Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Boss Women!! Meet The 4 Nigerian Billionaire Women Who Owns Private Jets - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Boss Women!! Meet The 4 Nigerian Billionaire Women Who Owns Private Jets (1103 Views)

Kayode Richie-Kay Oliva, EFCC Official Owns Wood Processing/Supplying Company / 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Nigerian Billionaire Benedict Peters / Can A Civil Servant Be A Billionaire While In Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boss Women!! Meet The 4 Nigerian Billionaire Women Who Owns Private Jets by mosefin19(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
There are more private jet owners in Nigeria than any other country in Africa. There are about 177 private jets in Nigeria currently, with Dangote and Oyedepo owning the highest numbee (Four each). Out of the 177 PJ’s in Nigeria, four of them are owned by women. According to unconfirmed reports, these are the four women who own private jets in Nigeria… 1. Billionaire businesswoman – Mrs Folorunsho Alakija
2. Former Minister of Petroleum – Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke
3. Oil magnate and politician – Bola Shagaya (who bought hers very recently)
4. Daisy Danjuma, who reportedly got hers as a gift from her billionaire husband, Rtd Gen. Theophilus Danjuma.

Re: Boss Women!! Meet The 4 Nigerian Billionaire Women Who Owns Private Jets by Proffdada: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Celebrated thieves!! ! angry
Re: Boss Women!! Meet The 4 Nigerian Billionaire Women Who Owns Private Jets by carzola(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
cool cool cool cool cool cool
i think we should
be preparing to elect
a woman into power come
2019... am sick and tired
of the same old politics...
i think we really need a change
Buhari is just a liar... a deceptive
cunny old kunu blockhead...
his juju had no effect on me...
pity the poor ignorant Nigerians
that brought this darkness upon them.

1 Like

Re: Boss Women!! Meet The 4 Nigerian Billionaire Women Who Owns Private Jets by ayokunlei(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
O
Re: Boss Women!! Meet The 4 Nigerian Billionaire Women Who Owns Private Jets by ayokunlei(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Boss Women!! Meet The 4 Nigerian Billionaire Women Who Owns Private Jets by haabimbohlar(f): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=carzola post=37765657] cool cool cool cool cool cool
i think we should
be preparing to elect
a woman into power come
2019... am sick and tired
of the same old politics...
i think we really need a change
Buhari is just a liar... a deceptive
cunny old kunu blockhead...
his juju had no effect on me...
pity the poor ignorant Nigerians
that brought this darkness upon them. [/quote

Even if Jesus Christ come in form of man to change our economy people like you won't still accept the change.
call him whatever you like Buhari has come to stay
Unlike you i see changes compared to his predecessor administration
I don't have problem with woman coming to power, i just pray for the passionate one
Call me ignorant, bet you am not.
Peace
Re: Boss Women!! Meet The 4 Nigerian Billionaire Women Who Owns Private Jets by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2015

Re: Boss Women!! Meet The 4 Nigerian Billionaire Women Who Owns Private Jets by carzola(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=haabimbohlar post=37766317][/quote] when i see a change i would report it i would celebrate it..
buhari comes from the dark age... age of terror and grow corruption... in his capacity he has nothing to offer
nigeria....
Re: Boss Women!! Meet The 4 Nigerian Billionaire Women Who Owns Private Jets by haabimbohlar(f): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
carzola:
when i see a change i would report it i would celebrate it..
buhari comes from the dark age... age of terror and grow corruption... in his capacity he has nothing to offer
nigeria....

You say
At the word "he has nothing to offer" he has a lot to offer
All he need is time and it appears we Nigerians are impatient

(1) (Reply)

Before You Judge Customs Officers On Curruption See This / Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) Post Graduates Scholarship Award Scheme / Something To Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.