Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Are You Smart? Import This And Make Millions. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Smart? Import This And Make Millions. (1000 Views)

You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 / If You Import This Item, Anybody That Has A Car Will Buy From You / Please Is It Legal To Import This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Smart? Import This And Make Millions. by italkpass(m): 1:08am On Sep 07, 2015
I was just browsing through Jumia and I saw this item. It is a wireless wristband that tracks your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. It also monitors how long and how well you sleep and wakes you (and only you) with a silent wake alarm. It is great for fitness. And it is sold for N30,000 on Jumia. But I did a research and found the product on Aliexpress and it is sold there for just $1.68. Wow! Imagine the price difference. I'm bringing this import idea to smart ones. So go ahead and import it and sell at cheaper rates on Dealdey,Konga and even on Jumia and make more profit.

The first photo shows the product and price on the Aliexpress while the second photo shows it on Jumia.
#WeSucceedToGether

1 Like

Re: Are You Smart? Import This And Make Millions. by naijafinest123: 1:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Nice one bro
Re: Are You Smart? Import This And Make Millions. by histemple: 1:29am On Sep 07, 2015
Thanks for the info.
Re: Are You Smart? Import This And Make Millions. by tessylove2(f): 2:48am On Sep 07, 2015
Thanks...
Re: Are You Smart? Import This And Make Millions. by PasNet: 2:57am On Sep 07, 2015
Nice one @OP

This is what NL should look like and not the scams that infiltrates the platform.

1 Like

Re: Are You Smart? Import This And Make Millions. by cescky(m): 3:03am On Sep 07, 2015
@op

Get your facts right...what's on jumia is fitbit wrist band...what alixpress is showing u isn't the same thing its more of a cover..

I see the ogidi link...

2 Likes

Re: Are You Smart? Import This And Make Millions. by makavele: 3:36am On Sep 07, 2015
cescky:
@op

Get your facts right...what's on jumia is fitbit wrist band...what alixpress is showing u isn't the same thing its more of a cover..

I see the ogidi link...

ALiexpress actually sells the adulterated/cloned version
checking on eBay, the genuine item goes from $60 used to $150 brand new
so if Jumia is selling for 30k brand new . . that's a fair deal..
the big question is .. is Jumia selling the real deal , cos they've been know for selling fake stuffs ..

1 Like

Re: Are You Smart? Import This And Make Millions. by ebamma(m): 3:57am On Sep 07, 2015
This is no mass market product,

We are no fitness fanatics bro,

It's just a niche product

1 Like

Re: Are You Smart? Import This And Make Millions. by ebamma(m): 3:58am On Sep 07, 2015
I see

(1) (Reply)

Be Empowered: Skill Acquisition Program / Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In / Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Invest My #1.1million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.