Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How to Make Money With eCommerce - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Make Money With eCommerce (6769 Views)

How To Make Maximum Profit As An Entrepreneur In Business With Ecommerce Site / I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Business Secret!- Achieve Everyday Selling With Ecommerce Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
I am optimistic that by the end of this series you should have all you need to earn your first 5 figures with eCommerce – no joke! To ensure that you did not miss out any detail I have decided to include all that is necessary for your success.

I encourage you embrace yourself as we embark on the journey that will definitely change your destiny.

So, what is E-commerce?

E-commerce or Electronic commerce refers to a wide range of online business activities (buying and selling) for products and services. It also refers to “any form of business transaction in which the parties interact electronically rather than by physical exchanges or direct physical contact.”

E-commerce is usually associated with buying and selling over the Internet, or conducting any transaction involving the transfer of ownership or rights to use goods or services through the internet.

What are the different types of E-commerce?

There are five major types of E-commerce are:

Business-to-business (B2B).
Business to-consumer (B2C).
Business-to-government (B2G).
Consumer-to-consumer (C2C).
Mobile commerce (m-commerce).
What is B2B E-commerce?
Business-to-business E-commerce is simply defined as E-commerce between companies. This is the type of E-commerce that deals with relationships between and among businesses.

About 80% of E-commerce is of this type, and most experts predict that B2B ecommerce will continue to grow faster than the B2C segment.

The more common B2B examples and best practice models are IBM, Hewlett Packard (HP), Cisco and Dell. Cisco, for instance, receives over 90% of its product orders over the Internet.

What is B2C E-commerce?
Business-to-consumer E-commerce, or commerce between companies and consumers, involves customers gathering information; purchasing physical goods (i.e., tangibles such as shoes, bags, phones, laptops, wrist-watches or consumer products) or information goods (or goods of electronic material or digitized content, such as software, or e-books); and, for information goods, receiving products over an electronic network.

It is the second largest and the earliest form of E-commerce. Its origins can be traced to online retailing (or e-tailing). Thus, the more common B2C business models are the online retailing companies such as Amazon.com, eBay.com, Drugstore.com, Beyond.com, Barnes and Noble and ToysRus. Other B2C examples involving information goods are E-Trade and Travelocity.

What is B2G E-commerce?
Business-to-government E-commerce or B2G is generally defined as commerce between companies and the public sector. It refers to the use of the Internet for public procurement, licensing procedures, and other government-related operations. This kind of E-commerce has two features: first, the public sector assumes a pilot/leading role in establishing this E-commerce; and second, it is assumed that the public sector has the greatest need for making its procurement system more effective.

Web-based purchasing policies increase the transparency of the procurement process (and reduce the risk of irregularities).

To date, however, the size of the B2G eCommerce market as a component of total E-commerce is insignificant, as government e-procurement systems remain undeveloped.

What is C2C E-commerce?
Consumer-to-consumer E-commerce or C2C is simply commerce between private individuals or consumers. This type of E-commerce is characterized by the growth of electronic marketplaces and online auctions, particularly in vertical industries where firms/businesses can bid for what they want from among multiple suppliers. It perhaps has the greatest potential for developing new markets.

What is m-commerce?
M-commerce (mobile commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services through wireless technology i.e. handheld devices such as cellular telephones and personal digital assistants (PDAs). Japan is seen as a global leader in m-commerce.

I don't want to waste our time as there are lots of series in this piece.
Just leave a comment and question for me to know you are following.
Thanks

1 Share

Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
Welcome to the second lesson on the series of eCommerce exposed. Today, we shall be looking at why considering eCommerce.

Why eCommerce?

Do you just ask me that question again? Ok! I guess you probably do not know the following people?

Who is JEFF BEZOS? That is the CEO of AMAZON.COM (E-commerce where books are sold) his estimated Net Worth is more than $19.1 billion.

Do you know JACK MA? That is the CEO of ALIBABA.COM (E-commerce for Chinese Manufacturers) his estimated Net Worth is …..

These people are just among the few that are making billions of dollars with E-commerce.

Aside from the above reason; there are some other reason why E-commerce is the business for this generation.

Global Market: E-commerce is a global market; it is not tied to the economy of any country and your buyers are not limited to your own country or state. This is because the internet on which transactions take place has no boundaries. More are more people are making orders online day by day. In fact, E-commerce is one of the fastest growing markets in the world today.
No Limit: E-commerce just like every other online business is never bounded by time frame; even when you are sleeping transactions continues on your website. It is a truly 24/7 market. It does not close like conventional market. This means that, even while you are off or on vacation – you still make money

Entrepreneurship: It actually gives you the freedom you need as an entrepreneur as you are the BOSS of you own business. You can make rules and decisions that will move your business forward without the consent of anybody.
Mobility: This is truly one of the businesses that doesn’t tie you to a place or affected by the economy of your country. You can still run you E-commerce business even when you are outside the country. It is truly mobile!!!
Not Capital Intensive: It not capital intensive; if you have nit started – it is either you don’t have the right information or you probably want to start too big. Definitely not because of money.

Feel free to ask any question concerning this topic. Please, leave your comment below.

Thanks

1 Share

Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by Jidexfeel(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
There are no examples of e-commerce companies in Nigeria
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Jidexfeel:
There are no examples of e-commerce companies in Nigeria
There are sir. However, we are taking our time to explain eCommerce in details. Just stay in touch as we carry you through. Remember it is without a FEE. Just stay tuned and you will glad you did.
Thanks for taking your time to read the post
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thanks you for following this tutorials; this is a great signal that you are on the right track. Please, leave a comment bellow in case you have any question.

Depending on the size of what you are looking at; eCommerce can be done in various sizes and shape. For the sake of clarity I have decided to divide these tools in to three different categories; from category A (being the most important tool), category B (Necessary tools) and category C (being the less important tools).

Category A (These are the MOST IMPORTANT TOOLS for your E-commerce business)

Knowledge: The Bible says we should get knowledge because knowledge is the principal things. The Bible even went further that in all our doing we should understand. Knowledge like the one you are getting in a book like this cannot be over emphasis as it’s going to lead you to success in the business. It will safe you some trials by errors method and saves you lots of time.
Paypal Account: You will need this to make payment or receive payment from your clients. It is the safest and most widely used online payment processor.
Email: Yes!!! You will need one in case you don’t have any. This is what you will use in registering and taking mails from both your buyers and sellers. It is a most.
Internet: Even if you cannot afford a modem you should be able to use a friends, family or relatives modem or better still go to a café.
Computer: Desktop/Laptop, you will need one; be it borrowed or rented. If you can’t get one; then you can use the café here too, but you must have access to one.
Category B (Necessary tools)

Mobile Phone: This is necessary for verification sometimes.
Credit Card: In case where you don’t have a PayPal account or you don’t have money in your PayPal account. You can use either your Master Card or Verve Card e.t.c
Website: You may need a website if you are trying to make more money and make it more formal.
Domiciliary Account: Honestly, you don’t need one else you like to receive you money in US Dollars. This you can open in any of your local bank; just ask your bank for a domiciliary account and you will be guided on how you can get one.
Category C (less important tools)

Warehouse: You honestly don’t need a warehouse. There are facilities for this.

Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by Strahovski1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nigerian cannot open a legit paypal account and receive payment.

Basically they need a payment processor in general which they can obtain from their bank or any local aggregator in town.

You cannot restrict to paypal because not everyone can use PayPal. Especially in Nigeria. With dollar at 301 who wants to pay with PayPal? So your first target should be a local gateway such as interswitch. Unless you wana go international then you meet yor bank for global payments then maybe paypal.

#Following
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Strahovski1:
Nigerian cannot open a legit paypal account and receive payment.

Basically they need a payment processor in general which they can obtain from their bank or any local aggregator in town.

You cannot restrict to paypal because not everyone can use PayPal. Especially in Nigeria. With dollar at 301 who wants to pay with PayPal? So your first target should be a local gateway such as interswitch. Unless you wana go international then you meet yor bank for global payments then maybe paypal.

#Following
Nigerians can operate their paypal account from Nigeria my brother. Besides, there are other ways to fund your paypal account even at a cheaper rate.
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by Strahovski1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
myvision:

Nigerians can operate their paypal account from Nigeria my brother. Besides, there are other ways to fund your paypal account even at a cheaper rate.

Nigerians operating paypal does not mean they can receive. Your post is talking about receiving money.

A nigerian official paypal account cannot receive money. It can only send
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Strahovski1:

Nigerians operating paypal does not mean they can receive. Your post is talking about receiving money.

A nigerian official paypal account cannot receive money. It can only send
Sir, you can receive your money from Nigeria. Well, I will teach you how you can do this sir. Thanks for staying in touch!!!
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Before we go too far into this business; I think it is pertinent to consider the kind of mindset we possessed. Having the right mindset is something that is very important in any business and eCommerce business is not an exception. Whatever the mind of a man can conceive it can achieve. Everything that exists today started from the mind. Everything that happens outside is just a reflection of what happens on the inside and our financial life is not a different. If your financial life must change; you must change your mind set. I am sorry; you are here because of your mindset!

In 2006 Dr. Carol Dweck, Ph.D of Stanford University; conducted a study into what makes people more or less successful. One of the key findings of his study was people’s basic believe about their brains and talent had a direct impact on the amount of success they were able to create.

Dr. Carol Dweck, discovered there are two basic groups of believes: Fixed and Growth. The first believed that their brains can’t be changed no matter the amount of learning the acquired while the other (Growth Believe) believes through learning their brains and talent developed and creates success for themselves.

So, why is mindset important?

This is because virtually all success comes from a growth mindset. This means having a love of learning and challenge with resilience effort. Success is sure when you take small actions every day while you learn and grow.

There are enough people to tell us we can’t; so why do will need to tell yourself it is impossible again? It is good to know at this junction that this book is not for the mediocre rather is for the champions. However, remember a good single action is better one thousand good intentions. You honestly need a positive mindset if you must achieve anything worthwhile. Let’s get started!!!

Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Interesting, I dey your back
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by ollykay619(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2016
I dey folo you
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 9:56am On Jan 28, 2016
How to BUILD a Successful E-commerce Business

Hello, I am sorry, but I have to tell you the simple TRUTH about making money in E-commerce. If your main reason for doing this business is to make money; I am sorry to tell you that your love for money will once fail you. Just like every other business. If the business must succeed; you must take time to learn the nutty gritty of the business and nothing more.

As I have promised not to leave any stone on turn; I am going to tell you some of the basic things that help you BUILD a successful E-commerce business. In the field of E-commerce business one thing is very important which is REVIEW or FEEDBACK.

Your success in E-commerce depends strongly to a large extend on the feedback of your customers. Please note that this is not important to people who just want to try things out to see if E-commerce is good or not for them, but if you want to make a successful business round E-commerce then you must take REVIEW or FEEDBACK very important.

Aside from the above mentioned reasons, there are other reasons listed below.

Sell what you promised – Quality wise:
You need to know that whoever deals with you do-so on trust and nothing more. If is very important here that you build your customers trust and not BREAK their trust in your business. Besides, it is good to also know that these customers also work very hard to earn their money. Let your product be as described and nothing less. Be as detail as possible in your product description.

Deliver the product on time:
If the product you are selling involves shipping; you must make sure you send out the product on time as soon as payment is confirmed – no delay! This help to build customer’s confidence in you.

2. Build relationship:

This is probably another important key to your E-commerce success. You need to show your customers that you are also interested in their experience with your business. Make sure you mail them all the necessary products needed before they request for it. Ask them from time to time if they have gotten their product if the product involves shipping. Make sure you also give them after sales service. Show interest in their enjoyment and they will always come back.

3. What you see is what you Get:

Make sure you use the right picture and with the right price. I have seen cases where a seller will use a picture and sell another thing. This approach is criminal! Let your buyers get what they see – that’s all!

4. In other to Sell Right you must Buy Right: Make sure you are buying the product from the right source. If must sell right; you must but right if the product is not yours. The information you have here is all you need to buy right .

5. Have a good Bargaining Sense: Smiles!!! If you are from a country like mine (Nigeria); you probably will have no problem with good bargaining sense. In my country we bargain on virtually everything. Without this skill, you will be ripped off easily!

Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
I Was Banned!!!
I am sorry, I left you guys for some days without posting. It was not actually my making. I got banned by nairn land when I wast trying to post an external link to another thread of mine "how to make money with eCommerce."

However, I was to tell you that this thread is going to be very interesting as am going to give you all the information you need.
As for the thread distractors; we should expect more of them because I know they won't be happy.

Smiles, or what do you expect? You will probable do the same if someone posses threat on your area of expertise too. I know people like that wi hate this thread and was not expecting otherwise.

So, let get to business.
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fact iis: Nigeria's e-commerce market has a potential value of $10 billion, encouraging Startups to, venture into Nigeria's largely untapped e-commerce sector.

Someone once quoted “The e-commerce sector in Nigeria is still untapped. We have barely scratched the surface. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/why-local-investors-shun-e-commerce-sector-report/
Having an idea iis never the problem buh funding has always bin a major problem! the backbone of major Entrepreneurial breakthrough remains fund. Started sumthing last year buh finance bcame a foe Cos no one wants to fund startup sad
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
vimi:
Fact iis: Nigeria's e-commerce market has a potential value of $10 billion, encouraging Startups to, venture into Nigeria's largely untapped e-commerce sector.

Someone once quoted “The e-commerce sector in Nigeria is still untapped. We have barely scratched the surface. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/why-local-investors-shun-e-commerce-sector-report/
Having an idea iis never the problem buh funding was just a major funding! Wic ii the backbone of major Entrepreneurial breakthrough Started sumthing last year buh finance bcame a foe Cos no one wants to fund startup sad

Smiles cheesy maybe you are right or maybe you are not
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
myvision:

Smiles cheesy maybe you are right or maybe you are not
school me on the wrongs cheesy
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Golden Guides/Rules Of Successful eCommerce

In case you mix my last tutorial I advice you check this link http://earnbase.com/where-how-ebays-powerful-sellers-got-their-products/
I will not be able to post my last post here because I was banned the last time I tried it.

However, this is to be between me and you alone! Just as you know; “where there is no RULE there is no SIN.” Another reason why you must keep this as a secret is because you like yourself and probably will also love to do business with little or no risk.

Yes! You head me right – if you must succeed in any business you must try all within your reach to minimize your risk if not totally eradicate it.

Over the years; I have learnt the following rules about business. If you ignore these RULES; you will CRY!

Rule 1.

Make Research:

I am sorry to tell you this, but I must be factual with you. If you are too lazy to make research then you are too dull to make money. Making research includes buying the right product from the right source at the right time. You will agree with me that selling umbrella during summer is not a wise business as the need for umbrella is reduced compared to its need during the raining season.

However, you will agree with me that selling a solar rechargeable power bank in a country like Nigeria where there is no constant light is a good business.

Rule 2:

Be Investment Cautious:

Don’t invest the money you can’t lose! Did you hear me well? Or … I need to say that again? Ok! I mean, if loosing that money will affect your family, health, education or your peace of mind; DON’T INVEST IT! I hope you heard me right this time.

Rule 3:

Play by the rules:

Follow the rule of the game to letter; don’t play too smart – it doesn’t pay always. If you are doing business with anybody make sure you follow the rules of the business. e.g Some website will tell you to make payment through their website but because the seller offers you a great deal and ask you to pay outside the website system and you did; simply because you felt you were smart.

If the website tells you not to send private message or call the seller please don’t. You are always protected buy these rules ok?

Rule 4:

Ask Questions

Do I need to tell you this? It is annoying to know how many people will place an order and latter got to realize that what they ordered was not exactly what they needed. Or probably what they ordered had some faults or could not be shipped to their country. If you are in doubt please ask questions.

Rule 5:

Right Mindset

As for me; I always order when am with my senses. Not when am angry or emotionally down. I do not make order whenever I am unease. Yes! I make order only when I am happy and in my right senses.

Rule 6:

Bargain Right

Lastly, don’t ever make any order in hast!

Rule 7:

Always Order Samples:

In case you want to order large quantity and you don’t have the chance to inspect and see the products yourself; always order a sample. Many people that starting out with ecommerce make the mistakes of placing a BIG order before actually seeing what they are ordering.

By ordering samples you will be able to see the quality of the products you are ordering and confirm the legitimacy of the company you are ordering from.

There are too many scammers out there, especially on the internet. Some websites may have clear pictures of the products they are selling, which is different from the actual products you are ordering.

Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Doing Your eCommerce The Right Way – Lesson Three
I will advice you should do your home work well before you start your eCommerce business. I agree with you that there are huge passion to start quick but you must do your home work well if you must succeed and stand the test of time.

Here are few things I that will help you:

Getting your market ready
This reminds me of our first importation experience; when just starting up. I and my friend just felt people will like a certain product and we went ahead to import it without any research for the market; this cost us so much that we latter gave out the product when we realized nobody was asking us for it. That is why it is important for you to make sure you already have a market for your products before importation.

Who are your market audience?
A market in this contest means a sizeable group of people who can trust you with their money. I mean, group of individuals who are willing to buy your products. This is not even enough; you also need to know the size of your market as this will guide you on what to import and the size of your importation.

A very good way to see your market is like a TRIBE. A tribe shares cultures, language, social norms, values, and hierarchy or network. Your market audience will always share the same values, interest and connections. Interests are hobbies or areas they are into; values are why they behave and connections are the locations where they hang out – are they online or offline, are they on social media, are they in church or mosque, and are they in clubs or bars e.t.c

Your market audience is typically made up of three groups: The Prospects; The Customers and the Affiliates.

The prospects are people who haven’t bought from you yet but are likely to buy.
The customers are those people who already bought from you.
The affiliates are people who partner with you to help you sell to your audience.
Why Pick Your Market Audience?
This is because most marketers fall in love with their own products instead of the customers. You need to understand that your products are not about what you think but what your customers think – your audiences are your best assets and not your products.

This is because you can’t sell your products to everyone; some people will just have not need or want for your products. Once you can know and understand your market audience you can sell to them over and over again.

One of the best ways to know your market audience is to know who buys from your competitors. That means the real work you have to do is to know your competitors very well.

Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Get more update at www.earnbase.coom
I will continue from here tomorrow

Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
What to import?

There are so many things you can import into Nigeria and the lists are endless; but I will take the load off you by listing some items here for you to take off. However, as a guide it is better to import things that are not produced locally.
Depending on what you are looking at anyway; if you are trying to import on a very small scale. I will advise you start with light weight items. This is going to reduce you shipping cost to a great extent. But if you are starting on a large scale then extra cost on heavy item importation shouldn’t be a barrier.

Here are the items you can start with

1. Belt
2. Blenders
3. Openers
4. Children toys
5. Digital cameras, flutes, mouth organs
6. Digital wrist watches for kids
7. Door bells/Rings
8. Draw locks
9. Electronic lighters
10. Flash drives
11. Jerseys
12. Kids wear, suits, sets etc
13. Lace materials, linen etc
14. Ladies wears and under wears
15. Laptops
16. Memory cards
17. Men and women suits
18. Men underwear
19. Microphones
20. Picture frames
21. Polo shirts for adults and kids
22. Projectors and projection screens
23. iPads
24. iPhones
25. Mobile phone accessories
26. Earpiece
27. Tablet PCs
28. Teddy bears
29. Engineering tools
30. Towels
31. Jewelries
32. Artificial hair
33. Eye glasses
34. Universal modems
35. USB Chargers
36. Phone pouch
37. Wrist watches
38. Wedding dress

Check some of the things have imported myself http://earnbase.com/another-thing-to-consider-in-ecommerce-what-to-import/
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by ezegold4we: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
ok
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by myvision(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
You need to understand at this point that there are so many eCommerce websites out there. That is why you must know what you really wanted from the market and how to trade it. There are basically two (2) ways to make money from eCommerce.

Better View @ www.earnbase.com

Sharing the profits eCommerce
Seizing the profits eCommerce

Using this method simply means you are acting as a middle man. Here is exactly what happens. You will go to a website A (e.g www.sammydress.com) and list it to another website B (e.g www.ebay.com). Then a Buyer will come to website B (www.ebay.com) to buy your listed product while you keep the profit margin. Oh! Don’t ask me how they will know your product is listed because we shall be talking about that later.

With this method you don’t have to spend much. In fact, you might not even spend a din. But you will share a small portion of your profit with the owner of the website where you are listing your products. Hope you have not forgotten that eCommerce takes place on the internet. Somebody somewhere is buying something from a website (e.g eBay) listed by another person. So, the person who owns the website takes a small portion of the seller’s profits.

This is the best way to start eCommerce if you are thinking of starting on a small scale. However, it is safer to start trading eCommerce with this method if you are new to the system.

Advantages Better View @ www.earnbase.com

It is FREE to operate
FREE advert
No expertise is needed
It is easy
Risk sharing – you don’t bear the risk alone.

Disadvantages

Shared profits
You have limited control
You don’t have the final decision
With this method you will order the product directly from the manufacturer e.g www.made-in-china.com and list it on your website www.yourwebsite.com and ALL profit is yours. This is the method used by BIG boys! They will buy from the manufacturers and sell on their own website.

You have 100% control
You make decisions
You can also ask other sellers to list their products on your website for a token too. Just like eBay does.
More profits

Disadvantages

You bear the RISK alone
It is expensive
Expertise is required
Here is a practical explanation

Smiles! Smiles!! Smiles!!! Oh, you want to know why am smiling? It’s because you are also going to smile at this simple SECRET.

In this section I am going to answer some of the questions that bother your mind. Still in this section; I will also tell you all the secrets of eBay powerful sellers.

The first secret is to know what to buy and the second is to know where to buy them. Remember, I will be giving illustrations with the sharing profit method (This mean, trading ecommerce without my personal website). So, for this example; I will be using eBay, because that was where I actually started from.

I shall explain this with the next article.

How to Buy and Sell without your own personal money – it is called Drop Shipping

Here is how you can make money from E-commerce without your personal money: Let us assume that there is a company Mr. A that sells in wholesale and two other individuals (Mr. B and Mr. C) of which one of them is the seller while the second individual is the buyer/consumer/customer/client.

Mr. Ais a company that offers drop shipping(not all wholesales companies offer drop shipping) while Mr. B is the acclaim retailer who collects goods in wholesale from company Mr. A without any initial deposit or payment and Mr. C is the buyer; so, Mr. A listed his wrist-watch on a website (e.g. www.sammydress.com) for $7and Mr. B went to www.sammydress.com to copy the product with its exact picture and description then re-list the item on another website; let say www.ebay.com but with a different price for $25. This is done without any payment or commitment. Now, Mr. C went to www.ebay.com to purchase the wrist-watch; he sent his money and shipping information to Mr. BandMr. B deduct his profit $18and send the remaining money $7with the shipping address of Mr. C to the original seller Mr. A.

From the above scenario Mr. B must have sold the wrist-watch for a profit.

For example: Better View @ www.earnbase.com

The original listed the wrist watch for $7.

Then Mr. B re-listed the wrist watch for $25 with the same information.

Now, Mr. C bought the wrist-watch on eBay for $25.

The profit is $18 i.e $25 - $7 = $18

Here is the Big profit:

Imagine you have at least 3 orders per day.

That means you will be making $18 * 3 = $54

In a week you will be making $54 * 7 = $378

So, let’s see how much you are making in Nigeria money

At this time $1 = N160

That means $378 = N60, 480

Now imagine you have seven different products like this that brings you an average of $378 a week.

Oh, still want more? Then use your BRAIN!!!
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by Bowlexzy(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wonderful!

My e-commerce site will soon launch by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by wakes: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
myvision:
You need to understand at this point that there are so many eCommerce websites out there. That is why you must know what you really wanted from the market and how to trade it. There are basically two (2) ways to make money from eCommerce.

Using this method simply means you are acting as a middle man. Here is exactly what happens. You will go to a website A (e.g www.sammydress.com) and list it to another website B (e.g www.ebay.com). Then a Buyer will come to website B (www.ebay.com) to buy your listed product while you keep the profit margin. Oh! Don’t ask me how they will know your product is listed because we shall be talking about that later.

With this method you don’t have to spend much. In fact, you might not even spend a din. But you will share a small portion of your profit with the owner of the website where you are listing your products. Hope you have not forgotten that eCommerce takes place on the internet. Somebody somewhere is buying something from a website (e.g eBay) listed by another person. So, the person who owns the website takes a small portion of the seller’s profits.

This is the best way to start eCommerce if you are thinking of starting on a small scale. However, it is safer to start trading eCommerce with this method if you are new to the system.

It is FREE to operate
FREE advert
No expertise is needed
It is easy
Risk sharing – you don’t bear the risk alone.

Disadvantages

Shared profits
You have limited control
You don’t have the final decision
With this method you will order the product directly from the manufacturer e.g www.made-in-china.com and list it on your website www.yourwebsite.com and ALL profit is yours. This is the method used by BIG boys! They will buy from the manufacturers and sell on their own website.

You have 100% control
You make decisions
You can also ask other sellers to list their products on your website for a token too. Just like eBay does.
More profits

Disadvantages

You bear the RISK alone
It is expensive
Expertise is required
Here is a practical explanation

Smiles! Smiles!! Smiles!!! Oh, you want to know why am smiling? It’s because you are also going to smile at this simple SECRET.

In this section I am going to answer some of the questions that bother your mind. Still in this section; I will also tell you all the secrets of eBay powerful sellers.

The first secret is to know what to buy and the second is to know where to buy them. Remember, I will be giving illustrations with the sharing profit method (This mean, trading ecommerce without my personal website). So, for this example; I will be using eBay, because that was where I actually started from.

I shall explain this with the next article.

How to Buy and Sell without your own personal money – it is called Drop Shipping

Here is how you can make money from E-commerce without your personal money: Let us assume that there is a company Mr. A that sells in wholesale and two other individuals (Mr. B and Mr. C) of which one of them is the seller while the second individual is the buyer/consumer/customer/client.

Mr. Ais a company that offers drop shipping(not all wholesales companies offer drop shipping) while Mr. B is the acclaim retailer who collects goods in wholesale from company Mr. A without any initial deposit or payment and Mr. C is the buyer; so, Mr. A listed his wrist-watch on a website (e.g. www.sammydress.com) for $7and Mr. B went to www.sammydress.com to copy the product with its exact picture and description then re-list the item on another website; let say www.ebay.com but with a different price for $25. This is done without any payment or commitment. Now, Mr. C went to www.ebay.com to purchase the wrist-watch; he sent his money and shipping information to Mr. BandMr. B deduct his profit $18and send the remaining money $7with the shipping address of Mr. C to the original seller Mr. A.

From the above scenario Mr. B must have sold the wrist-watch for a profit.

For example: Better View @ www.earnbase.com

The original listed the wrist watch for $7.

Then Mr. B re-listed the wrist watch for $25 with the same information.

Now, Mr. C bought the wrist-watch on eBay for $25.

The profit is $18 i.e $25 - $7 = $18

Here is the Big profit:

Imagine you have at least 3 orders per day.

That means you will be making $18 * 3 = $54

In a week you will be making $54 * 7 = $378

So, let’s see how much you are making in Nigeria money

At this time $1 = N160

That means $378 = N60, 480

Now imagine you have seven different products like this that brings you an average of $378 a week.

Oh, still want more? Then use your BRAIN!!!
Great thread but abandoned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Electronic Banking / How Can I Make Money In Forex Market / 80% Of Nigerian Businesses Do Bribes - World-Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.