Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Stay With Me - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Stay With Me (1789 Views)

Get Inspired: Stay Glue To The Rules / Social Networking That Pays You To Stay Connected! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay With Me by toprate(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2006
It hurts (me) like a bee sting sad
stings (me) as salt on a wound
What a hell on earth? shocked
this idea of you leaving, bring-forth

You may have suffered here
but I suffered most
What if you stay tonight
In the morning there shall be light.
Re: Stay With Me by toprate(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2006
hey people aren't you checking out this poem. let me have your judgement of it.
Re: Stay With Me by money22(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2006
its cool keep it up.
i post a few of my own grin
Re: Stay With Me by ifymine: 1:06am On Oct 19, 2006
hi,reallyt am new into the deal of nairaland's fun smiley smiley smileyhumm this cool
pls keep it up!!!
Re: Stay With Me by ope0lu(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2006
hey, pple are viewing ur poem, just not posting reply, u already have 337 reads,
methinks its quiet short and i dont get he context as in, what are u addressing, i'm really thinking of more than one topic right now, but its a good piece short, sharpa nd rhymes
Re: Stay With Me by toprate(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2006
yes quite short but I thought it's precise. just talking about a lady giving her guy a red card cause she no longer can cope with the harsh situations. So the guy now trying to plead with her to stay, that things may be as they are now but there will soon be soccur. "in the morning there shall be light" I appreciate ur critical comment
Re: Stay With Me by thimbook2(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2006
nice, keep it up, watch the use of lang. though,

good work

(1) (Reply)

Poetry: The Thin Line Between Love And Hate (Edited version) / On The Bus / If Tomorrow Never Comes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.