Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Didn’t Sweep London Streets To Survive- Actress Sola Sobowale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Sweep London Streets To Survive- Actress Sola Sobowale (818 Views)

Sola Sobowale Poses With Her Twin Daughters / Veteran Actress Sola Sobowale Looks Stunning In New Photos / Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Sweep London Streets To Survive- Actress Sola Sobowale by Mchayy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Rumours have it that Nollywood actress Sola Sobowale traveled to London to do menial jobs such as sweeping the streets of London, changing baby diapers etc.

Sola told City People in a recent interview that people are only talking and she didn’t sweep London streets to survive.

In her words, “I did not sweep London streets to survive. I never swept except it is my house. If people peddle rumours that I sweep the streets of London to survive, so be it. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. The bottom line is that I believe in dignity of labour but I have never swept in any land to earn money in my life.”

Sobowale also said she didn’t take a nanny job and there’s nothing wrong in being a nanny.

“I didn’t do nanny either but very soon, my book will soon be out then people will get to know what I was doing in England. Another thing I will like to tell you, even if I was doing a job of nanny I will be proud to do it as long as it brings money. I can do anything for money so far it is not stealing. As I said, I can do anything to make money apart from being a prostitute, a cocaine pusher, or 419” she said.

The actress said she can do anything that will give her good money. According to Sola, “Anything that will give me good money is what I can do because ‘owo igbe kin run (money gotten from shit carrying does not smell shit). If at the end of the day I’m spending the money, does it smell of shit or faeces?”

Sola Sobowale is currently working on a new soap opera titled ‘Necta’.

http://nexthop.com.ng/i-didnt-sweep-london-streets-but-i-can-do-anything-that-will-give-me-good-money-sola-sobowale/

Re: I Didn’t Sweep London Streets To Survive- Actress Sola Sobowale by pretydiva(f): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
There's decency in labour. Whether u worked as a nanny or a sweeper is ok by me, as long as u didn't sell ur body just 4 money. People will always talk, dey will never mind their business dats y dey r called busybody
Re: I Didn’t Sweep London Streets To Survive- Actress Sola Sobowale by Segadem(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
I missed this woman in nollywood
Re: I Didn’t Sweep London Streets To Survive- Actress Sola Sobowale by Segadem(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
I missed the woman in nollywood
Re: I Didn’t Sweep London Streets To Survive- Actress Sola Sobowale by kiddkash(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
we believe you
Re: I Didn’t Sweep London Streets To Survive- Actress Sola Sobowale by pyyxxaro: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
See my Toyin Tomatoes

She looks like a pretty pussycat kiss wink

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs / Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Slams Criticism Of Her 3rd Pregnancy. / Mr Ibu And Wife Expecting Baby No.2 (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.