Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs (817 Views)

"5 Things That Prove Davido Bought His Songs" - By Ipubliciseafrica.com / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" / Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs by JAYTUNEZ(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2015
YBNL soldier, Lil Kesh in a chat with Pulse TV has begged the NBC board to cut him some slack.

The Shoki singer latest bit single, Gbese has just been hit with an airplay ban by the Broadcasting body and he has voiced his concern and hope they don’t ban new street hit, Efejoku.

Kesh said;

“I don’t see anything vulgar in ‘Gbese’ but I appreciate the ban after the song had blown, I could remember they banned ‘Shoki’ also when even JSS 2 students had it on their phones so their ban doesn’t make any difference but more controversy and putting my name out there again so no wahala”.

…. “please don’t ban Ekejoku again, NBC do we have beef? I don’t understand.…

The popular Yoruba lyricist has also called on fans not to tag him as a vulgar rapper, as he intends to drop a different style of rap in his upcoming album.

According to him;

“They are singles not an album, I know the kind of market am directing my songs to, am from the streets, I know what the people from the street want to listen to. A normal conductor on the street can be vulgar for 24hours so to catch his attention you need to study the kind of life he lives. Whichever way, all that is going to change before people tag me vulgar they should wait for my album that is expected to drop towards the end of the year. I have very positive songs. He concluded.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=29174

Re: Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs by adedayourt(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2015
grin don pepper d boi 4 body
Re: Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs by Sunexy(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Whaka too...heard shoki means quicky..is it true??
Re: Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs by Warldbest(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2015
tongue
Re: Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs by Behira(f): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2015
Who is lil kesh?
Re: Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs by eightsin(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2015
Then he shld mak something not offensive to kids... e dey try sha
Re: Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2015
Then he should stop singing ban'able' songs!
Re: Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs by IamOpemipo(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Anti janeti..omo pastor to nn fa ci... grin
Re: Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs by tayebest(m): 10:50am On Sep 16, 2015
his lyrics are too raw! undecided angry
Re: Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs by hensben(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2015
Vulger boy. cheesy
Re: Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs by Yustash001(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Why won't they ban it?...when the songs are naughty...
Re: Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs by Shaadey: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
No.....they must keep banning it
Re: Lil Kesh Begs NBC To Stop Banning His Songs by Lagusta(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gbese ree ooo!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reveals Shocking Secrets / The Art Of Ingenuity Puts Pheelz Above Young John / A Mum Buys A Pack Of Daisy Fairies Underwear And Finds Disturbing Note Wrapped I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.