Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

11ways To Make Money With Twitter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 11ways To Make Money With Twitter (865 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / How to Make Money With eCommerce / 11 Ways To Make Money With Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11ways To Make Money With Twitter by temidee14(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Twitter is a key part of any social media marketing campaign.
However, you don’t have to have a blog in order to make money through Twitter.
In fact, some people have even made careers out of the money they make with Twitter, but you don’t have to be a social media wonderkind in order to mimic their success. All it takes is some creativity and the determination to carry it out.
There are several ways that you can make money through the social network without trying to sell your own products or services.
Twitter is a powerful platform unto itself, not just a conduit for marketing another site. You can create a Twitter account around a profitable niche — making money online, online education,online health care services or motherhood, for example — and if a large number of followers interested in that niche. Then you can tweet links to interesting content from around the web, offering your followers something of value without ever having to create content yourself.
So the question is "how do you make money"? The same way you do on a blog: Selling advertising, sponsored links, and affiliate marketing. Here are a few that can help you make money on Twitter:
1. Croudsourcing.
Crowdsourcing is the practice of soliciting ideas and contributions from a large group or community. It’s been a marketing darling for years, especially when it comes to social media.
With Twitter, crowdsourcing is an effective way to bring in contributions from your followers (new and old) in order to fund your business or idea. This is especially useful in tandem with something like Kickstarter.
Crowdsourcing can make you plenty of money, or at least capital, but only if it is done correctly. Read up on plenty of successful case studies before attempting to start your first project.
2. Mylikes
MyLikes is an extensive ad platform can be used on Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, and your blog. You get to choose ads from thousands of advertisers, and you get to schedule the time the advertisement will be tweeted from your account. You can earn as much as $0.42 per click, and you can get a payout weekly.
3. Sell products.
This seems like a no-brainer, but some businesses actually forget that people won’t buy anything if they don’t see a call-to-action.
Now, when it comes to *how* you sell products on Twitter, the conversation becomes a little more old school. One of the most effective strategies is to use promotions and discounts to spur spending.
Some businesses have found plenty of success in “daily deals” and other basic marketing practices that fit well with Twitter. Just make sure that you’re not overwhelming your Twitter . Read more at WWW.mylinktowealth.com
Re: 11ways To Make Money With Twitter by Donald3d(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
temidee14:
Twitter is a key part of any social media marketing campaign.
However, you don’t have to have a blog in order to make money through Twitter.
In fact, some people have even made careers out of the money they make with Twitter, but you don’t have to be a social media wonderkind in order to mimic their success. All it takes is some creativity and the determination to carry it out.
There are several ways that you can make money through the social network without trying to sell your own products or services.
Twitter is a powerful platform unto itself, not just a conduit for marketing another site. You can create a Twitter account around a profitable niche — making money online, online education,online health care services or motherhood, for example — and if a large number of followers interested in that niche. Then you can tweet links to interesting content from around the web, offering your followers something of value without ever having to create content yourself.
So the question is "how do you make money"? The same way you do on a blog: Selling advertising, sponsored links, and affiliate marketing. Here are a few that can help you make money on Twitter:
1. Croudsourcing.
Crowdsourcing is the practice of soliciting ideas and contributions from a large group or community. It’s been a marketing darling for years, especially when it comes to social media.
With Twitter, crowdsourcing is an effective way to bring in contributions from your followers (new and old) in order to fund your business or idea. This is especially useful in tandem with something like Kickstarter.
Crowdsourcing can make you plenty of money, or at least capital, but only if it is done correctly. Read up on plenty of successful case studies before attempting to start your first project.
2. Mylikes
MyLikes is an extensive ad platform can be used on Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, and your blog. You get to choose ads from thousands of advertisers, and you get to schedule the time the advertisement will be tweeted from your account. You can earn as much as $0.42 per click, and you can get a payout weekly.
3. Sell products.
This seems like a no-brainer, but some businesses actually forget that people won’t buy anything if they don’t see a call-to-action.
Now, when it comes to *how* you sell products on Twitter, the conversation becomes a little more old school. One of the most effective strategies is to use promotions and discounts to spur spending.
Some businesses have found plenty of success in “daily deals” and other basic marketing practices that fit well with Twitter. Just make sure that you’re not overwhelming your Twitter . Read more at WWW.mylinktowealth.com
Big mistake,with all due respect sir/ma,i have learnt over time that nairalanders(including myself) have always and will always prefer you put the full article here ,its not as if we can't go to your blog and continue reading,i have being here for about three years ,there is one thing we always like credibility,we want you to share information not for the sole purpose of gaining visitors(which is not bad-its not a bad thing to want and desire more visitors ),but we want you to post things to educate us ,help us, enrich us,motivate us,and if we are happy trust us you dont need to tell us ,cos we will gladly and whole heartedly visit your blog and site (trust me i knw what i am saying i was once guilty of what you are doing).Who among yu guys agrees with what i am saying ??
Re: 11ways To Make Money With Twitter by temidee14(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2015
thank you mr. Donald for your response to this post. I promise to repost the topic which will include the remaining part of the post.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Whatever You Want And Pay On Delivery / Meet South African Youngest Millionaire At 23 / MINI EXPORTATION E-BOOK GUIDES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.