.GET FAMILIAR WITH THE PRODUCT
2. GET THE BUYER
3. GET THE PRODUCT
4. EXCHANGE THE PRODUCT FOR MONEY

GET FAMILIAR WITH THE PRODUCT
First get someone that knows about the business and tell him or her about your intension of doing Computer Business (my door is open) tell him or her you will like to direct traffic to his/her business, something like a business relationship; bringing customer to buy from him/her. You will be welcome with open hand everybody want to sell you will not be turn down. Ask the person for a price list or catalog to show people variety of products different type of Computer Device. This arrangement is very necessary, so that when you start generating prospects or customers you will have a place to take them or to collect the product for them. Is good to have a startup capital but don’t start spending money until you’ve understood the concept of customer demand and method of purchase for maximum profit. Get familiar with various types of Computers both Laptop and Desktop. If you know how to use the internet, search for information on types of computer both new and user ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
ASUS mini Laptop
60gb, 1gig ram, webcam
No DVD drive
window 7

1 Like

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by itoje9(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
I am interested in ur laptops
Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
You mean the mini?
ASUS mini Laptop
itoje9:
I am interested in ur laptops
Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by MrTeCO(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2016
rev2214:
ASUS mini Laptop 60gb, 1gig ram, webcam No DVD drive window 7 16k

Is it still available....? Am interested.
Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2016
MrTeCO:

Is it still available....? Am interested.
Yes sir, available
Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2016
You can now Open Big Store selling variety of used items bought directly from importers in the warehouse. Household, kitchen, Baby items, cloths etc. All you need is little capital, if you're in Lagos, this is a big opportunity to start making good earning buying cheap and selling with good profit to people in your neighborhood. Just contact me via WhatsApp and I will give you update on what is available to buy.

If you're outside Lagos, we can help you buy any item you desire and send to your location through courier. Simply contact us and make necessary arrangement for your request.

Visit : www.accesscitygate.com.ng

1 Like

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rockiedink(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hi.

Can you get me an Elitebook...say 8560p or 8570p with core i5, 6GB RAM and at least 640GB HDD?
Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
rockiedink:
Hi.

Can you get me an Elitebook...say 8560p or 8570p with core i5, 6GB RAM and at least 640GB HDD?
Yes but what's your budget?
Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rockiedink(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
rev2214:

Yes but what's your budget?

My budget is secondary to you being able to get it for me. If you can get it for me, tell me at what price and then a discussion can start.
Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
rockiedink:

My budget is secondary to you being able to get it for me. If you can get it for me, tell me at what price and then a discussion can start.
Silver HP elitebook 8440p 14"
500gb, 8gb ram Intel corei5
1gig dedicated graphic

1 Like

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by mrZENographer: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
"Swap ur laptops for a better one". Thats catchy.

I have a HP 250 laptop am currently using. It works fine and ok. But i want to play high graphics games. What can you offer me?

My System features:
Windows 7 64bit Intel Pentium 2.2ghz, 2gb Ram, 500gb, 14.7 inch display.

Waiting... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
mrZENographer:
"Swap ur laptops for a better one". Thats catchy.

I have a HP 250 laptop am currently using. It works fine and ok. But i want to play high graphics games. What can you offer me?

My System features:
Windows 7 64bit Intel Pentium 2.2ghz, 2gb Ram, 500gb, 14.7 inch display.

Waiting... lipsrsealed
3G notebook
Good machine.
But we don't av any gaming system now
Pls chat with on WhatsApp to see the pix of ur lappi

1 Like

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by djkaneo(m): 12:41am On Mar 19, 2016
I just got a Dell XPS, so I want to sell my clean sony viao SVE14A27CXH
1TB
8gb Ram
2.5gb dedicated graphics
1600*900 10 points touchscreen
2.20ghz quadcore core i7 with turbo boost upto 3.1ghz
Backlit keyboard
2-3 hours battery depends on setting
Windows 10

1 Like

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 1:49am On Mar 19, 2016
djkaneo:
I just got a Dell XPS, so I want to sell my clean sony viao SVE14A27CXH
1TB
8gb Ram
2.5gb dedicated graphics
1600*900 10 points touchscreen
2.20ghz quadcore core i7 with turbo boost upto 3.1ghz
Backlit keyboard
2-3 hours battery depends on setting
Windows 10
Chat with on WhatsApp
Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
ASUS MOTHERBOARD
AMD SOCKET AM2 CPU
DDR2 800/667/533
DUAL CORE CPU READY
SUSTEM BUS 2000/1600MT/s
NVIDIA SLI™ READY
Give away price

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by kentochi(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Do you have hp pavilion dv 6000 screen or complete working Hp dv 6000 laptop. what is your price
Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
kentochi:
Do you have hp pavilion dv 6000 screen or complete working Hp dv 6000 laptop. what is your price
Dv6000 15.4 screen available for 4k
Don't av working one but bad one good for parts

1 Like

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by kentochi(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
rev2214:

Dv6000 15.4 screen available for 4k
Don't av working one but bad one good for parts
how much for fixing and your location
Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by kentochi(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
kentochi:

do you have battery as well?
how much
Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 12:25am On Mar 24, 2016
kentochi:

1k for fixing
Toyota Ladipo
45, Ladipo street Opp. Access Bank Plc Matori Lagos

1 Like

Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by kentochi(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
rev2214:

1k for fixing
Toyota Ladipo
45, Ladipo street Opp. Access Bank Plc Matori Lagos
please me your phone number or call my own 08065141344
Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by rev2214(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
kentochi:

please me your phone number or call my own 08065141344
Re: ACCESS CITY GATE NIG. (BUY-SELL-SWAP) LAPTOP by djkaneo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
rev2214:

Chat with on WhatsApp
aite send me a mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

USA Used Laptops Available At affordable Prices. Updated. / Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: / Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.