Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Renata "The Vengeful Girl" - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Renata "The Vengeful Girl" (36636 Views)

Vengeful Seduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Sageez(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
am having this feeling that Asibi or mama Bintu could be next in line
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by bummybummy(f): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
Asibi nd her family should move out of bako's aos b4 Nneka wil destroy all of dem
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Olaide59(f): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
ride on
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Sageez(m): 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
op we need an update please
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Mama Bako could be seen outside with Asibi as she was doing the laundry,she wasnt happy with the latest development of her and her siblings turning maids for Nneka,but what could she do,the hunger they had experienced during the time they were out of Bakos house was unimaginable,the saying "you know your true friends in time of trouble" applied to them,everyone had a story to tell apart from their uncle that finally took them in inspite of that they were barely fed.At least Nneka gave them enough food and now,they even got the 70,000 she promised,their only problem was that she never gave them a moment rest,she always found something to keep them busy with,she also nagged 24/7.Life had never been this tough for them,she didn’t know what to make of the situation.
“Mama Bako” Nneka cal;led fromi nside
“Here we go again,why cant I have a moment peace in this house” Mama Bako asked aloud
“Mama Bako”Nneka repeated
“you’ve got to go answer her and the earlier the better,I really don’t know when all this would stop sister”Asibi said
“If I tell you ,I am not tired,id be lying seriously” Mama Bako replied
“Is there nothing we can do at all to get out of this mess” Asibi asked
“The only thing is to get diabolical, visit a native doctor or something, Bako has refused to be swayed concerning his feelings for his wife” Mama Bako replied
“You mean, try to kill her or something”
“yea, something of that nature”
“Hmmmm, the way I feel now, I could agree”
“Asibi, you have really changed, in thought she was your friend”
“Friend indeed, I hate her guts now and….”
“I thought I called you mama Bako” Nneka interrupted , she had overheard little of their discussion and she could see same thoughts running through their minds through their expressions, they were hoping she didn’t hear them, well she woud pretend and play along, but it dawned on her that she needed to act fast for her next kill.
“I was about coming, sorry I delayed” mama Bako stated acting all innocent
“well you best come in, we need to prepare so you would go to the market and get foodstuffs, abi aren’t you peoples children coming back today again from school”
“They are”mama Bako replied as they walked into the house ,Nneka didn’t say anything till she was sitting at the sitting room
“Okay, like I was saying ,all of your families children are coming back from the boarding school today ,they need to eat a very good meal,as they must have endured a lot of hunger at school,so you are going to go write out the ingredients we need to cook coconut rice, salad, chicken sauce, pork sauce, beef sauce and plenty of fruit salad.”
“Nneka is it the president that is coming back,how do you expect me to prepare all these this evening without help”
“listen,mama Bako,I don’t care how you do it,just go ahead and list it out abeg,I aren’t ready for this your complaining attitude”
“Easy for you to say, because you are not doing any of the work” mama Bako uttererd under her breath as she left the sitting room.
Nneka was left to herself and she started thinking and strategizing,she really needed to up her game, she had given them enough holiday,it had been months since Chamil had died,it was time for another shedding of tears.she knew what she wanted now,she wanted to sow discord amongst the siblings, she would go for the softer one ,mama Dakar ,mama Bako was incorruptible, so no need to go for her.
“mama Dakar”she called out she figured the woman might be arranging the house,she had previously issued a command that the house be swept and moped twice daily.
“yes” mama Dakar replied as she came in
“yea ,how is work going na” Nneka asked
“fine” mama Dakar replied
“you see,I have been watching you and I like your work so far,you don’t complain as much as your sisters,so I want to take you out ,you know to shop for you”
“what”
“you heard me”
“is everything alright Nneka”
“of course, what kind of question is that anyway?”
“I am surprised, how on earth can such statement come out from your mouth”
“I don’t understand o,is it a crime to want to take you out,oya forget it na”
“no no no ,Nneka that is not what I meant,it is just that I am surprised”
“No need to be ,I don’t know why your family think of me as evil, but I am not ,its just that you guys don’t understand me, only my husband does ,I just wanted this to be an example to others, if you do your work well, you get gifts from me ,so everybody would sit up”
“oh I see where you are coming from, no problem, who no like better thing, when are we going?”
“now”
“you mean now”
“yep,I aren’t doing anything now, so why not”
“Alright, let me go and change, ill be back in a jiffy”
“okay”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2015
“I called for this meeting again ,to share these uniforms,I want you all to wear these uniforms,I don’t like the kind of clothes you people wear in my house ,they are tattared and not meant for this kind of mansion”nneka stated. Every member of the family were gathered at the sitting room,save Bako and the children,he had taken them for shopping for new things to return to school with ,as it was on a Saturday.
“Nneka what is this,is it because we kept quiet,and you turned us into your house helps,now you want to add salt to injury,you have sewed same uniforms for us like slaves ba?”mama Bakos husband replied, his face had turned red with anger, he was a very fair man with lots of pimples on his face,the sight of him always repulsed Nneka.
“can I ever bring a new law to this house without you people opposing,has every one not been enjoying peace in this house of late,I know what I am doing,this is the best way,I sewed three each and you must wear it on all days of the week till 6 pm,then you all can return to your rags,I wouldn’t have my visitors see people wearing tattered clothes around the house” Nneka stated
“hmmmm,Nneka I am indeed short of words, why do you choose to humiliate me and my siblings like this, please what have we ever done to you to deserve this kind of treatment” Asibi asked
“you are still asking,well,as for me over my dead body will I wear that nonsense,I will never be submitted to that”
“Then you would die ooo,so you can wear it,because you see this cloth,you are all wearing it this afternoon sef apart from mama Dakar, she alone has reasonable clothes, till you guys can save money and go and buy new clothes,all of you would wear this” Nneka commanded
“Nneka we would not wear it ooo, do your worst” mama Bako replied
“GBAM”mama Bakos husband supported
“There is no need to fight about it,what Nneka is saying is true,everything she is dong is for our benefit,I wish you all can just see it”mama Dakar chipped in
“shut up mama Dakar,shut your mouth,you have sold your conscience because of all these favours you get from her,aren’t you ashamed ,supporting her over us”mama Bako stated
“please watch the way you talk to my wife mama Bako,we all know you,you love trouble,now there is peace you don’t like it,I really don’t know what joy you derive from quarrellings and strive”mama dakars husband replied
“shameless man,who brought you into this,oh oh oh oh,I see,its like some of the favours also rub off you rig……”mama Bako stated.
mama Dakar stood up and lunged for mama Bako and tried to slap her,Asibi quickly stood up and tried to separate them, the husbands also stood up and separated them
“you best mind the way you address my man ,mama Bako,I wouldn’t take nonsense from you”mama Dakar stated panting from the exertion of fighting
“ohhhhhhh,why did you people separate us,I would have given you the beating of your life,useless thing,stupid and silly thing,bitc…..”mama Bako replied
“sister,stop abusing her,I am really disappointed in both of you,how could you two fight like toddlers,I have never seen this kind of thing,what has come over both of you,”Asibi asked
“all of you sit down and stop all this drame “nneka cut in “for some of you that are saying,over your dead body,well let me tell you what would happen,if you don’t wear this clothes this afternoon,your children would never go back to school,and I know all of you know me,I don’t give empty threats,if you don’t comply,it would happen in your very eyes”Nneka concluded. Nobody said anything again,Nneka was watching them,she wanted to laugh out loud,her tree of discord has started germinating and bringing forth fruit,theyhave not even seen anything yet
“you are all dismissed”Nneka commanded.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by bummybummy(f): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
thanks 4 d update, Nneka z going 2 ruin u all if u ar nt careful
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2015
Mama Bintus husband was at his job post with his uniform,the new development was indeed very ridiculous to him,Nneka has done her worst,he was officially a gateman to his brother in law,see what lack of money has caused him,he heard the horn of his brother in law and he quickly rushed to open the gate,Nneka commanded earlier that she shouldn't hear the horn of her husband twice else,no monthly salary,the girl indeed was a tyrant,a ruler by force and threat. He opened the gate and Bako drove in,he could hear the children's voice in the car ,they must have had a swell time,every bodies voice sounded so happy.
Bako came out and waved to him,he waved back,he saw Bakos eyes open wide with surprise but he didn't utter a word,yes,let him be surprised ,this was the newest madness of the madam of the house.
Bako indeed was very surprised,what's with the absurd cloth his brother in law was wearing,the cap on his head made him look even like a clown,he got to the sitting room and saw mama Bintu and Asibi with the same cloth,so it was a uniform,what the heck was happening,were they celebrating something or what.
"Mama Bintu,why the uniform"both of his sisters were watching TV,so they quickly turned at the sound of his voice
"Brother good evening" Asibi greeted
"Ehen,my dear,how are you doing"
"Very fine,hope you got something for me o"
"Of course I did,what's with the uniform"Bako re asked
"Go and ask your wife"mama Bintu replied
"What doyou mean by go and ask your wife,aren't you a human being,why can't you answer by yourself"
"Brother,your wife has officially turned us to her house helps,she has provided us with uniforms so we can look like real house helps,she said she wants us to look like that for her visitors"Asibi replied
"What"Bako exclaimed out of annoyance,he was livid with anger,how could his wife be this heartless and silly
"Where is she?he asked Asibi
" I think in the room"she answered,he immediately marched off to confront her and the two siblings giggled,
"Finally Bako is angry ,there is going to be fire on the mountain" Mama Bako stated with so much happiness in her voice"
"Yes o,I pray so"Asibi replied
"Its due time"Asibi continued
"Shhhhhh,can you hear Bakos voice"mama Bintu asked
"Hmmmmm,yea,I can,he is shouting"Asibi replied
"Come,come,come,let's go and eavesdrop,"
The two ladies crept silently towards the masters bed room,they were indeed overjoyed,this has never happened since they moved into the house,imagine Bako shouting at Nneka,first in history.
Bako had lost all decorum,he allowed his siblings to help her in the house but to sew uniforms for them was very absurd,what if his other family members came and saw this nonsense ,what on earth would he tell them
"Are you done shouting"Nneka asked,she was sitting by the side of her bed,when her husband barged into the room and started shouting on her.
"I am not yet done,Nneka,why do you choose to humiliate my siblings this manner,I love you so much and you are taking it for granted,its not fair"
"Baby ,I am not happy with you at all,you didn't even ask me anything,you just came in here and started shouting at me,is it fair too,they must have told you rubbish and you ran here to insult me"
"I didn't insult you"
"You did,Bako,you did" Tears were already flowing down her eyes,it had never been hard for her to make them fall freely.
"Baby ,am sorry for shouting,its just that I was too upset,please don't cry"Bako said as ve went to sit beside her.
"Okay tell me your own side love"
"Did you see mama Dakar wearing the cloth"Nneka asked as she sniffed
"I didn't see mama Dakar at all"
"Well,if you had seen her,you would have seen that she is not wearing it,I have always been good to your siblings but they never appreciate it,I took mama Dakar to market the other day and I spent over 100 thousand on her from my savings,they won't tell you that one"
"You did that,baby that's so sweet"
"Yes I did that,I noticed all your siblings are wearing tattered clothes and I decided to be buying clothes for them one by one,once I save another huge amount,for now till then,let them look presentable by wearing the uniform"
" Baby am so sorry,am very sorry"Bako whimpered as he knelt and put his head on her laps
"Am sorry for shouting at you,I was very stupid"
" Its okay dear,I don't know what I would ever do for your siblings that would make them happy"
"I am sorry Nnem"Bako said
" But ,you would have told me,I would have given you the money for all of them at once"Bako continued
"No love,I want to sufferI and save it myself just to show my love for them and even if they don't appreciate it,I will keep doing good things cos of the love I have for you"Nneka said as she rubbed His head,men indeed were fools and dis one was her fool
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Sageez(m): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
one thing I have learnt as a guy is never to look at a woman's tear each time i wanna make a serious decision. Bako must learn this too. Woman: using their tear as a weapon against man since 100BC

2 Likes

Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sageez:
one thing I have learnt as a guy is never to look at a woman's tear each time i wanna make a serious decision. Bako must learn this too. Woman: using their tear as a weapon against man since 100BC
My dear,when you love a woman,she can use anything to manipulate you including her tears,simple fact of life,that's just the way God made it,except the woman isn't smart enough to go about the manipulations wisely.
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
bummybummy:
thanks 4 d update, Nneka z going 2 ruin u all if u ar nt careful
yes o,she is a cunning demon
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sageez:
Love is indeed a very powerful thing,same goes for the woman,when a woman truly lovess,she submits to the will of her man,totally and without reserve,that's LIFE brother.
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Sageez(m): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
prettysassygirl:

My dear,when you love a woman,she can use anything to manipulate you including her tears,simple fact of life,that's just the way God made it,except the woman isn't smart enough to go about the manipulations wisely.
dear, anything but not tears, ask my beautiful girlfriend about it. Happy birthday to her in advance
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Sageez(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
prettysassygirl:

Love is indeed a very powerful thing,same goes for the woman,when a woman truly lovess,she submits to the will of her man,totally and without reserve,that's LIFE brother.
i agree with you that love is very powerful, i as a person have learnt so much from my past relationships and i can proudly say that some things don't move me anymore that includes tears. I have seen so many women cry so to me, it's normal for women to cry.
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sageez:
dear, anything but not tears, ask my beautiful girlfriend about it. Happy birthday to her in advance
so sweet,happy birthday to her o
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Sageez(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
prettysassygirl:
so sweet,happy birthday to her o
thanks
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Olaide59(f): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Nneka shouldn't pay evil with evil na. Nice story sis
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Olaide59:
Nneka shouldn't pay evil with evil na. Nice story sis
Thanks dearie
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by dherbee: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
sadwhat a tale!!!!
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nneka was about driving out when she saw a woman walk in,she quickly put her head out of the car door and queried the woman,
"Yes ,who are you looking for "
"Good afternoon o,I am looking for mama Bintu"
"Ehen,on a Thursday morning?Don't you work or something"
"Pardon"
" pardon you for what,u deaf or what?or do u have a problem with ur senses?"
"please woman do not insult me,I have come to see my friend,any problem with that?"the woman replied Nneka
"Well,there is a big problem with it,I don't allow visitors like you,or didn't mama Bako tell u she was squatting?"
" I guess u must be the Nneka then,and by the way,what kind of visitor do you take me for?"
"Today should mark your last day in this compound,if you two must meet,then its not gonna be my house,and for the record,I don't need a prophet to tell me that your presence here would only bring ill luck,that's why your type is not allowed here,excuse me"Nneka said and immediately drove off and left the stranger standing in her compound .
The woman was at a total loss for words,what a crazy young girl,she found it hard to believe that this young girl was capable of subduing her friends,she sighed and headed towards the house,on getting to the sitting room,she saw her friend watching film.
"mama Bintu"she called out
"Ah,ah,you are here already "mama Bintu replied as she sat up
"I ve never been insulted like the way I was insulted now"
"what happened"
"I guess its your Nneka,she was asking me stupid questions,and can you imagine,she ordered that I never come back,what effrontery"
"you can see what,we are seeing now,that's why I sought your your help o,a beg come and sit down "
"with what I saw downstairs,I am ready and willing to help in anyway that i can,if its what you told me over the phone,I have asked around and I have somewhere I would take you to,its only weekend we can go and I am busy this weekend,so we would leave it to next weekend"
"Oh,so nice,this is more like it,if we can succeed and she dies,I would be eternally grateful to you oo,please just help us"mama Bintu pleaded
"No problem,you are my friend na,look immediately you told me,I started asking around immediately,look I am ready to go any lengths to destroy that girl,I hate her already,I think you should come with mama Dakar"
"Eh!,abeg ,don't mention that name again,that one has become Nneka slave"
"U don't mean it"the friend replied looking astonished
"Hmm no be small thing o"mama Bintu replied
"This girls medicine is strong o"
"Which kind medicine,na ,greed dey affect my sister,since Nneka started giving her gifts and showering her attention,we her siblings have turned to her enemies"
Na wah o,how did that happen"
"My friend,that one is story for another day,don't worry I and Asibi would come"mama Bintu replied
"No problem too,let me be on my way"
"Haba,just like that,let me offer you something my friend"
"Don't bother love,I need to hurry so I can do all my chores and prepare dinner on time for my hubby"
"Alright then,lemme see you off"mama Bako stated and stood to follow her friend out.
"So this is what you all do,when am not around eh,bring in visitors that have nothing to do but gossip" Nneka was ranting,she didn't even drop her bag from her outing and she was practically shouting the house down
"Don't worry I know what to do,just you all watch and see"she stormed into her room and started unpacking what she bought,she bought so many things for her and her hubby,especially clothes,she wanted to put him in a very good mood before things turned haywire,when she saw mama Bintus friend come in earlier today,something sparked inside of her and she silently knew there was fire on the mountain,so she quickly got the poison for her next victim,no more time to waste.
The three sisters were in the boys quarters,relaxing from the days work,the children had gone back to school and there wasn't much noise like before,Asibi had joined them in the boys quarters and mama Dakar and her husband had moved to the main building,Nneka wanted it that way,mama Dakar came to stay with her siblings for a little while before going back upstairs.There had been a lot of friction between her and her siblings,and mama Bintu wasn't happy with her at all,she didn't know what to do,she enjoyed the gift and attention from Nneka and she didn't want it to ever stop,she only hoped mama Bintu would stop being stubborn,so she herself can become friends with Nneka and there would be peace in the house.
"So the latest that was gotten for u by Nneka"

Don't start again,mama Bintu,I came here to spend some time with you people,I am tired of all the bickering and quarrellings"mama Dakar pleaded
"Well you have a choice,be true to your family and there would be no fightings"
"Mama Bintu,please let's have peace here"
"Sister,Chamil is dead,so no peace till Nneka dies too"Asibi stated
"Asibi,even you"mama Dakar replied
"Sister,please stop preaching and go back upstairs,since my twin died,I have no reason to live again,its because of Nneka that Chamil is dead,she must go too"Asibi continued
"Simple"mama Bako replied
"I wish everything would just work out well"mama Dakar stated
"Oya,oya,come and go,we want to retire for the night"mama Bako addressed her sister
"No problem,I would go"mama Dakar replied
"Good riddance" mama Bintu stated bitterly.
Everyone was sitted at the breakfast table,eating,it was a wonderful saturday and everywhere seemed peaceful,Nneka had previously stated that Everybody eat at the dining,she didnt want any cooking at the boys quarters,she insisted that the place was for sleeping,she said ,eating together would keep them bonded, she lied,she knew that a Saturday like this would come one day,everyone was eating,oblivious to the fact of what would happen in the next few minutes,everything has been strategized by her,everyone had their individual plates and cup,of which she had demanded long ago too,early in the morning,when everyone was still fast asleep,she had sneaked in and poisoned mama dakars husband's plate,she hoped all went well. Nneka didn't have to wait too long,soon mama dakars husband was holding his tummy and screaming aloud,everybody ran to his side asking what the problem was and he was immediately rushed to the hospital,as they were at the waiting room,Nneka was visibly shaken,of course it was all acting,she wanted him dead,but she had to act her part well,she knew no doctor could save him,she bought a very potent drug and knew he would be dead in matter of minutes.
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Sageez(m): 7:06am On Nov 14, 2015
why mama dakar's husband?
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by bummybummy(f): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2015
anoda prsn again, chai!! dia z God ooo Nneka
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by Sageez(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
donkross1 have you read this one? Am sure dandypearl aka Mrs MTN will love this too
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by donkross1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sageez:
donkross1 have you read this one? Am sure dandypearl aka Mrs MTN will love this too
Sageez waka waka. Me don dey dz thread tey tey sha
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by labaski(f): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
donkross1:
Sageez waka waka. Me don dey dz thread tey tey sha
kross kross kross Na wa for u ooo.. na everywhere u dey u even dey under my carpet sef.. oga fun e o
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by donkross1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
labaski:
kross kross kross Na wa for u ooo.. na everywhere u dey u even dey under my carpet sef.. oga fun e o
grin mogbe oo. Under your carpet kee? Wetin carry me go there
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by labaski(f): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
donkross1:
grin mogbe oo. Under your carpet kee? Wetin carry me go there
u dey sleep ni
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by donkross1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
labaski:
u dey sleep ni
Haa see implication oo me wey I dey with my booboo since fah
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Everybody was in the sitting room crying fervently and full of sadness,mama Dakar was inconsolable,her life was shattered,she couldn't believe she had lost her husband so soon,was that how people die,how could life treat her with so much unfairness.
Mama Bintu too was shocked,how did it happen,how could mama Dakars husband just collapse and die,second person dying in their family,within a short period of time ,life was definitely full of surprises. Mama Bintu was tired of sitting and moping then decided to leave the sitting room,the atmosphere was full of sadness and she wanted fresh air.
"Mama Bintu,did you poison your brother in law"Nneka asked with all seriousness,and the whole place became quiet,one could even hear a pin drop,everyone was shocked and left speechless,after few minutes mama Bintu regained her composure "Nneka I don't understand what you are trying to say"
"I asked you a simple question if you killed your brother in law,I just need a yes or no from you"Nneka replied
"Nneka please shut up"Bako stated
"Its not about shutting up Bako,didn't the doctor say he died from poisoning,please answer me,who cooks our food?does any other person go into the kitchen to help,please let's be realistic and face what's on ground,a man finished eating and started complaining of tummy ache den he died,please be truthful to yourselves and put two and two together."Nneka replied
Everywhere was silent,nobody knew what to say,everyone was shocked at Nneka effrontery of such claims,it was indeed terrible.
"My dear sister can't kill my husband,what reason on earth does she have to kill him,he hasn't hurt her in anyway so why?"mama Dakar stated as she resumed crying.
"Sister,please don't cry,all is well,don't let anything get to you"Asibi stated as she tried to pacify her sister,she was sitting with her and she cuddled her more closely.
"Nneka please this is not the time to lay blames,what do u wish to get Nneka,to put enmity between my siblings?"Asibi asked
Its all right Asibi,everyone is distraught so we are not really ourselves,my wife inclusive,let's pretend nothing was ever said,and Nneka"Bako faced Nneka as he continued "please mind what you say during this period"
"Bako,I myself have wondered that,mama Bintu has been jealous of me lately,jealous of I and my husband,more......over,is she not the only one that has access to the kitchen?" mama Dakar asked amidst tears
"Mama Dakar,how could u ever say that,how on earth would I want to kill your husband,no matter the misunderstanding,how can I ever resort to murder,my sister"mama Bako stated as she burst into tears
"I need air ,I need to be alone to bear my grief"mama Dakar replied and then walked out.
Asibi was eyeing Nneka with all the hatred she felt but Nneka cared less,she had more pressing issues on mind.
The burial preparations were going smoothly and part of Bako family had also moved to the mansion to help with the burial preparations,they were all soon to travel to bury him at his home place,mama Dakar had been withdrawn,stayed locked up at her room always and cared not for others company save Nneka,after all,they have been real close for a long time.
"I wish I could just wake up,and find out that it was all just a terrible nightmare,she sobbed on Nnekas shoulders
"You really should stop crying,your tears can never bring back ur husband"
"I know Nneka,I just can't help myself"
"Then think about your health that might deteriorate,at the rate u are going,u won't last long"Nneka said as she touched her friends hair
"Everybody must die at one point or another,right now, your husband would wish for you to be strong not to be crying always,he was murdered and he needs justice"Nneka continued
"Do you really mean,my sister could have done that"
"Oh,my friend,don't be blind,look around you,why has she and her husband been calm and collected when the rest of us are gloomy,she is the only one allowed into the kitchen,who else could have poisoned the food if not the one that dished it,you know your sister more than me,she is traitorous, wicked and vengeful,I am the only one who cares less what she thinks,you saw how I challenged her,I strongly believe she did this"
"I don't really think she can......Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,I remember Nneka,she and Asibi had been trying to kill you for awhile"
"What!!!!!"
"Yes and maybe ,just maybe,it backfired to my husband,oh my Godddd"mama Dakar stated as she wept the more
" Excuse me"mama Dakar said as she stood up with haste
"Where are you going"Nneka asked
"To the police station,my sister needs to be arrested"
"Wait,don't you think it too soon,at least,let your husband be buried first"
"No Nneka, I have waited enough"mama Dakar replied as she walked out.
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by prettysassygirl(f): 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nneka was home alone counting her blessings,the second member had been buried and mama Bintu was in the cell,all things were working perfectly,she smiled as she remembered what happened the day the police came to arrest mama Bintu,everywhere was agog,her husband Bako begged and begged mama Dakar and the policemen to reconsider but they were adamant,Asibi herself was almost going crazy,all the extended family that were around then were pleading but mama Dakar had turned to a demon that day,all pleas fell on deaf ears,it was really a beautiful sight to behold,watching them behave like mad people,she didn't even bother to interfere,she had no energy to pretend that day,now she had to put her next plan to action,she wouldn't ever give them the kind of gap she gave them between the first and second death,Asibi these days was always leaving the house early in the morning and coming back late,its like the house was beginning to irritate her,well all good and fine,ample space for her next plan to breed,since the death and burial of mama dakars husband,routine had changed in the house, mama Dakar had resorted to cooking,Asibi to cleaning the house and mama Bintu husband to keeping the gates,their clothes were now drycleaned and a new gardener was employed. No one was in the house at present so Nneka decided to start her plans immediately,why delay any further anyway,she walked to the balcony and looked down,luckily for her,mama bintus husband was sitting on a chair beside the gate,she signalled him and asked him to come upstairs,when she saw him stand and do to her bidding she quickly went inside her room, wore a lingerie then rushed to the sitting room and sat seductively,she waited patiently for her prey,the second rapist who raped her twin sister to death,she knew he'd fall quickly to her devices because she had always known him to be a man of no character.
"Erhmmmm,you sent for me"
Nneka looked up at him on hearing His voice,his gaze was averted,he didn't want to stare at her headlong,
"You needn't look away,I want you to look at me"Nneka said sounding very authoritative, she stood up and began walking towards him
"You see,your brother in law Bako has never ever satisfied me in bed,I have always endured it,but I don't think I can anymore,I want you brother in law"she lifted her hands to his neck and tried to drag his head down gently so their lips could touch,he hesitated slightly
" But.......this is not righ..."
"Shhhhhhhh,just kiss me and forget about it being right or not "Nneka commanded and he did,they kissed and kissed then Nneka led him to her matrimonial room and had hot steaming sex with him.
" I enjoyed you dear,I knew I would,I guessed your manhood would be just the right size for me and it damn is"Nneka said as she laid back revelling in the ecstasy she just reached,she was still naked with just the blanket on her,mama dakars husband was dressing quickly, he didn't reply her,he just kept dressing.
"You don't wanna talk,didn't You enjoy my body?" Nneka asked
"I did"
"So why the silence?"
"I don't know what to say"
"Well,if you don't know what to say,I know what I want to say then, whenever we are home alone,I want you to Bleep me as many times as possible,you are indeed so sweet"Nneka said
"Okk"he replied
"You can go now"
"OK"
"Whew!"Nneka exclaimed when he left,she didn't know before that revenge could also be this sweet,she wasn't lying earlier,when she talked of how she enjoyed it,she definitely enjoyed their intimacy,mama bintus husband took her to cloud 9,no wonder they had so much children,they had 5 children,while mama Dakar just had 2,see what mama Bintu was enjoying alone,she definitely had to shift the death till a months time against her plans,she wanted to sex him for a month,enjoy what mama Bintu has been enjoying,the guys method was indeed intoxicating. Nneka stood up and went to the bathroom,time to take her bath and refresh herself before the others started trooping in.
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by DandyPearl(f): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nice one! Enjoying this
Re: Renata "The Vengeful Girl" by donkross1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
DandyPearl:
Nice one! Enjoying this
u don follow me reach dz place again abi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof. John Pepper Clark Is Dead / In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) / Why I'm Leaving USA - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.