Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! (1562 Views)

Who Is Still Hurting From A Lost Love? / Lost Love: Virgin Flight Lagos To Ph 30 June 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by amaka1(f): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2006
naijafan, betta pesin grin

Sorry been out of action for a while busy with exams

iGnite, enjoy VI. Don't do anything I wouldnt do sha wink
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by iGnite(m): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2006
Ahhhhh, was hoping to see you there too!! Groove is in the heart!! Will try not to do anything you would'nt, but does that include skydiving?? Is the 'Ocean View' a good place??
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by iGnite(m): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2006
Good luck with your exams! I hope you achieve great results!!
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by iGnite(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2006
I have some news for u2! Tomorrow night I will propose marriage to my love! I will go down on one knee during a VERY romantic candlelit dinner and ask for her hand in marriage!! I know she will say yes! I bought two beautiful engagement rings today and they are ready to take up their place on her finger! She is a naughty lady! I do love her madly and want to spend the rest of my life with her, support and take good care of her, blah blah blah!! So, I thank you for keeping me company and I wish Amaka and Naijafan all the very best in your lives! take care and I hope you find what you are looking for!!
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by naijafan(m): 11:59am On Nov 06, 2006
got some questions for you.

did you find your lost love, or where u in love with a lot of pple at the same time when you started this post?
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2006
so you think here is the best place to start?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hook Up For Rich Sugar Daddy And Classic Matured Women / juycfgidoculcv / Female Meets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.