Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) (1730 Views)

Scattered Petals. ( Romance Collabo Thread)- Be A Part. / Lets Have A Collabo. / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2015

So I'm looking for collaboration in doing a story. I'm ready to reveal my manuscript and more. So. ...Make we collabo (In Don Jazzy's voice.)
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Shalomdee(f): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
More details please.
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Sveen: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
OP, mention my moniker when you're ready...
And some details will do.
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
This is my first plot idea which I have a manuscript for already.

It's about a married lady, her name's Diana. She is always on business trips most of them but she is not what she seems. Her husband Tunde doesn't know that she is an Archangel. The Archangel Stronghold is a clandestine black ops agency that has helped in protecting the interest of the country since 1964 when it was founded. Nigerians don't even know it exists.

One of the rules of the Archangel Stronghold is that the offspring of an Archangel must be handed over to the Council to begin brainwashing. Diana has a son, Aaron, 6 years old and will go lengths to make sure they don't get him.

I won't reveal more than that on this thread. Drop your whatsapp numbers and let's get in touch.

The genre is going to be an Action Thriller. For those who watch movies, see Bourne Ultimatum, Elektra and La Femme Nikita.

Anything can change as your opinions are extremely important.

#MakeWeCollabo
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by KachiUgo(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

It's about a married lady, her name's Diana. She is always on business trips most of them but she is not what she seems. Her husband Tunde doesn't know that she is an Archangel. The Archangel Stronghold is a clandestine black ops agency that has helped in protecting the interest of the country since 1964 when it was founded. Nigerians don't even know it exists.

One of the rules of the Archangel Stronghold is that the offspring of an Archangel must be handed over to the Council to begin brainwashing. Diana has a son, Aaron, 6 years old and will go lengths to make sure they don't get him.

I won't reveal more than that on this thread. Drop your whatsapp numbers and let's get in touch.

The genre is going to be an Action Thriller. For those who watch movies, see Bourne Ultimatum, Elektra and La Femme Nikita.

#MakeWeCollabo

This sounds really interesting! It got me bubbling on the inside. Hey, what can I say? I'm a sucker for a good fantasy.
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by KachiUgo(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
ArrowAssassin, if you have a manuscript for this already how is it you want to do a collabo? How does that work?
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2015
That's why I said anything and everything can change. I've never done a collabo before but I believe it starts with one person bringing up an idea, I don't really have a 'Manuscript,' mine is just the plot summary.

The main premise is that a secret agent, Diana prevents her young son from becoming like her (the process of becoming an Archangel is simply torturous mindwiping. Diana was initiated and forced to kill her Father.)

All I have is backstory. It's an idea that I want you guys and gals to tweak to all extremes.

So signup by saying. ''I'm in.'' and lets do this.

#MakeWeCollabo
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by D9ty7(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2015
Sounds interesting. But @ArrowAssassin, how many writers are we looking at?
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2015
D9ty7:

The greatest Collabo so far on Nairaland has been three writers in a story called Naija Thug Life and I'm not really looking to having us break any records. We could use four writers though if we do things in an organised manner.

If you are interested, just say the magic words "I'm in."

The first four persons to that will be my colleagues but I'm not very keen at having a fourth writer though.

So whose interested?

#MakeWeCollabo
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by mackzydon9(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2015
D9ty7:
boss go update blood bond
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
mackzydon9:
boss go update blood bond
Are you interested in the collabo?
#MakeWeCollabo
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Sveen: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

The greatest Collabo so far on Nairaland has been three writers in a story called Naija Thug Life and I'm not really looking to having us break any records. We could use four writers though if we do things in an organised manner.

If you are interested, just say the magic words "I'm in."

The first four persons to that will be my colleagues but I'm not very keen at having a fourth writer though.

So whose interested?

#MakeWeCollabo
I'm in. 08189884673(whatsapp)
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sveen:
I'm in. 08189884673(whatsapp)

Thanks my friend. I will add you on whatsapp as soon as possible. There's room for just two more writers now.

#MakeWeCollabo
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Shalomdee(f): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
I'm in.
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Shalomdee:
I'm in but I don't use whatsapp, I'm only on Facebook and Twitter, call or text me on 08078214947 let's figure a way.

What's your facebook handle?
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Shalomdee(f): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
This post has been modified, sorry.
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Shalomdee you are in. So just one spot left?
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Shalomdee:
Shalom David (dark in complexion with a purple clothe).

Didn't find any Shalom David that was Nigerian though.
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Shalomdee(f): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
You won't because there are a thousand Shaloms and scrolling to find me may take time, post your name so I can search for you.
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Shalomdee(f): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Post your own name so I can search for you.
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by mackzydon9(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

Are you interested in the collabo?

#MakeWeCollabo
I would love to but am not on whatsap neither am i dat active on facebook.
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2015
mackzydon9:
I would love to but am not on whatsap neither am i dat active on facebook.

You are in.
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by KingTom(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Space no remain for me? cry
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Crixina(f): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2015
ArrowAssassin:

#MakeWeCollabo
now I'm really interested. Besides I like the idea of bringing it home, like the Nigerian Nikita.
Re: Who Wants To Do A Collabo? (fiction) by Oyinprince(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2015
WhatsApp : 08148709832

(1) (Reply)

The Little Mistake My 16 Year Old Sister Inlaw Made Me Do / Human Rights Book Project On Police Brutality In Nigeria / London Town: Some Short Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.