Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Pls Niqqas/webmasters, I Need Your Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Niqqas/webmasters, I Need Your Help (508 Views)

Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense / Webmasters I Need Your Honest Review On My News Blog / Webmasters I Need U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Niqqas/webmasters, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 23, 2015
pls niqqas. can someone educate me on how to create an EBOOK? like a PDF file that can b published/posted in a blog e.t.c
Re: Pls Niqqas/webmasters, I Need Your Help by ps3o(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2015
Donariok:
pls niqqas. can someone educate me on how to
create an EBOOK? like a PDF file that can b
published/posted in a blog e.t.c
familiarize yourself with Ms Word. use Ms Word to type all your documents. after this, google word to PDF plugin for the version of Ms Word that u are using. the plugin is usually in KB. download and install!
when all that is done, open your document in Ms Word and choose SAVE AS. under the tab of name to be saved, choose extension PDF and save.
that's all!
u have successfully created an eBook in pdf
Re: Pls Niqqas/webmasters, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2015
ps3o:

familiarize yourself with Ms Word. use Ms Word to type all your documents. after this, google word to PDF plugin for the version of Ms Word that u are using. the plugin is usually in KB. download and install!
when all that is done, open your document in Ms Word and choose SAVE AS. under the tab of name to be saved, choose extension PDF and save.
that's all!
u have successfully created an eBook in pdf
thanks, lemme try it
Re: Pls Niqqas/webmasters, I Need Your Help by ps3o(m): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Donariok:

thanks, lemme try it

ok!

(1) (Reply)

5 Important SOFTWARES All PC Users Must Have / The Fatest Online Secured E-currency Exchanger With Lowest Rate / Reason Why Samung Galaxy S7 Smartphone May Be Launch In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.