Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Let's React..... What's Your Take On Sunday Oliseh's First Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Let's React..... What's Your Take On Sunday Oliseh's First Match (551 Views)

Mikel Obi Loses On His First Match In Tianjin Teda / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / My Life Is In Danger - Sunday Oliseh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's React..... What's Your Take On Sunday Oliseh's First Match by JoyPaulLaw(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2015
The long awaited debut match of Oliseh has come and gone. To be honest, I am disappointed with the scoreline when the pedigrees of the two teams are compared.
I do not want to judge Oliseh based on this first match because we didn't play up to expectations at all and the only positive we can draw from the game is the Goal keeper who was exceptional on his debut.
For me... I will rate Oliseh's game as FAIR!

Sport fans and nairalanders..... How would you rate Olisehs debut match? Bad? Fair? Good?
Re: Let's React..... What's Your Take On Sunday Oliseh's First Match by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2015
too early to judge
buh i bliv he will deliver
Re: Let's React..... What's Your Take On Sunday Oliseh's First Match by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2015
Yea too early to judge, I biliv by now he will av a beta understanding of wats going on.His debut as come and gone, I hope to see a beta team the next time we play.
Godbless nigeria
Godbless oliseh
Re: Let's React..... What's Your Take On Sunday Oliseh's First Match by JoyPaulLaw(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
too early to judge
buh i bliv he will deliver

I believe its too early to judge but I think he will need 2 or more friendly matches to get familiar with the team.

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams’ Heartfelt Message To Sister Venus / All Africa Games: Team Nigeria Wins Third Gold Medal / NFF Confirm Odegbami For FIFA Presidency Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.