Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Your Sagem Phone Has Alot To Offer In This Era Of Freedom Of information! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Sagem Phone Has Alot To Offer In This Era Of Freedom Of information! (717 Views)

Almost Every Phone Has This Feature, But Most People Don't Know What It Does / My Phone Has Been Locked! By A Virus!! / What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Sagem Phone Has Alot To Offer In This Era Of Freedom Of information! by ojavogadro(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2009
am suprise that no one is talking on how u could enjoy freedom of information using ur sagem mobile phone. i could remember asking a friend. is reply was that sagem is difficult to configure. he got it wrong! presently am writing through my sagem phone and the configuration is as simple as ABC. sagem has a lot to offer my guys. why not try it! for more information contact- write2oj@gmail.com
Re: Your Sagem Phone Has Alot To Offer In This Era Of Freedom Of information! by donjon: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2009
Of all phones?
You had to pick sagem?
Re: Your Sagem Phone Has Alot To Offer In This Era Of Freedom Of information! by oluwafemi113(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2009
mr sagem grin
Re: Your Sagem Phone Has Alot To Offer In This Era Of Freedom Of information! by omoboy08(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2009
@oj Wot type of sagem are u talking abt?
Re: Your Sagem Phone Has Alot To Offer In This Era Of Freedom Of information! by peacemaka(f): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2009
if u can help, pls help, i want to configure my sagam myx2-2 so that i can browse with it. i will appreciate it if u can help.
Re: Your Sagem Phone Has Alot To Offer In This Era Of Freedom Of information! by puskin: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2009
Hear hw d name sounds, SIRRGERM. Aaawww!!!
Re: Your Sagem Phone Has Alot To Offer In This Era Of Freedom Of information! by UNLEASHED(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2009
Can you help configure my MY X 1-1? and what's your blurry picture got to do with configuring sirgerm?

(1) (Reply)

My Nokia 3250 Always Displays This Messege Anytime I Try2 Perform A Function -''memory Low,deleat So / Its A 2nd Hand Nokia 6275: 2mp Camera: Its In A Perfect Condition: Contact Me Me On 08037222443 Or S / Deciphering Hidden/unknown Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.