Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Pls Help Save My Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Help Save My Career (483 Views)

Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career / Please Help, My Career Is In Jeopardy / I'm An Orator: What Are My Career Chances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Save My Career by Flirtval: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Growing was so fun, everything seems achievable in just little time and effort, however those days are over now as boys are now becoming men and plans has to be work for with all caution and consciousness in view to hitting the desired endpoint "success". straight to the point. I had passion for music and hope even it not now one day I'll be a super star, I wrote about thirty songs but only recently walked into studio to have one recorded, my encounter with the producer left me depressed hitherto, he actually admired my song but later advised me to change it so as to suit the beat he intend giving me, the truth is that I accepted but still prefer my version of the song. pls here are two versions of the song, kindly download the two listen and advice me on areas needed, the big question is can I make it?
www.datafilehost.com/d/f97a3990
www.datafilehost.com/d/34dc4799
Re: Pls Help Save My Career by ELBAND: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Leading (most Wanted) Computer Application Skills In Nigeria Business & Industry / Urgent Advise Needed!! / Career: Why The Emphasis On Professionalism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.