Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Encounter With A Bad Cook - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Encounter With A Bad Cook (1107 Views)

Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos / What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? / Naija Cook In New York Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Bad Cook by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
[center]yesterday i was in my room with my friends when we started perceiving this aroma from the next flat,it was so much that i started praying in my mind for the woman to call us and give us some of the food lol.....after some minutes she sent someone to call us when we got there she told us it's her husband's bday they are celebrating we were given the food and i was very happy, i didn't know i was happy 4 nothing the food i was expecting to be delicious turned out to be tasteless it was like she did not put anything in the food.....i was like chisos what is dis?,soo all those aroma were from onion....i was so dissapointed and what surprised me most was dat the family were eating the food like d delicious food ever(guess they've never tasted my mom's food).....we just told her we would like to eat it in our room...i threw everything away..God knows what will happen to her family when they taste a food made by a good cook.................morale: our ladies should try and learn how to cook,everything is not just about beauty, and mothers should try and teach their children how to cook b4 one house girl come and snatch ur daughter's husband.....u should try to be like my mom,she is very strit especially in the cooking aspect once she's in d kitchen and u are not there with her and u don't av a solid reason for not being there no food for you [/center]................
Re: My Encounter With A Bad Cook by HungerBAD: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
Continue

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Bad Cook by delishpot: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
shokky24:
yesterday i was in my room with my friends when we started perceiving this aroma from the second flat.i was just praying for the woman to call usembarassedtongue

Next time if you are on talking terms with such neighbour knock and jokingly offer to pay for a plate of the food. She will give you some. It worked for me from time to time in school
Re: My Encounter With A Bad Cook by Ammy5565(f): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Did her husband complain to you that he hates his wife's cooking or did he suggest to you he is in search of a new wife that cooks better? If not,then i honestly cant understand why the situation stresses you. He might find his wife's 'tasteless' meals tastier than your supposedly 'tasteful' meals and your mum's for that matter. For all we know,that might be the way he loves his meals.
Next time she offers you a meal, politely decline.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Bad Cook by tpiah01: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Don't kill the woman plz.

In addition, learn to cook or buy your own food.
Re: My Encounter With A Bad Cook by Tomeseen(f): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2015
Some peeps don't like to taste salt in their food. Funny you might think but they won't eat it. So op for u whose taste buds have been addicted to salt and MSG (major Maggi ingredient) there's no way you can eat their food. Unless God forbid, u have health crisis that makes you revise ur sodium and MSG taste buds.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls E- Family React To This; Is Drinking Of Garri A Poverty / Packaged Oven Dried Catfish. / Chinese Hot Chili Oil Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.