Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Doing Secular Music Does Not Make You An Enemy Of God - Chidinma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doing Secular Music Does Not Make You An Enemy Of God - Chidinma (456 Views)

#EndSARSBrutality: Olamide Reacts "Guide The People, Not Make Life Miserable" / Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes / 7 Nigerian Musicians Who Made It In Secular Music After Leaving The Church Choir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doing Secular Music Does Not Make You An Enemy Of God - Chidinma by chuzzyofficial(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2015
The ever smiling petite singer, Chidinma aka Ms Kedike, opened up in a recent interview with vanguard news.

Chidinma said she is indifferent about artist changing from gospel music to secular music.

In her words: See after the cut

“I won’t condemn anyone that moved from gospel into secular.

You don’t know the kind of relationship the person has with God. Before I started, I spoke to my pastor. We had a chat and I told him I am not doing gospel. My song is for everyone, not just the church folks.

Everyone knew what I was doing from the start. My pastor said if that is what I want; it’s fine as long as ‘you and God are on the same page”

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/doing-secular-music-does-not-make-you.html

cc:
lalasticlala
ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doing Secular Music Does Not Make You An Enemy Of God - Chidinma by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2015
Oh! Really? undecided
Re: Doing Secular Music Does Not Make You An Enemy Of God - Chidinma by emmaberry(f): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2015
No it doesn't, but it doesn't preach he gospel to the ppl so dat leaves u in d BLACK BOOK
Re: Doing Secular Music Does Not Make You An Enemy Of God - Chidinma by chuzzyofficial(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2015
emmaberry:
No it doesn't, but it doesn't preach he gospel to the ppl so dat leaves u in d BLACK BOOK

Oyea.....
Re: Doing Secular Music Does Not Make You An Enemy Of God - Chidinma by slimmyjimmy(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Lost In US Tennis Semi Final, Fans Blames Rapper Drake For It / FAAN Loses N40m In Two Months Of Benin Airport Closure / D’banj Congratulates Don Jazzy On New Lucrative Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.