Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,234 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Does Anyone Know About These Consulting Firms? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does Anyone Know About These Consulting Firms? (1432 Views)

So MAD @ Most Recruitment Agents And Consulting Firms / Which of These Accounting/management Consulting Firms would you choose? / Which Are The Top-3 HR Consulting Firms In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know About These Consulting Firms? by Musmus(f): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2006
Has anyone heard about these two recruiting firms? Are they authentic? I have been contacted by both of them. Please let me know, I need to be sure. Thanks guys.
- ReStral: www.restral.com
- Doheney services: www.doheneyservices.com
Re: Does Anyone Know About These Consulting Firms? by Consultant(f): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2006
I am familiar with ReStral. I have friends who used to work there. It was started by an ex-Accenture partner and delivers training based on Franklin Covey's (of 7 habits of highly effective people fame) principles, among other things. It's an okay place to work - that's if they are contacting you for them - because they also recruit for other companies. Bottom line - fear not, they are reputable.
Re: Does Anyone Know About These Consulting Firms? by asheggy: 2:20am On Oct 05, 2006
hey Consultant !
re u sure u re not part of these consultant as ur name suggest lipsrsealed plz dont decevied the people
Plz brothers and Sister dont b deceived by those YAHOO BOYS
Re: Does Anyone Know About These Consulting Firms? by SOJ(m): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2006
Ofcourse, consultant is right about Restral. However, doheneyservices recruits majorly for oil and gas servicing companies.checkout their respective sites.
Re: Does Anyone Know About These Consulting Firms? by omoniyif: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2006
hi!

have actually gone 4 an interview in dohaney,but men i think they are WACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there ofis is in 1 shop in ilupeju,and i was told 2 come 4 an interview 4 an oil servicing company,only 4 them 2 tell me it was an insurance policy marketer they wnted! can u imagine hawking insurance policies on comission!!

i was mad cos i had to leave my ofis with an excuse 4 this unserious pple!!! embarassed angry

try ur luck sa!

cheer!
Re: Does Anyone Know About These Consulting Firms? by Consultant(f): 1:33am On Oct 07, 2006
@Asheggy,

ReStral was started by Ifueko Omoigui - the current (i believe she's still there) Chairman of the FIRS. You are welcome to make any comments you want, but you should know what you're talking about first.

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Portal Not Functioning / Skye Bank Online Application / Nbl Sales Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.