Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Why You Must Invest In A Particular Online Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Must Invest In A Particular Online Business. (1033 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / Ten Reasons You MUST Invest In Anambra State / 5 Reasons Why Your Company Must Invest In Customer Service Training This Newyear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Invest In A Particular Online Business. by franel79(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2009
Why You Must Invest In a Particular Online Business.
You must invest in any online business to make it work for you otherwise you are simply building castles in the air. When I say “Invest” I am not saying you should simply enroll for just any kind of business because Mr. A has said so because Mr. A may not be right or Mr. A may be a fraudster.
To start any online business you must do the following;

Enquire about the kind of online business: If it has a specific name let’s say forex for example simply type the name “Forex” in Google search engine. From the relevant results displayed you should be able to determine whether or not to take part in it or whether it is a scam or not.

Know the requirements of the online business: Doing this will enable you know what it entails to either take part actively or partially. Some online businesses may demand your time, effort, experience while some may simply demand just your money. Whatever the case may be, the online business may either be genuine or it may be a fraud. Any time you are faced with such a situation and you seem confused simply listen to what the offer is not saying. If an offer is too good to be true then know that it isn’t true. If an offer is too real not to be true, look for others around who must have embraced such an opportunity and ask relevant questions. If you find none simply run as fast as you can from that website or blog. This brings us to the most pressing question of this session:
How do we know or recognize a good offer?
1, A good offer is that one which tells you ways on how to do things e.g., how to make money, how to courses etc. not the one promising you %100 profits while demanding for your money.
2, A good offer is that one that relies on your hard work to succeed not the one that simply needs your money to succeed.
3, A good offer must always need cash to start up no matter how little so run when you are being told that cash is not needed, it is simply a delay tactic to defraud you once and for all.
4, A good offer brings money in gradually without exploding your bank account as they always say.
5, A good offer is always normal realistic and straight to the point without saying too much about nothing
6, A good offer sells itself even without a sales letter. You may say how, but it is the truth because if the offer is really good, nothing stops people from recommending that product to someone else genuinely without waiting for affiliate commission.
7, A good offer is usually difficult to accept because it is either a deal you are familiar with, but yet still can’t believe something can come out of it or it is absolutely something you don’t know a thing about and can’t see yourself taking up such a risky venture,
Most people fall for scams simply because they foolishly believe their money can work for them like that without adding their own personal efforts.
The key is to purchase an information product that can act as a guide and manage your funds yourself
Re: Why You Must Invest In A Particular Online Business. by Magnam(m): 4:07am On Apr 05, 2009
Thanks for wonderful course. It is enriching.
Re: Why You Must Invest In A Particular Online Business. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2009
That was simply the truth revealed in a certain way. Nice post @ poster
Re: Why You Must Invest In A Particular Online Business. by way2cash(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2009
Magnam:

Thanks for wonderful course. It is enriching.

I Agree.
Re: Why You Must Invest In A Particular Online Business. by franel79(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2013
mypussy: That was simply the truth revealed in a certain way. Nice post @ poster
Thanks
Re: Why You Must Invest In A Particular Online Business. by neksummi(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2013
I totally agree with you @OP. Some people think they can put their money somewhere and go to sleep expecting to reap good returns. But many (myself inclusive) ended up being burnt. I've since learned my lessons. I'm now into things that require me to put in real effort to get returns. And things have really changed for good. I'm now helping others do the same.

Here's something we've teamed up here on nairalnad to do to help one another.
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all
Re: Why You Must Invest In A Particular Online Business. by franel79(m): 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
Yeap. That's Cool.
Re: Why You Must Invest In A Particular Online Business. by Rexyl(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2013
yeah, nice ideas and good programs are reqd to make money online
Re: Why You Must Invest In A Particular Online Business. by buzzingstreet: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2013
Really a very informative post.
Re: Why You Must Invest In A Particular Online Business. by franel79(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
I also noticed that to really be satisfied with one's earnings online, one must keep learning how to do things better than they do now.
Re: Why You Must Invest In A Particular Online Business. by franel79(m): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
I's basically about selling your brand, being current and up to date has a lot to do with being successful.

(1) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Things In Naija / Strategies To Fight Competing Market World. / Firewood And Wood Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.