Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Please Help!! I'm Tired Of Been Single. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Help!! I'm Tired Of Been Single. (846 Views)

Been Single, Broke, And Highly Pissed / Tired Of Relationships / I'm Tired Being A Virgin - Nigerian Lady Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! I'm Tired Of Been Single. by praisekeyz(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hello guys! I'm praise by name, a native of anambra state. and 23years of age. Please I need your help and advice...

I've had series of relationships in the past which never lasted, six(6) relationships to be precised. All never last up to a year, with the highest one which was 7months. Ion know if this is a curse or should I say its destiny
Cos I'm always faithful to who ever I date.....I'm always humble,loyal,caring,kind,honest and romantic.....but these girls always take me for granted by abusing my love for them.
The last gurl I dated was loved by me uncontrollably....I loved her genuinely. I went extra-miles for her, I catered for her needs, I never cheated on her, I was always apologizing even when she's wrong just to avoid misunderstandings. But she took all this for granted cos she felt I can't do without her, due to my #Meekness# then after seeking lots of advice from friends, I ended the relationship which she eventually accepted without showing any remorse.
Now I've been single for the past 6months, and I'm not so happy about it cos I do feel bad considering the fact that ion have a gurl in my life that we both will love each other genuinely without having these problems.

I'm soooo scared of asking any gurl out now....what should I do??
Re: Please Help!! I'm Tired Of Been Single. by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
23 years old?..... and this is your problem in life?..... your head needs to be examined

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I'm Tired Of Been Single. by praisekeyz(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oh I'm suppose to wait till 30years of age before starting a relationship and get married?
Ok!
Re: Please Help!! I'm Tired Of Been Single. by dharay99: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
lemme think of an answer ohk....
Re: Please Help!! I'm Tired Of Been Single. by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
praisekeyz:
Oh I'm suppose to wait till 30years of age before starting a relationship and get married?
Ok!

Do you have a Job?...are you still under your parents?.... what is your goal in life?.... if you're looking for a gf, is it for the fun of it or cos you want to build a future with her?
Re: Please Help!! I'm Tired Of Been Single. by Hazardd(m): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op, i will advice you to concentrate on what you are doing now and forget about girls for now whether if it is schooling or you are doing business... Just make money first and the rest shall be history... Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I'm Tired Of Been Single. by Cutehector(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op, take it easy. Relax. Nw breath in....

Nw breath out....

Good, tell urself you are the man... 3 times cheesy

Yh right, nw go walk up to a gurl and tell her hw badly u wana bleep d shit outta her! After receivin a slap, come tell me leme tell u what to do next
Re: Please Help!! I'm Tired Of Been Single. by Oruemu(f): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Boy, u dnt have a prblm. Follow the advise of d poster above me
Re: Please Help!! I'm Tired Of Been Single. by rawpadgin(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oruemu:
Boy, u dnt have a prblm. Follow the advise of d poster above me
the poster above u
did u read what the crazy a$$ posted
Re: Please Help!! I'm Tired Of Been Single. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Its better to stay single boo until u found someone tat u cant live without..
Besides ur still young...enjoy it first..hang out with ur friends,go out and have fun...being in a relationship is juz a waste of time if ul juz find a wrong one. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I'm Tired Of Been Single. by bvegas2020: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Single Parents Support Group / Serious Relationship With Marriage Aim / A Friend Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.