Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor (326 Views)

Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / "I Stabbed My Wife To Death After Getting High On Cough Syrup"--bible Student!!! / Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor by Missfidel(f): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pls i need an answer to the following question, Bible student, Pastors etc pls help me out.

1. Act of Apostle:There was a man who was the doctor of law, What is the name of the man?
B. Which portion of the Bible is it found?

2. Thour oh king are the kings of kings, to whom dose it refers to?

3. What is the meaning of Banabas?
Re: Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
cry

(1) (Reply)

Forgive Women Who Have Had Abortions-pope Francis Tells Priests / The Purpose Of Our Trials / i think Abortion is bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.