Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Lost Love: Virgin Flight Lagos To Ph 30 June 2007 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lost Love: Virgin Flight Lagos To Ph 30 June 2007 (685 Views)

Thread For Romancelanders Born In The Month Of June / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / People Born In June, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Love: Virgin Flight Lagos To Ph 30 June 2007 by duiker2001(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2007
Saturday 30 June you were sitting in Lagos airport, waiting for a Virgin flight to Port Harcourt.
I walked into the waiting room, and my eyes immediately fell on you, you were sitting with your i-pod strapped to your left arm, looking bored, waiting for your flight,

We made eye contact, my heart skipped a beat, my mouth went dry, and i was wondering whether to approach you or not, I decided not to, as it was my first day in Nigeria,

The whole two hours we waited for our flight, i was looking at you, admiring your stylish look, the glasses, the nice mobile, you scrolling over pics of family and friends, you making a call, smiling, chuckling, and i even noticed that your ears were sore, because you rubbed ointment on it,

During the flight i saw you enjoying small conversations with the old indian guy siting next to you, and the more i watched you, the more i fell in love,

We landed, and i had a last opportunity to approach you, my driver waited on me, i walked past you and a much younger guy, (possibly your cousin?), i decided not to talk to you, to my regret,

I went back to virgin, to ask for your contact details, they would not make it available due to passenger privacy rules,

If you read this, please contact me, i am thinking about you everyday,
duiker2001@gmail.com
Re: Lost Love: Virgin Flight Lagos To Ph 30 June 2007 by cuteass1(f): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2007
auuuuuh, thats so sweet and touchie cry

I hope u find your long lost love, but just incase of next time, always remember to grab the moment . . the next minute might be too late wink

Good luck, if she's yours, i mean truly yours, then there are bigger chances of you re-uniting . . fate/nature/luck has a way of making it happen!! cheesy
Re: Lost Love: Virgin Flight Lagos To Ph 30 June 2007 by naijacutee(f): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2007
Awwwwww, I'm touched!
Re: Lost Love: Virgin Flight Lagos To Ph 30 June 2007 by duiker2001(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2007
Hatfield? South Africa or UK?
Re: Lost Love: Virgin Flight Lagos To Ph 30 June 2007 by cuteass1(f): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2007
duiker2001:

She's in Hatfield like her location rightfully stated wink

naijacutee:

Awwwwww, I'm touched!

I love that picture cous, forward it later wink kiss
Re: Lost Love: Virgin Flight Lagos To Ph 30 June 2007 by naijacutee(f): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2007
duiker2001:

UKay!

cute-ass:

I love that picture cous, forward it later wink kiss

You got it, couz! Will give it to you when next we chat  wink Hope you're having a good weekend so far smiley
Re: Lost Love: Virgin Flight Lagos To Ph 30 June 2007 by rock2(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2007
cute-ass:

Good luck, if she's yours, i mean truly yours, then there are bigger chances of you re-uniting . . fate/nature/luck has a way of making it happen!! cheesy

cute-ass . . . ok!

Truly yours?

Nothing naturally belongs to anybody. Most times, you have to conciously work at getting what you want.

@duiker2001
You clearly missed your chance. You waited for 2 whole hrs just admiring. A little tip that might help next time,"Dont
think too much about it, just do it"
Re: Lost Love: Virgin Flight Lagos To Ph 30 June 2007 by cuteass1(f): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2007
rock2:

cute-ass . . . ok!

Truly yours?

Nothing naturally belongs to anybody. Most times, you have to conciously work at getting what you want.

I agree with you dear, i do.

But some that i've witnessed and heard of have had the chance of reuniting after so many years without their raising a finger, just out of the blue (i call such instances "truly theirs/yours" . .  wink
. . there situations we cannot help, even if we try doing it conciously . . if they do meet again, it would be by luck/fate

And then he would have to conciously work at winning her over . . that is one thing i agree fate cannot help him with wink

(1) (Reply)

American Peeps! / I Need A Nice And Respectfull Girl As My Partner / Am I Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.