Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Steps To Make Wikipedia Backlinks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Steps To Make Wikipedia Backlinks (508 Views)

Wikipedia Backlinks To Your Website For Higher Traffic / Submit Ur Blog & Get Free Contextual Backlinks(join Group For More Promotion) / China Is Launching It's Own Version Of Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Make Wikipedia Backlinks by tbsnetworks: 5:28am On Sep 07, 2015
I found this easy method of creating Wikpedia links whilst implementing my own method on the same subject and I think it's worth a mention here. This way of link building is not spammy and will give you great results as it has done me.

Put simply, its replacing dead links on Wikipedia with your own links, Wikipedia hates dead links so you can help them and yourself at the same time and here is an easy method on how to do it:

Here's a few rules to help keep your link on Wikipedia live-

Make sure you have a web page or blog post with lots of info on it.
Make sure the Wikipedia article is relevant to your webpage or post.
You cannot link to your homepage.
Don't put more than one link on the same Wikipedia article.

First of all, we need to find the Wikipedia articles with dead links. To do that we will use Google. Type this search string into Google: site:wikipedia.org "keyword phrase" "dead link" and it will bring up all the articles on Wikipedia with dead links on them.

Regards,
IT Support And Services | 24/7 IT support | Technology support services

(1) (Reply)

Pls Niqqas/webmasters, I Need Your Help / The Fatest Online Secured E-currency Exchanger With Lowest Rate / Top Website Designer Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.