Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: (37987 Views)

Get Airtel 19gb Easily For Browsing On Your Pc Now / Browse Completely Free With This Hot New Ghana Cheat For Phone & Pc! / Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Etakime(m): 4:44am On Feb 02, 2011
Hello friends,

Ever since we entered 2011, I've vowed never to pay EMPTY HEN, GLO AND AIRTEL to browse. Now I browse for free 24/7 Free with my fast link. You can also unlock your Fastlink to browse for free, what you just require is a software that helps unblock any site, and with a little configuration you are good to go.

You can also connect your phone to browse for free. I would be given out this software FREE to the First Five people who reply to this post with their email Address.

DON'T PAY ANY OF THIS MULTINATIONAL COMPANY TO BROWSE AGAIN

I'M OUT.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by seunlayi(m): 5:15am On Feb 02, 2011
rsolayiwola@yahoo.co.uk
if this works, i will even help you to advertise it to others. Let a trial convince me.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by yugoboss1: 5:23am On Feb 02, 2011
YOURS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS,  there is this new free browsing in town that is sweetest, fastest and most reliable, and guess what, it is mtn verified, meaning mtn themselves have confirmed it. although trust them, they wouldnt even do as if there's something new in town.
okay to be honest this software is a recent development from south africa and was actually built to give users free access to the web without restrictions,JUST PLUG IN YOUR MODEM OR GPRS ENABLED PHONE TO YOUR PC AND OPEN MOZILLA FIREFOX AND TYPE ANY SITE OF YOUR CHOICE TO THE ADDRESS BAR AND START BROWSING FREE, no need for too much protocols as in freedom software or indian web or tor.this is easy to operate, even my mama dey use am,  . and , wait for this,      , it's license is free till end of december 2011.can you beat that,?!?#$%
This means free browsing till the end of the year thereby saving you the 5,000 monthly subscription you would have been dashing mtn for 11 months. 5*11=55,000 naira, boy thats some money!
this software is available for free download at a site, as well as it's manual and it's easy to install.
I NO DEY FOR ANYTHING WEY NO BE FREE AGAIN OH!!!! wink grin
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by alwaysemmy(m): 7:07am On Feb 02, 2011
Here is my e-mail address: alwaysemmy@gmail.com Please, i really need this software from u and will promise to help u advertise this to. Thank you
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Etakime(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2011
you can also visit www.freemtnconnect..com
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by primeson1(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2011
Hello dis is my email primeson1@yahoo.com.
Thank u.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by emans(m): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2011
pls drop it at osinaikei@yahoo.com
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by lemmyt(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2011
@ etakime and yugoboss1, I also care for it. tollylemmy@gmail.com
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by frankdata(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2011
bros help me too. franklyn_data@yahoo.ca
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by samolina1(m): 11:01am On Feb 02, 2011
Please drop it like it's hot to akin 'anks!
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by BankoleO1: 11:02am On Feb 02, 2011
Hmmmmm okay here is my email address infoseye@yahoo.com
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by dre901(m): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2011
Please i won't mind the free browsing thingy, my email dre901@gmail.com.

Will be expecting.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by nikky5(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
i am also interested.I will appreciate u financially if it works.my email is sharontunny2000@yahoo.com.Thanks.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Jalal(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2011
send it to me too jalal_aliyu@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by tinu16(f): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2011
Pls mail me on sherryluv2010@yahoo.com. Thks.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by baydok: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
Pls mail me too on rembay2@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by semid4lyfe(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2011
Why be se some Nairalanders M-U-M-U like this? undecided Shey una nor fit visit im blog read about the thing instead of to dey drop una emails? Gawd! shocked shocked

Anyway, na telcom simcard the guy dey talk about and it ain't for free as na 2k and 3k the guy dey charge. Here is a quote from his blog. . .

In case you are interested in getting any of these Simcards, it will sent to you through either a courier service like DHL, UPS, EMLS, etc; post services/Nig Speed-Posts or any transport service of your choice like ABC transport, Peace mass transit/express courier, Ifesinachi transport, etc. But before this Parcel will be sent to you, you will have to pay for it; the cost is N3,000 if you are buying one simcard or N2,000 if you are buying more than one. The parcel will contain the simcard(s) purchased and a small manual just to help you in case you don't know to establish a dial up connection between Phone/modem and your computer.

I don't believe this shyt by the way. . .in fact, I smell another scammer in the house.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by lynxnoon(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2011
lwkmd!! ;d
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Chuksxp: 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2011
A lot of people may not like this, but browsing for free is stealing. You can try to justify it any way you want by saying "after all these networks are cheating us" but it still isn't an excuse to use their services for free. If you don't want to pay, then don't use their services. Throw away your sim card and data card, no one is forcing you smiley
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Matimo: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2011
Hello Bros! Here is my email address, matimo4jesus@yahoo.com. Please I need d software & configuration. God Bless.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2011
mine is dap07@rocketmail.com
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2011
Since You guys love SCAMMERS and being deceived by these Free Browsing Hawkerz 4 your hard earned money is better, we will remain quiet and watch you.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
Since You guys love SCAMMERS and being deceived by these Free Browsing Hawkerz 4 your hard earned money is better, we will remain quiet and watch you.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by semid4lyfe(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2011
Gawd! I can't believe after what I posted above, some peeps still dey drop their email adds shocked

Mumus plenty for Nairaland sha cry cry
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by yugoboss1: 1:03am On Feb 03, 2011
cool2 semid4lyf and aze you guys may be guru's in all fields,but lots of people are not.The fact that you guys know a lot of stuff about these topics does not mean everybody is as smart and heavenly as you are,so may be you guys should just keep your cool and allow others get the help they came to nairaland for.The last time i checked; nairaland is an open online forum with multiple pages for multiple issues affecting different people from different walks of life, and that's why most people bring their everyday problems to nairaland for individual opinions,and possible solutions, unless nairaland has degenerated from being that,i think this forum is the best place to be.If individuals are redirected to other sites where they are asked to part with their resources for their temporary problems to be solved,then i think it's a matter of O.Y.O.
Lets try and respect one another here, but yet still you are entitled to your own opinion,
Stay cool and God bless you. wink grin
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by semid4lyfe(m): 7:12am On Feb 03, 2011
@ Yugoboss1

I'm not a guru of any sort but just an average computer user

I only posted what I did cos the OP of the thread posted the link to his blog in which he explained the thing in detail - which is the use of a "telcom simcard specially programmed to browse F.O.C with MTN".

He also mentioned to get the simcard will cost peeps 2k/3k so why are peeps dropping their emails all over the thread abi im go send them the simcard via email? undecided cheesy
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by benabbey(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2011
I joined IWP web server recently with my Universal modem using MTN, the going was so good until recently when my Modem refused to connect seamlessly again to MTN Network but if I insert Airtel, Etisalat the modem still connect effectively. I still I have one Gig MTN Data on the modem that will expire on the 10th of February.

Can somebody help me with a way out so i dont loose like 2k to MTN because i purchased the 3Gig for 6k. Thanks all
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by lanre88(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2011
YOU PEEPS SHOULD GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLD NOW AND ENJOY UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS
THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT POWERFUL INTERNET SOFTWARES OUT NOW SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD DROP HIS/HER EMAIL IN PUBLIC FORUM AGAIN. BY SO DOING YOU ARE EXPOSING YOUR SECURITY AND PRIVACY.
IWP VPS CPANEL WITH NEW BROWSING TOOLS GIVES YOU ACCESS TO THE INTERNET 247.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by EKUNDAYOI(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2011
Please i like 2 brwse free dis is my e-mail: eccunderyor@yahoo.com.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2011
Guys no dey hear advice. Make una jolli dey go with 2,000 naira telecom sim card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. / Watch 33 Dstv Channel Free On Your Mytv Africa Strong 4669 Decoder / Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,wit 1yr Warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.